yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
"Ma'am, believe me, I'm not saying this because of the institutional role you play... ...but this dress really suits you beautifully and you enhance it... Really."
The designer finished the arrangements of that black evening dress with stripes and arabesques that stood out on the slender but sexy figure of V thanks to its sinuous shapes.
The shoulders and back in sight, the hair gathered, made erotic that woman now at the center of the chronicles and judgments that, for one evening, was going to be an exponent of the institutions as well as that woman, that female who loved to feel she was.
She had been with a woman, no with two, no with a woman and then with a woman and then again with a woman and a man together breaking the consolidated pattern of a whole life, so canonical even though she always knew she had exercised her capacity of seduction on the male universe.
But now he felt stronger, more carnal, more seductive.
She arrived at the Opera House with the service car, minimal for the style that she had wanted to give herself and that squeaked with the role she was playing, she greeted the Superintendent and the Conductor, surprised at the sight of her, who accompanied her into the foyer of the theatre.
There V greeted the other authorities present and their ladies.
"My wife Veronica..." said the Superintendent.
As he greeted her, V caught the woman's gaze, penetrating and seductive. She was much younger than he was, with red hair and very fair skin, and her light makeup and lipstick was as intense in color as her dress. Her perfect ankles and high-heeled shoes completed her perfect beauty.
They sat next to each other, casually, in the stage of honor. V turned looking for the look of the woman who returned her first with seductive sweetness, then with a tender smile.
V asked to go to the toilet. Veronica offered to accompany her, looking so kind and good hostess.
When they were inside V she was tender and explicit. She was somehow exercising her role of power.
"You are disarmingly beautiful and I like you very much."
"You, on the other hand, are exciting." Veronica even surprised herself with that statement, so forceful.
They approached each other. V wasn't supposed to go to the ladies' room.
"If I kiss your makeup goodbye..."
V had learned on those two nights to rule, so much so that she was driven into the whirlwind of pleasure.
They crossed their breath. Then Veronica opened her mouth, her lips on fire, and started licking V's tongue. They were so excited. It was short but intense.
"We have to go back in..."
"How can I see you?"
"We'll swap numbers in a few minutes and talk about it over dinner..."
...when they were at the table, this time not right next door, they couldn't help but think of those moments. The whole world around them didn't seem to care.
Veronica approached V. She handed her a note. Just a number.
"thank you."
"I'll wait, he doesn't come home after, then I'll explain..."
...when V came into the house, she took off that precious dress and dropped it on the floor. She couldn't think of anything else about Veronica. She stayed in lingerie and high heels. She wanted to feel sexy even though now she was alone and that desire to take off her shoes in the domestic intimacy was compensated by the excitement she felt.
They wrote in Whatsapp.
"He doesn't come home, we can feel..."
"Hi. I'll explain. He's my husband, but more importantly, he's always been my mentor. Don't let him tell you anything, but behind that serious man of culture there is a world of transgression and the truth is that I share it and I want him to be free. We've been like that since we met and our 30 years of difference is no problem. He doesn't know anything about you, but it wouldn't be a problem... Could you join me?"
Veronica turned out to be quite different from the shy, shy sexting woman she appeared to be.
"Never trust impressions, I used to make you so shy..." said V as she crossed the threshold of the superintendent's very beautiful apartment.
They kissed for a long time sliding their clothes on the floor. Without stopping.
"I'll surprise you..." "Surprise me, I'm ready." V was now a woman ready for anything.
An hour later, the bedroom door slowly opened.
He had decided to come in. The transgression of the evening had been limited to a drink of whisky with a trusted friend, just to ease the tension of the evening. That night, no brothel, his favourite place, in the secret VIP room, where he liked to end the evening...
He smiled. V was bound with shibari technique. Perfectly. Veronica had become an expert in the art of bonding. V was motionless. Not just an institutional role. Not power.
She'd been at the mercy of that woman for an hour. And that woman had already rewarded her with three orgasms as well as unparalleled excitement.
The couple undressed. Naked and next to V, one on the right, the other on the left of her captive body, but not at all scared, they began to caress her and squeeze her in every way, taking care not to leave marks.
V enjoyed it. He fucked his wife with V next to him, showing that the culture did not limit his attributes and that age had not diminished them...
He was slow, syncopated, elegant and wild. Veronica cried out for the powerful orgasm it gave her.
He wasn't there yet. He entered the body of V who, at the mere smell of that mature man, that experienced skin and that powerful member, had his fourth orgasm in a few seconds. He came copiously on her belly.
They left her tied up for an hour. Standing next to her.
When they released her, she thanked them...
"See you again..." "I'll take her." "Thank you, Mr. Superintendent."

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back