yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
My bra slipped under my tits, hard nipples popped out, excited. The dress is already abandoned in the small room.

My partner inside, enjoying my slow, excited movement on top of him. He penetrated me easily and, lying on the floor, he enjoys my desire which is becoming extreme.

My hand holds a stranger's cock, which, fully erect, comes out of a hole, wide enough for me to touch his testicles with my other hand.

Gloryhole, I'm told they're called.

I wasn't convinced, afraid as I am. But I let myself be seduced and now I approach my mouth to an unknown chapel. I wonder how he can be so excited without seeing me, without eating me, without touching me.

But I'm dripping on my man, deeply excited by the situation.

Entered the club an hour ago, embarrassed in my micro dress, worn without panties. My partner had just grazed me on the sofas, drinking an ice-cold gin and tonic.

Then he made me dance in the middle of the dance floor. I was excited by the looks. Not all of them to my liking, it was blocking me a bit.

And yet I was melting, seeing around me the glances of men, mostly men and a few women in a couple.

First experiences, they say. I repeat it to myself almost smiling as I slide the big unknown chapel into my mouth. I bathe it, let it in and out, very slow. I feel the heat in my belly and pussy, full of my he. He's more excited than usual, I can feel it; he accompanies me by moving his pelvis.

I take the stranger in my hand, slowly lick his fillet, turn my tongue on the crown of the chapel. I'm good, I know. I can hear them moaning, him and my man.

Then I slide it back into his mouth, lifting my hand. Slow, tight lips, tongue in contact, steady. I'm doing my best and suddenly the stranger shouts and enjoys it, powerful flashes invade my mouth, almost goes sideways and I make him drip on my face. I feel like a whore. And I'm enjoying it.

For the short time it took me to make him enjoy it, I can see how he could be so excited. He invaded my mouth with his sperm for days and days. It's Friday. He probably had it in him all week. Pig.

He disappears from my sight while he's softening up, and another one pops up. My mouth is drooling, I never thought I'd do something like this.

One look at my man, it encourages me. This time I want to vary. I don't use my hands, I take it directly in my mouth while I accelerate the rhythm of my ride on that cock I know and love, that pushes and invades me.

This one's not as erect as the previous one, it's still half limp. I want to enjoy it until the end. I start sucking, directly, slowly licking the skin of my foreskin. It starts to move directly into my mouth, I wrap it, slide it, bathe it, feel it swell between my lips. I tighten them, while I make them pass between the chapel and the pole, I simulate a slow and deep penetration, and at a certain point I stop. I suck alone, making the gap between my cheeks. It grows, it grows more, more and more: the amazement of how much difference there is between this limp and hard dick still excites me and when the chapel swells up to my throat the first big orgasm grows. I moan and scream slowly, trying to keep it in my mouth, but I can't. I grab it, maybe too hard while my pussy explodes together with my belly and head on the dick that opens me in two.

I feel the member I'm holding in my hand contracting hard, and although after an orgasm I have to recover, I don't want to leave him alone. I masturbate him quickly, I want his nectar, I want it now, I want him to wet me, I don't understand anything, I scream it so that he feels it through the hole:
- Enjoy it pig, enjoy it on my tits.
And I finish the saw by making him touch a nipple with his glans. I tallow fast, strong, holding it tight in my hand and touching the chapel against my breast.
He doesn't keep me waiting: he splashes hard on my hot tits.

- May I?

A woman enters the closet, the look of my man's pig lights up, I don't have the strength, the courage or the desire to deny him.

The woman sits next to me, starts to massage his belly, touching my buttocks.

- She continues - she exhorts me - the next one is my partner.

A bird comes in already hard and wet

- I licked it for him earlier, I wanted you to find it ready - and as he says it he comes over to kiss me. Maybe I'd like to get away from him, but the chapel of his man so close to his mouth, to my mouth, makes me give up. Our tongues begin to touch each other, with that big, hard glans between us. She puts her fingers in my man's mouth, she makes him lick them, it makes him go crazy and I can feel it inside. I can feel him twitching and almost enjoying it. I know he ain't gonna last long.

She takes her man's dick in her hand and starts guiding it into my mouth. It's so big that it takes up most of the hole, I pull away, I look at it:
- She's got a beautiful dick.
- I know - he answers me smiling and looking for my tongue with his. He kisses me as I've been kissed a few times.
- Do you want it inside? - He asks me.

But it's not a real question - he knows.

I get up, while she puts a condom on her man with her mouth, action that she repeats on the hard and wet dick of mine.

- Yours is no joke either, you know? - She says to me.

I'm going sheep against the hole, against the dick. He slides in easily, I'm so wet and excited. The purpose, there's no other word for it. The strong purpose, he fucks me like a sheep, banging against the thin wall between us.

She smiles, firm. And she shoves my man's dick inside, riding him: - God yes, what a beautiful dick.
- Even his - I say to her, and our mouths seek each other, find each other, kiss each other, between moans, whimpering, cravings that get confused.
I don't understand anything anymore and I still enjoy, on the stranger's cock, that my legs almost tremble.
She was just as hot, excited, and from my orgasm she fed hers. We both scream, to the delight of my partner's eyes, and his cock, through the wall.

- Let's kneel down. And you - facing my horny, exhausted partner - stand up, come on. Take off your goldone.

I do the same to that magnificent erect penis that pops out. And we start licking them, you on the side, me in front. Me your man's dick, you mine.

It occurs to me that I never, ever, ever thought I'd do something like that. Watching a woman suck my man's dick until he cums while I'm on the third dick enjoying it through a hole. The cock that belongs to her.

Her pussy burns between her thighs and I reach out and touch her soaking wet one that she almost still enjoys. I challenge her and slip two fingers into it.

- Holy shit, you're such a slut - she laughs at my man who starts grabbing her by the hair. He wants to cum in her mouth, I know, I get it.

She's about to moan, I'm moaning too. I'm moaning with my dick slipping in and out of my mouth, she's shaking, she's pushing, she wants to explode. She's beautiful, she gives me confidence. I'm wrong, I know, but I want to drink it. And I'm going to drink it, soon. I masturbate it, quickly, wetting it with my mouth on the chapel and I feel it swell, that swelling before an intense and copious cumshot.

Which inevitably comes and invades my mouth. I get distracted, I drink, and while I'm drinking I hear my partner screaming and coming into my mouth. I look at them and I get even more excited.

We're cumshot, sweaty, wet. We approach each other and lick each other's lips, passing our men's moods. She reaches out her hand, masturbates me, I do the same. The pleasure grows still, still close to enjoying, both of us, the most transgressive situation of my life.

I close my eyes, I know they're looking at me, as her fingers are nearing the explosion again.

I think that this is my baptism of unknown cocks, and with blasphemous thought I hunt a cry that the whole club hears me.

It will be hard to pull yourself together afterwards, it will be hard to forget.

It will be hard not wanting to keep tasting new tastes, I think, as I bend over to lick it.

I want her moods in my mouth, I want to enjoy and make her enjoy, I don't want to stop anymore.

While I have her vpussy on my tongue, I look at my man. We both know, now that it's started it won't end...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back