yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
I like to my subs feel owned and delivering that sense of safe helplessness that they are looking for. You can check my profile for some things I’ve written about femdom. I have a lot of experience, more online than irl but I do have irl experience. I have had many different types of dynamics. I can fulfill a lot of roles but I do prefer some over others. Lately I’ve really been liking a dynamic where my sub simps for me while I cuck them, but I do also enjoy mommy domme and gentle domme stuff.

To say a little more about me, I’m pretty kinky, but not into anything too extreme. My kinks include facesitting, JOI, edging, anal play, being shown off to, rules, some micromanaging, orgasm control, etc. My limits are anything relating to serious pain, anything bathroom related, gore, etc.. I like to make my subs feel safe to express what they like, but I can be cruel depending on my mood.

I am looking for a fit/skinny sub (so slim, lean or muscular) just a preference any body type could message since you are not here to joke around, age ( 20-70) to use. I’m into guys that are conventionally attractive, but I have a particular soft spot for abs, e-boys, femboys, stuff like that. I am looking for something primarily online, but I’m not opposed to moving to irl If we really click. I’m not looking for completely a sexual thing, I also want to be able to talk. I find that purely sexual relationships kinda fall flat and become boring after a while if you don’t have chemistry. I am also okay with inexperienced subs as long as you know some basics. If you want to be taken seriously, as a rule of thumb, you should dm/message me with at least an asl and a physical description of yourself. Get back to me on my Snapchat: Goddess Morgan on Snapchat or my kik: goddesskil

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back