Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a boy. in the park, on a bench, I'm waiting for my friend Roby. damn, a bead bracelet breaks, I bend down and pick it up. when I get up, a couple of meters away, I see a big guy, in a mechanic's suit, sheltered by a hedge, he touches himself between his legs:" ciao bella(al femminile) I know you like it... come!".
He turns behind the hedge, where there is a more hidden bench. I don't know what to do, does he know something about me to be so cheeky?! or he wouldn't be so cheeky. I go, I find him sitting, with his zipper open to the hairy belly, it seems he is naked under the suit, I sit down, he embraces me, I rest my head on his hairy chest - I already want a cock! - I kiss his nipples and with my hand I go down into the still closed suit, I find more hair and then a hard cock. He caresses my back, but soon goes down to my ass I'm wearing a tracksuit, he gets under it easily and discovers I'm wearing a red lace panty, open on my ass cheeks.
"I lick his chest and saw that big cock still hidden, he pushes my head down, sucks his middle finger: I know he's moistening it for my little hole! Now I open the zipper, discovering two big balls that I caress, the tip of my tongue has reached the big hat. In unison my little hole opens to his finger and my lips welcome his cock.
"yes beautiful suck suck suck"; he holds my head down hard and pushes my cock up, I have his whole finger in my little hole, I love giving blowjobs like that. 5 minutes and then it's full: "I'm gonna cum, drink it all, you little bitch, one day I'm gonna fuck your ass. aahh what a blowjob, you like dick eh?! I'm gonna cum, suck suck suck, drink it all".
he floods my mouth, cum that tastes like coconut, good. i kiss him on the neck, i still have his finger in my ass. "uuhh what a blowjob you are!"
before kissing him on the mouth I whisper lasciviously, "one of the next nights I'm coming to your workshop in a miniskirt and stilettos."
I have confirmation that by now people know about my tendencies when I go to confession to Don Sergio.
It was customary to confess the boys in a room adjacent to the sacristy, on a kneeler and the priest sitting next to him on a chair, we could see each other, and it was already embarrassing for the "sinner".
After confessing the usual peccadilloes, he asks me if I look at magazines and if I play "games" with my friends; I blush, but he is also a little embarrassed, he insists and I am forced to tell about the first handjobs I gave to my friends and I admit to having given blowjobs.
"It happened when I discovered the pleasure of dressing up as a girl, I was playing with friends and saw that dressed like this, they liked me and got excited." I bet he looks at my ass, I have a pair of short cotton shorts tight, and I have tanned legs, I stick out my ass a little.
"What were you doing?" - "With friends don sergio, only caresses and kisses and sometimes I licked them there too" - "With friends. and the others?" -
"it happened with older people surprised me dressed as a girl and took advantage of it" - "Well, they could be excited, they are men with all their weaknesses, you had to know how to say no" while I preach touches, is a pig, I provoke -
"when I see them undressed with their thing aroused I can't resist, then they are so bossy, how could I?" - I expect him to jump on me, instead: "you have to help yourself with prayer, you have to make yourself strong with that".
He hugs me, I'm still on my knees and I feel his hard cock on my cheek;
"you have to hold on." I get up before I do anything silly with him, I feel his hand caressing my ass, he sits down,I am standing and I feel the penance,with his hand still on my ass. A few days later, in the storage room of the oratory, I'm arranging things on a chair, I feel a hand touching my ass, I let myself be groped I think it's roby. we agree that then we play, so under the black fesaux I wear a sexy panty, mesh and open, I hear the voice - "look what a nice ass, you're really sexy" - it's DON SERGIO! he noticed the female underwear I wear and lowered my tight pants. I am paralyzed, I don't know what to do, he does: He kisses my ass, moves my panties to the side, and I feel his tongue between my ass cheeks, he's good, he licks well, I feel it rough on my little hole I'm melting but he's in a hurry - "come so dressed (use the feminine) to the screening tonight, we'll have fun" I forgot the usual barbaric screening on missionary works; I make an excuse to skip the games with roby, (usual blowjob to him and some of his friends), he gets angry, so even tonight he is not there, better that way.

Don Sergio sees me as in the afternoon, with black foseux, now covered by a long shirt, plus I have a pair of unisex boots that raise me up a bit, but without giving scandal; underneath I have the usual open fishnet tights and a mini thong pulled between my buttocks to keep my cock down. He wants it to be me, at the end of the room to turn on the projector; the lights are off, I take off my sweater, he comes. I'm paying attention to the projection, in a slightly bowed position, I feel his hand on my ass caressing me, trying to guess what underwear I'm wearing or searching in vain for the beginning of my panties; now, however, I feel him hard behind, I open my thighs and feel him well, I straighten up, he doesn't move. One of his hands enters and finds my thong, the other finds my excited little tits, I go to feel Don Sergio's cock on the fabric; mmhh, it's not bad, a nice big cock. We can't do anything but touch each other, we are in the dark covered by the light of the projector but it is still risky and I don't dare to do anything else with Don Sergio. But he's crazy: he unbuttoned his pants and his cock came out! now I'm sawing him off. he discovered my ass, he likes it, he's looking for my warm little hole.
"Don Sergio, the first reel is almost over" - I whisper to him; we pull ourselves together, three very fast minutes and the second one starts.
Now he's leaning on the table, his back to the projector, I'm putting the film back together and his hand is already moving the thread of the thong, he pulls out his cock, I take it back in my hand, he's panting and I hear him whispering "suck it". I bow my head and for the first time I suck the cock of a priest. The projector doesn't go so well for a while, we have to pull ourselves together, then he takes advantage of the breakdown to close the evening quickly, he makes me promise that I will wait for him upstairs, in his room; he is horny, even hell doesn't scare him.
All the qualms I had about doing it with my parish priest I have lost, on the contrary, I run to the attic of the oratory and I retrieve a bag where I have hidden a miniskirt and a pair of shoes with really high heels, I wear them. I hear him coming, I turned down the lights, I'm waiting for him on a chair (like the first time) with my back turned, I hear him say: "beautiful and slutty, that's how I like you." He kisses my ass, I bend over a little and since I've removed my panties he licks my hole; he's a big pig, he puts almost all his tongue in. mmmhhh, underneath I see that he is sawing off, I want him, I tell him: "let's go on the bed don sergio I want him in my mouth"; I turn around to go down, he sees my hard cock, he takes it in his mouth and sucks it, what a good guy! I think he is not the first: who knows in the seminary?
He takes me in his arms, we fall on the bed, I look for him, I want to suck his cock at 69, let's see who is better or who has blown more. I'm on top, I find him and I suck him all, meanwhile I caress his balls, he does the same with my cock, then goes up to lick my hole. The desire to get fucked by him grows: "I want a cock in my ass, someone to rape me" -
"yes little slut, I've wanted to do this since the day you confessed, when I saw your beautiful bulging ass and told you how slutty you are" - "he had to do it while I was on my knees, drop my shorts and punish me, then give it to me in my mouth" - "now I do it".
While I'm on my back on three pillows I'm sucking his cock, he starts spanking me with one hand, the other he puts his fingers in my little hole - "that's what happens to little whores, a nice cock in their mouth so they don't scream and then lots of spanking, and in this hungry little hole we put our cock" - "yes father give it to me right away" - I almost bite his cock with desire - "and cum inside, fill it up" -
When I feel my pastor's cock opening my ass, I already cum on his bed; but he fills my mouth after my ass.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back