yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

F20 LOOKING FOR SOME FUN FOR SOME $$$!

AlexaBloomy

Hi guys! I'm looking for fun and company so I'm selling alot of my stuff, and offering very hot services! BUT BEFORE PROCEEDING YOU MUST READ MY ENTIRE POST. DON'T MSG ME IF YOU DONT ACCEPT MY RULES AND IF YOU DIDNT READ THE WHOLE THING!

Still im not for everyone. I have a few rules!
1. YOUR FIRST MESSAGE MUST BE WHAT OFFER YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY AND AFTER THAT WE AGREE ON PAYING. SORRY, 9 HOURS ON THIS WEBSITE AND ALREADY SO MANY PEOPLE WASTE MY TIME URGHH.
2. Don't send dick pics before paying! I won't tolerate that!

MY SEXY PRICELIST BELOW YO

$30 - 30 HOT NUDES
$60 - 80 HOT NUDES
$100 - 160 HOT NUDES AND 2 VIDEOS
$60 - 30 minute CUSTOM VIDEO. Made JUST FOR YOU, and I do WHAT YOU SAY!
$70 - 1 hour sexting (don't have to spend all at once), with LIVE pictures! You can add vids for an additional 10 bucks :)
$40 - very long sexy teasing story to keep you going until you can't anymore!!
$75 - huge fetish/kinky dropbox of ur choice
$75 - 1 hour live call show, spend the hour how you like :)

I hope you are interested to see me, because I am waiting for you ;) And another reminder, FIRST MESSAGE MUST BE WHAT OFFER ARE YOU BUYING!
I don't treat this as business, i dont just let my customers go. You can be my friend, chat, hit me up whenever, but just prove first u are a buyer so I know I'm not dealing with a timewaster.

METHODS ARE PayPal (preferred) and Amazon !

Contact me on KIK: alexabloomy

Poke Bella

Back