yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Daddy x daughter roleplay

Skella

I am a roleplayer. I roleplay 3rd person only. When i say roleplay i mean online smut writing.

Daughter is in love with her daddy and seduces him one night when him and her mother get into a fight. But daddy has an obsession with daughters best friend and is just using his daughter. When her bestie comes to stay for a month things get rough and daughter keeps making daddy mad by trying to get him to fuck her while her friends around.

Daughter soon catches daddy with her best friend. He no longer feels the need to hide his true feelings. He starts to cuck his daughter. Having her clean his cock after he fucks her friend. Having her eat his cum from her friend. Only fucking her every now and again. But because he had his obsession in his bed. He humiliates her by cumming on her not in.

Texting her insults, pics of him and her friend, videos of his cum dripping out of her friend and saying her friend gets what she can never have again. Soon daughter finds out she's pregnant (with his baby) and hides it from him. When he finds out he starts to rethink what he's doing.

(He ends up picking his daughter)

Back