yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

30 [F4M] #NEW YORK #ONLINE : Goddess requires dedicated followers

Mistress_moore

I require new followers who are willing to renounce their god, serve my every need, worship me everyday and dedicate themselves to me. I have no preference who you are, I treat every follower as the deserve, whether that means they’re good or bad is up to them.

If you think you can try and best me I will crush you, I can be merciless if needs be. I may allow you to meet me in person if you are perfect, but I dont expect to find my perfect follower here. Send a message beginning with “I am willing to try and deticate my soul, my flesh and my life to you; Perfect goddess O mighty.” So I know you can follow orders.

All submissive humans welcome.
Snapchat:mistress_moo221
Kik:eek:nlymistress_56
275E4F55-15B8-488B-B34D-38DCA75ABA42.jpeg

Poke Bella

I require new followers who are willing to renounce their god, serve my every need, worship me everyday and dedicate themselves to me. I have no preference who you are, I treat every follower as the deserve, whether that means they’re good or bad is up to them.

If you think you can try and best me I will crush you, I can be merciless if needs be. I may allow you to meet me in person if you are perfect, but I dont expect to find my perfect follower here. Send a message beginning with “I am willing to try and deticate my soul, my flesh and my life to you; Perfect goddess O mighty.” So I know you can follow orders.

All submissive humans welcome.
Snapchat:mistress_moo221
Kik:eek:nlymistress_56View attachment 164858

Poke Bella

Back