yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Finding a job today is increasingly difficult, even in a big city like Milan.
After many futile attempts I found a job as a maid in an important hotel famous for its select clientele, the thing that makes me 'special' is that I got the job by falsifying my personal data, not all but only a negligible detail, I said I was a woman while in reality I am a male.
My job is mainly in the evening and I just have to show up in uniform, take the keys to the rooms to be tidied up and that's it.
The first few days went by without a problem and then one evening the unexpected happened.
I was quietly tidying up a room when suddenly the door opened and a customer came in. I didn't notice because the music coming from the radio, helped by the carpet, covered the noise.
The man approached me from behind, he covered my mouth with one hand and with the other arm he immobilized me by holding me to his body. The surprise paralyzed me and even without his hand over my mouth I wouldn't have been able to scream.
Looking at the mirror of the room I could see him: a great piece of man, taller and stronger than me and with a tremendous strength in his arms that prevented me from any movement.
- Don't get excited, I don't want to hurt you, relax.
These were the first words he whispered in my ear.
It wasn't hard for me to understand his intentions, we were so tight that I could feel his member swelling as he rubbed my shoulders, at the same time he kissed me on the neck and kept telling me to let go that I would enjoy it more.
The uniform they had given me included a garter belt and lace stockings and this must have particularly stimulated my attacker who was panting more and more and getting bolder and bolder.
I was in a very awkward situation, I had always defined myself as a heterosexual, and to find myself in the shoes of a woman struggling with a man was definitely outside my experience.
As always when things go wrong they can also get worse and that's exactly what happened when a man's hand started lifting my skirt and caressing my buttocks. But the real turning point came when the hand passed in front and reached my member, at which point surely his surprise overcame my embarrassment.
Her reaction was immediate, she suddenly turned me around and pushed me onto the bed:
- Shut up ! Let me think.
Such a clear order could not be argued.
And equally clear was the order he gave me immediately afterwards:
- All right, get up and walk around a bit, I want to see how you shake your ass.
- For whoever got me, I'm not what she thinks I am.
That was my immediate reaction.
- I don't know who you are, but I'm sure no one knows who you really are.
The answer was clear and accompanied by a wide smile.
- In this hotel they would never hire a 'person' like you. So if you want to avoid a bad firing you'd better obey me.
The reasoning was perfect and before I could even challenge her look it made me realize that it was better not to insist.
- Get up and shake your ass, I don't want to see a broomstick.
And so I got up, adjusted my uniform and began my show; I had been working for several days dressed as a woman but I had never been under the eyes of someone so carefully, I had to work hard to try to be as feminine as possible as I had been ordered.
Peeking in the mirror I could see the man's expression, he looked satisfied but seemed absorbed in some strange thought; after a while he opened the briefcase and took out a black case, opened it and began to prepare a camera.
I stopped suddenly and turned towards him who, always sure of himself, said to me:
- Well, now turn on all the lights and let's have a nice photo shoot; of course you know what will happen to you if I am not satisfied.
I stopped thinking about rejection and turned on all the lights.
- Perfect, step back a bit and turn to me; that's good, smile. Great I see you're starting to cooperate in the right way.
He was always very peremptory, but I hoped to avoid a complaint to the hotel management.
- Now turn towards the window, but you have a really nice ass, congratulations.
- Good, turn towards me and take off your skirt.
While I was carrying out his orders the camera kept clicking, I felt like a model in front of the photographer and the embarrassment was terrible; as soon as I took off my skirt he ordered me to start walking again and continued to photograph me.
After a few minutes he put down the camera and began to take off his jacket, then moved on to his shirt and tie until he was shirtless.
As you could see even dressed he had a robust physique, well shaped muscles and a chest covered with dark hair.
- Good, come next to me, undress me all and try to be natural, as a real willing woman would do.
It wasn't easy to accept such an order, but I couldn't find a way out; I started by removing his shoes and then the belt of his pants and finally the zipper.
When I pulled down his pants I discovered that his member was erect and under his briefs I could see a considerable bump.
- Very good, now kiss me through the fabric but be careful not to hurt me.
A sigh and a flicker under my lips let me know I hadn't made the wrong move.
- Go up the shaft to the tip, like this. And now slide off my briefs.
It was easier said than done, the fabric was all stretched out and the size impressive. When I managed to free him from the briefs his member hit me in the face and, instinctively, I moved away from him.
- Then I didn't make myself clear, don't move, take it in your mouth!
His words were accompanied by his hands that took my head and brought it on his pelvis, I could not do anything but open my mouth and put it in.
I thought I would have a gag but even though it was big and hot I didn't feel the disgust I imagined; the sensation was strange but not unpleasant, I spontaneously pushed my tongue forward and licked the tip.
It didn't take me long to realize that the man liked the treatment, his member was jumping with every touch and his breathing was getting faster and faster, for my part I was beginning to find the situation intriguing and knowing that my gestures were liked made me feel strange, so I began to caress the member with my hands.
It was easier than expected, all I had to do was follow my instincts and the response of my attacker's body told me what to do.
- I see with pleasure that you figured out on your own what to do, good, now let's lie on the bed and continue for good. Don't take your shoes off, I like you just the way you are.
While I resumed to take care of his member his hands began to caress my legs and then to my buttocks, despite the strong body he used a great delicacy and managed to cause me shivers of pleasure, after a few minutes he slipped his fingers under my panties and reached my rear hole.
- Look at that, you're still a virgin. I would have never imagined it, the way you touch and lick me you look like a perfect slut.
I blushed like a high school girl, but with my head down, he didn't notice. He took his hand off my buttocks and put a finger in my mouth
- Lick it like a good girl, and moisten it well, so it won't hurt.
I obeyed even if at the moment I didn't understand what he meant exactly; it didn't take long to understand though, his hand went back to my ass and the finger that I had wet well slipped into my hole. It was like an electric shock, the muscles of my buttocks contracted with the result of blocking the finger inside, the laughter of my 'master' was spontaneous.
- I guess you like it despite everything, don't you? - And he began to rotate his finger pushing it more and more inside.
A little at a time I managed to relax and enjoy the new sensation I was feeling; when I began to pant, however, the man stopped his movements and pulled off my briefs.
- Now lie down on the bed and I will take care of you.
As usual I obeyed, and helped him to put a pillow under my buttocks; my pelvis was raised and my little hole was perfectly in sight.
The man took a bottle from the bedside table, poured some gel on one hand, with two fingers of the other took some and began to spread it on my hole.
It was fresh and scented and, after a bit of massage, it began to warm up; the movement became more penetrating and the fingers began to spread the gel inside causing the usual shivers down my back.
There was only a brief interruption in which he took the opportunity to put on a condom but I was so confused, it is not a mistake my mind was now reasoning in the feminine, that I lost the sense of time and I only realized that something had changed when I felt the man's body lying on me; I felt the tip of his member caressing my hole and, once found the right position, to press.
Slowly, very slowly, the tip made its way into me entering more and more; the movement was continuous and my muscles dilated to receive the whole shaft.
It was big and so long that it seemed it would never end but, when I least expected it, the movement stopped and began a slow but decisive come and go; the sensations I felt were wonderful, I felt the head straining my muscles dilating them and then letting them relax, the rubbing warmed me up and in the lunges the man's balls rubbed on my buttocks.
To feel him better I had fastened my legs behind his back and in this way his penetration was complete, he must have particularly liked the position because he was panting more and more and his rhythm was increasing more and more. His hands prevented me from slipping and his strokes became stronger and stronger with a frantic rhythm that seemed impossible; after an incalculable time he made three or four faster and deeper strokes, he stopped with his whole member planted in me, he stood up on his arms and emitted a cry that was barely stifled; at the same time I felt the whole rod pulsing rhythmically becoming hot.
Then slowly he lowered himself on me, put his lips on mine and pushed his tongue inside my mouth, I returned his kiss caressing his back.
For a series of events I will always remember that day, it's the day I resigned and found a new job, and on that same day Eva was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back