yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
All I had to do was pass Lorenzo in the corridors of the school and many things that I had tried so hard to cover up inside me came back out. I was sick right away. When I got back to class, after recess, several of my new classmates asked me if everything was ok, seeing me completely out of my mind.
I try to calm them down, but nothing's okay. Lorenzo hurt me without doing anything. Just the fact that he looked at me without saying goodbye, hurt me. I feel responsible again for literally killing the group of friends we had. I was happy with them, I finally had someone I could hang out with all the time, not just summer.
I ruined everything, creating useless tensions and risking, even, to make two brothers like Valerio and Francesco quarrel, divided by only one year of age and who can almost be considered twins so much were united. That summer I didn't really settle down, if I could have done Lorenzo as well.
In fact, to tell the truth, it's Lorenzo I would have liked to do me. I was going crazy for him, he had totally taken my head, I was hanging on his lips.
Having known that, for years, he had been emptying himself into Valerio's ass, who was the guy I was seeing, was a real blow, hard to digest.
The last three hours of class go by very slowly, I am practically absent and I also take some calls for my lack of concentration. On my way out, I say goodbye to my new classmates and head for the station. There aren't many people from my school who do that part of the train journey, so I find myself in contact with Lorenzo again. He's standing there, on the sidelines, with his headphones listening to the music on a bench.
I would like to get close to him and try to talk to him again, but I can't find the courage. On the train we are not sitting too far apart, we are in the same car and I don't stop staring at him for a moment, looking away only in the rare moments when he seems to accidentally cross mine.
Wow, he's handsome. I must admit that he's even cuter than before, he's absolutely the guy I like the most from a physical point of view: more than my boyfriend, more than Alberto, more than anyone who ended up in my ass. That's exactly what I like about a man, he's quite tall, he's got a great sculpted body, he's sensual, always nice but without looking too cool as it happens with Alberto. Besides, I can never forget that wonderful cock.
It was never mine, unfortunately. But I was lucky enough to see it several times, in the afternoons spent masturbating at Valerio's house or when we were organizing soccer and taking a shower there. It's just a lecherous dick. It's huge, long, wide, juicy, vigorous. Just thinking about that dick, I can see why girls, once they go out with it, wouldn't want to give it up and they're always leeching on it.
Lorenzo's always surrounded by pussy since he was a sexting and he flaunts it proudly. When we were going out in a group, it was a constant humiliation for us to hear his stories. Between those who were repressed gay, those who were losers, those who were still too sexting, to hear him throwing his constant conquests in our faces was quite demeaning but, at the same time, very exciting. I would come home and masturbate, even thinking about the idea of being able to admire him while maybe he was fucking some girl in front of me.
He got off at the stop before mine, walked past me and nodded at me with his face, very coldly, which in his head could be a kind of greeting. I butterfly something, maybe a hello comes out, I think in a hysterical queer voice.
When I get off, my boyfriend is waiting for me. It's almost time for him to get back to work. Unfortunately, since I started school again, our regular lunches have been skipped and we can get together just enough time to drive around and have a coffee from my house.
He immediately senses that something is wrong, I initially try to calm him down but in the end I explode and confess to him that I saw Lorenzo. He knows everything about that famous summer, he knows about the consequences that certain episodes have had on my psyche and on my self-esteem. The name of Lorenzo alone makes him understand my discouragement. Let's stay and talk a while. He advises me to confront him when we're alone on the train. I remain silent, I hear his suggestions, but I don't know if I'll implement them.
When he leaves, I get on the bed, with music and think. Clearly I couldn't be happy, not really me. For the first time everything seems to be going well for me, I even find the courage to come out in my new school and, almost immediately, I meet a character of those I had decided to totally remove from my life.
For those who wondered well what else had happened with Lorenzo and the others, I have to say that those guys, although with all the motivations of this world, tried to isolate me, to leave me out of their group. Only Manuel's friendship did not allow it and in the end I also had on my conscience the fact that he was forced to break away from them, his historical friends, to take my side. If it hadn't been for Manuel, I would have been totally alone for months, without a shred of friend.
In the evening I don't mention feeling better, on the contrary, my thoughts are making me feel even worse and I decide to do something that is usually not like me. I feel like getting high, once again, like I did on Monday night. I write to Pietro, he tells me that until a certain hour he is with friends but that around midnight I can go to his house. It's late for me but I don't care, I fight with my parents and I go out anyway. I reach Pietro's house with the bicycle and we get high again, between smoke and beer.
We consume another complete sexual intercourse without protection, as well as without any transport. Evidently that's the price to pay to get high in his house, since he didn't even ask me for money to share the expenses.
In the following days, the situations are repeated: Lorenzo ignores me, if not a hint of goodbye, my boyfriend tries to console me, I also see myself often with Alberto and Leo, we also have an orgy but it is above all Pietro and his high that involve me.
One evening he also introduces Enea with us, other times we smoke in the car and once there is also Leo. Alberto doesn't know anything, for now. He finds out about a week later. We're at Pietro's house, on his bed, me, him and Leo. The phone rings and it's Alberto.
I immediately understand they're arguing, the tone of the call is very loud. Leo doesn't explain what happened, but he tells me it's better if we leave. The turning point comes about ten days after the famous Monday.
Pietro has a busy house and we go there to make reeds behind a chalet, now closed after the end of the summer season. With us there are also Enea and Leo. There is no prospect of having sex and I don't even care.
This time, I had to pay for it too, maybe one of the very first times. This isn't a life for me, I've never been a dope or a drinker. I'm sorry to sneak it from my parents and my boyfriend but I don't feel good inside and I try not to think like this.
I wanted to live the new school as a new chapter of my life, to be faced as calmly as possible but I'm not succeeding. Lorenzo's intense and dark look resonates like a judge inside me. His silences towards me hurt more than a thousand words.
We are smoking, perched on a wall, making stupid and meaningless speeches, when suddenly Alberto comes out. He's very angry, Leo tries to go against him to calm him down but he gets a strong push and risks ending up on the ground. Alberto tells him to stay away from him. He has fire in his eyes, looks at me and orders me to go to his car. I try to answer him, I tell him I do what I want but he grabs me by the arm and pulls me away from that wall. Peter intervenes, like an idiot.
He gets up and tells Alberto that he's just being an asshole and he punches him in the face.
"Fucking faggot, touch Fabio again and I'll kill you." Aeneas intervenes, grabs Alberto by the arms and takes him a bit further away. The two of them, slowly and a bit fearfully, Leo approaches too. They try to calm Alberto while Pietro is left like an imbecile with his ass on the ground shaking his head and whispering insults to his attacker.
I stayed halfway, I took the road to get out of the chalet but then I got stuck to watch the scene.
"I told you to get in the car or I'll beat you up", Alberto yells at me. At this point, scared, I run and sit in his car.
I stay there for at least fifteen minutes, alone. I try to trick the time using the phone a bit, after a while I see Alberto coming out of the chalet with the other three.
They seem to have cleared up. They approach the car and tell me to stay calm, that it's all solved. Alberto greets them with his hand and then gets back into the car.
"Next time I'll smash your face in," he says.
"What have I done? What do you want?"
"You don't have to answer me, you understand? What the fuck are you smoking pot every night? You fucking moron."
"Why don't you do them?" I'll answer him, childishly.
"Why do I have to do them, do you have to do them too? What the fuck are these answers, you piece of shit?"
"What do you care if I'm doing them or not?" I continue, challenging him with my arrogant attitude, probably the result of the tension of the last few days.
"Because you're different, you're a good guy, and you don't need this. Do you want to end up like that faggot Peter? Who gets high and fucked by anything that moves? Or those other two assholes who smoke us together and then fuck him too? I can smoke a few joints, but I never smoke at Pietro's, do you notice? I don't need this shit and you're better than me and them."
His words touch me inside, they make me happy but they also have the effect of moving me and I start whining. Alberto puts his hand on my shoulder and tells me that he didn't want to hurt me but only to defend me. He says he cares about me and wants to help me. He's taking me home but I tell him no, to turn around and take me to him.
I warn my parents, who take it badly, accusing me of being late for the umpteenth time and that sooner or later I won't get up in the morning, it's only a matter of days. We arrive in Alberto's attic and there we kiss, with passion. We lie on the bed half-naked and talk late.
I empty my bag, I confide to him that I have the boyfriend (without telling him who he is), that I love him but that I am not yet able to keep a relationship in the right way, I tell him about Lorenzo, even without giving him a name but just telling him what happened and he tells me to face him too. When we finish talking it's very late. I have already received some calls from my parents, at the end I decide to answer them and I argue over the phone. Alberto wants to take me back but I want to stay with him. I ask him if I can sleep there, he tells me that I absolutely have to go to school and I promise that if he can take me home in the morning to change and to the station, I will definitely go there.
We look at each other, we start kissing with passion. I caress his wonderful face, then I pass my hand on his skinny but perfect body. He doesn't have a single hair, he really looks like he's made with the mold so beautiful. He grabs me by the hips and makes me straddle him.
I'm still in my underwear, he starts caressing my ass, then he grabs the elastic band and slowly lowers it, discovering my ass.
I kiss his chest, his belly, then I take off his panties without hesitation and I have his cock soaring in front of me. I take it firmly in my mouth, suck it passionately, kiss it, lick it, smell it. It's awesome. Alberto caresses my hair, which is getting longer again lately, and he pants, looking up at the sky. With my right hand, I start groping his juicy balls too, then I suck them a bit, using my hand to saw off his cock this time.
Knowing also his passion for feet, I go down even lower. Alberto still has his socks on, I take them off and throw them on the floor. I start to get intoxicated by the fantastic smell of his feet, slightly sweaty due to the use of tennis shoes and the still summer temperature. Then I start playing with my tongue and start enjoying every inch of the sole of her foot, including the space between one finger and the other. Alberto is in total relaxation, sometimes he pants, sometimes he incites me, sometimes he swears to vent his enormous pleasure. While I'm concentrating on my left foot, with my right foot he starts rubbing himself on my dick. It's fantastic, I've got it made of marble and I know I'm going to cum soon.
I'm gonna stop it, I wanna enjoy that fuck. I'm gonna go upstairs, I'm gonna bunt it and I'm gonna stab his dick. Alberto stops me for a moment, he must have made some reasoning in himself.
"If you're engaged, are you sure you want to go through with it tonight?"
"Yes, very sure," I say, and then I start moving on top of him again.
It's a very sweet fuck, I move in a sensual way, working a lot with my hips and ass, while I don't stop looking at his face. My mouth is half-open and my eyes are barred, I look right into his eyes and I pant. He often runs his tongue on his lips and smiles at me. We go on for a long time, like that, making love. Sometimes our tongues look for each other and we kiss with passion.
Meanwhile, he doesn't stop caressing my skin, my back, my butt, my legs for a second.
In the final part, we decide to change our position and he makes me a missionary. He climbs on top of me and shoves it back into me. He starts to push more decisively than the rhythm I was giving. I grab onto his butt with my feet. We rub against each other, the fuck is now animalistic. I'm panting loudly, I'm gasping for pleasure, Alberto is breathing heavily. I cling to him, I pull him towards me, he shouts two or three screams a bit suffocated and then explodes in my ass. I hear a splash, then a second and so on. He floods my anus with his hot cum.
Alberto collapses on the other side of the bed, he's out of breath and looks up at the ceiling. Nevertheless, he worries about how to make me come.
"Do you want to fuck me?" he asks me. I can understand, however, from his tone, that he's very tired and I don't know if he'd really want to make me do it. I ask him if he could just jerk me off. He reaches out his hand, grabs it and starts jerking me off at a good pace. I cum almost immediately, then Alberto kisses me on the mouth and says good night.
I sleep little, almost nothing. Maybe a little bit of bite in the first few hours, then I spend all my time with my eyes wide open. With that light in the room, every now and then I watch Alberto sleep. It's beautiful. I reflect, I reflect on him, on the whole situation I'm going through and especially on Lorenzo.
And during those hours of nighttime reflection, I come to the conclusion that I will face him, once and for all. It's absurd that I should still feel guilty of something that happened years before and for which I don't even think I have all these responsibilities.
In the morning, just before the sound of the alarm clock, a thread of light invades our room. It allows me to take a better look at Alberto. He turned to his side, he has his back to me. I get closer to him and slowly start to cuddle him, trying not to wake him up anyway.
We're naked and my cock is quite hard. I feel it throbbing and I feel like jerking off. While I cuddle Alberto, I rub him a couple of times on his ass. I'm convinced that he's asleep and instead, with a little voice he says to me:
"Put it on, please."
I run, spit on my hand and put a little finger inside him, he stretches his legs and stretches his muscles as a reaction. Then, I stab his dick and stick it in. In the meantime, we hear the sound of the alarm clock, Alberto stretches his hand and turns off the alarm on his mobile phone, at that point I start.
I fuck with determination, all I need is 5 or 6 strokes, and then I immediately chapter and chapter. I have an intense orgasm, he throws a grunt of pleasure and I empty everything in his ass. He turns on his back, his dick is so hard. I, without saying anything, go in there and take it in my mouth. Alberto tells me not to worry because I'll call back late, but I don't want to hear anything. I squeeze his penis with a suction cup on my lips and I start to work from the mouth, I suck so much and deeply that he goes crazy and floods my throat with cum after about a minute.
Quickly, we freshen up, then Alberto with the car takes me home. I get in, my parents are still at home and they're furious. I tell them not to worry that I slept at a friend's, just like I told them and that I'm going to school. I'll change, pack my backpack and get off.
Alberto is practically sleeping at the wheel, he makes a sort of scare jump when I open the door. I'm so sorry he had to fall asleep so early.
I can get to the station just in time, I quickly say goodbye to Alberto and run to my train. Soon after I see Lorenzo getting on, he doesn't say goodbye. I postpone our confrontation on the way back.
The morning flows away, I'm a bit agitated but I'm determined to talk to him. The opportunity, as planned, presents itself as we wait for the train. He is sitting on the usual bench, earphones on his ears, totally isolated from the rest of the world, obviously not at his height according to his way of thinking and being.
I approach him, take one last strong breath and sit next to him. He turns his head, sees me and decides to ignore me, returning to hear the music. I shake his arm, to attract attention.
He, at this point, only takes off the right bonnet, the bonnet of his ear, which is facing me.
"What do you want?" he says to me, rudely.
"I want to know why you're ignoring me, that I've made you so unforgivable."
"Will you get the fuck out of here?" he answers me quite aggressively.
I persevere, I tell him he can hit me if he wants, if it makes him feel better, if it makes him feel superior to me but I demand an answer. In the end, one way or another, we start the discussion, which we also continue on the bus.
Lorenzo accuses me, says that that famous summer I went out with them just to fuck them all. He says that I'm a fag, that I took advantage of the fact that I was older to plagiarize them all and take advantage of their naivety, that I forced them to masturbate together. I remain strangely calm and try to explain all my reasons. I also hear his delusions, the alleged differences between his going out with males and mine.
The chat, which started badly, gets better and better, with Lorenzo at least beginning to listen to my versions of the facts. I take my faults, which I certainly have, but which are much less than he attributes to me. I also discover that he and his two brothers Valerio and Francesco have been talking badly to me for years, spending time insulting me.
"But so now you've come out now," he tells me, now more relaxed after almost half an hour.
"Only at school, I thought I didn't know anyone there."
"Ah, so they don't know yet," he replies, with a strange expression in which I notice a hint of naughtiness.
"Why? Are you going to tell everyone?" I accuse him.
"So what if I do?"
"If it makes you feel better and feel better, do it."
Meanwhile we are arriving at his stop, Lorenzo takes his bag, smiles and pats me on the shoulder:
"Don't worry, faggot, I won't tell anyone" and goes off.
In the following days, our relationship seems to improve. On the train we often sit next to each other and sometimes Lorenzo talks to me, others he keeps to himself with his bonnets. He often calls me "fag" but he does it more as a joke, it's his way of doing things and I'm also used to it. Charmingly, though, when we get to school, he becomes quite cold and detached again. In his head, evidently, he thinks that if they see me next to him they might think he's gay. It's reasoning that I've done, stupidly, in the past too, so on the one hand I understand it. Let's say that during school hours, I avoid any kind of contact with Lorenzo.
Meanwhile, the comparison made me feel better, I clarified some aspects of my past. I don't know if certain messages will reach Valerio and Francesco. Probably, after everything that happened, it would be unlikely to rebuild the relationship with them, but already knowing that they don't talk to me would help me. With my boyfriend things are going well, in the last few days we spent a lot of time together and he spoiled me a lot, with gifts and surprises to cheer up my last period, which was not easy. I didn't go to Pietro's anymore after that night. On the contrary, even when I was at Alberto's, Pietro was no longer called. We had another couple of evenings with Alberto, Leonardo and Vesim, in which not even Enea participated.
I felt a different air, evidently the chat with Alberto changed his point of view a bit. It's as if he wanted to take me away from certain situations. While, when it's me and him alone, he is very involved, when he has to "share" me with Leo he seems quite annoyed.
But okay, I'll pick up the Alberto chapter in the next story, where I'll tell you how our relationship resolved, let's go back to Lorenzo.
It's a morning at the end of September, it's getting chilly, especially early in the morning when I have to go to the station to catch the train. For some days I've been wearing a jacket, albeit quite light. Today I am particularly sleepy and I was in doubt until the last moment whether to get up or not, but in the end I did it for my boyfriend, who cares about it and hammers me.
After a while, at the next stop, Lorenzo gets on. He looks very sleepy too, he looks around and sits right in front of me. He says hello to me and he's listening to his music.
For almost the whole journey, we hardly ever talk, also because there are other people at first. When we are about to arrive, there are only a few of us left, Lorenzo starts staring at me in a strange way. It seems like he wants to tell me something but he holds back. In the end, he doesn't.
It's the same thing the next day, I decide to face him in the end. As soon as we get off the train, we've got a bit of a walk to do. Since we're a little early, I'll tell him if we have coffee before we go in. Sitting at the coffee table, I ask him why he has been staring at me for a couple of days, he smiles and asks me:
"Do you give blowjobs?"
I'm shocked by the question, just like that, out of nowhere.
"Well, I'm gay, what do you think?"
"I don't know, maybe you've become active in the meantime. So you do them?"
"What kind of question is that? Yes, I do."
"Would you like to blow me? But you mustn't tell anyone."
"What do you take me for? That I'm your personal bitch?"
"Stop being a goody-goody, you've been wanting to suck him for years," he replies, impertinent.
"Maybe with the years and the way you've been acting, I've changed my mind, what do you think?"
"Listen, I don't give a shit, I just got my balls full that I'm shitty with girls this time of year. I don't give a shit about you, if you've changed your mind, if you come out or anything. No one has to know, if you want to suck it, if you don't want to say hello, nothing happened."
"Okay, let's say I say yes, where should I suck it?"
"At school, I'll text you, but you mustn't say anything to anyone."
The discussion ends like this. I'm pretty conflicted and upset. We go in and my head is just at that thought. Besides, I've been dreaming about his cock for years and what's a blowjob? His message comes at the end of the first hour. He tells me to meet him in the bathroom down the hall.
I ask the professor if I can go out for 5 minutes and I need to go to the toilet, he agrees. Lorenzo is waiting for me there, in front of the sinks. He tells me to shut up and we lock ourselves in the first bathroom.
He whispers to me once again not to say anything and not to kiss him or anything like that. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and put them down along with his underwear, up to his ankles.
I'm left with my mouth open, almost paralyzed. I can't even take initiative, it's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen in my life. It's bigger than it was when he was 14, it's really huge. But beyond the extra large size, it's really nice to look at, it's the perfect dick of a guy, with still a nice smooth skin and the chapel slightly out.
"Come on, hurry up, they're gonna find us," he says, putting his hands on my shoulders and inviting me to get down. I squat down, take his dick in my hand and start sawing him off. It's still pretty limp, but it gets hard in a few moments. It's a terrible thing, a dick like that inside me I think it would gut me. He sits with his eyes closed, his head up, never looking at me. I taste it, I lick it for the first time and Lorenzo has a little shudder.
I make the return movement with my tongue, going back to the balls, from where I started and so for 3-4 more times. I'm licking it like a child in front of a caliph trying to do fast for fear that it will melt. I take it in my mouth soon, it's gigantic. It may be 22 centimeters of cock, but it's keeping low. It tastes strong, slightly peey but I think he urinated just before I arrived, so it fits, because there were some droplets on the chapel as soon as he pulled it out.
I'm struggling to keep it all in, but I can find a good rhythm. He's letting me do it at first, without any big emotions leaking out. He doesn't pant, he doesn't move, he just sits with his eyes closed and gets sucked off.
Soon after, however, he evidently feels the pleasure increase. He grabs me by the hair, almost vehemently, and pushes it even further into me. I can almost feel it suffocating because of how big it is. But Lorenzo won't listen to reason, he starts pushing forward, he's literally fucking my mouth.
Surely he understood that with my rhythm he wouldn't come quickly, he sensed that I was enjoying the blowjob and instead he just wants to empty himself. I'm all red, I'm out of breath and Lorenzo keeps coming back and forth. I lie down with my knees on the floor, regardless of whether the floor may be dirty. I try as much as I can to follow the movement with my tongue. Lorenzo shudders, I look up and he is finally looking at me, he has the expression of pure enjoyment. He opens his mouth, makes a very small moan and starts to squirt I don't know how much cum in my mouth.
I think it's been days and days since he emptied, it's a frightening amount. When he moves in, I'm forced to spit some of it out. It's very thick, I swallow the rest and it's very tasty too. Lorenzo hands me a handkerchief, pulls up his pants, and in passing, he says:
"I'm off to class, thank you. See you later. Keep your mouth shut."
In my mouth, more than water, I still have something else, definitely tastier!
PS: this is a chapter that I feel very much mine, I was aroused strong emotions writing it and remember certain moments. Not missing much at the end of my path, since we are, chronologically, almost to 2019. Nevertheless, I hope that you continue to like them as well, who are always very kind, even and especially in private.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back