yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

24 [F4M] #Florida #Online - Mommy looking for a muscular/hung sub to take care of

I want a good boy who knows their place and follows instructions well. I'm a sexting gentle domme who enjoys when a guy relinquishes control and lets me guide them through getting off and serving me. I’ll give you tasks/poses to follow and I just want to treat you like my personal toy.

Mommy wants to shower you with attention and I love giving detailed compliments. While I love when subs do whatever they can to please me, I’m against making you do anything you’re uncomfortable with. I love subs who are needy for my attention but are respectful. It's such a turn on to control a big muscular guy who is focused on pleasing me and I always reward good behavior.

Requirements:
• Be at least 18-40 years old.
• Be fit or muscular. Even better if you're very muscular.
• Please be well endowed like above 7 inches at least.
• Be respectful and read the post!

Not required but a plus:
• Being vocal/Moaning
• Being into pegging and having a big butt
• I'm really into big dicks so if you're very well endowed that's a major plus for me.

Message me with a brief description if you want to chat more. You'll get my attention much quicker if you send a body pic along with your message. I'm not looking to meet up or video chat for now as well.

Don’t be afraid to reach out if you live far away or you see this post way later. I’m always happy to have a new sub.

Telegram:mad:goddesslizzy5
iMessage: goddessmoore53@Snapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudes.com

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• 88559f58fb73c6a3c115532bf3089a11_0.jpeg
    88559f58fb73c6a3c115532bf3089a11_0.jpeg
    701.3 KB · Views: 17
Back