yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

29 [F4M] # California # Online domme looking for a mature loyal sub or sissy who will entertain me kik: mommylizzy21

I’m looking for a obedient sissy slave to be trained and owned and trained as my toy. I'm into orgasm denial, worship face and sitting, femdom, worship, bondage, chastity, strap-on, role play, feet, humiliation. having strap-on sex, cross-dressing anal, oral, toys, cock sounding,belly-breast and scrotums, inflation, latex, ass worship

I'm searching for someone between the age of 20 and 40. Who’s wiling to be loyal to me and then eventually be controlled, you must also be at-ease to exchange pics and move off of Reddit chat. Sometimes I can be very hard and cruel but also softhearted and caring. I love to give praise and attention and also rewards to you for being a good sub. If you’re interested send me a text.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-09-17-19-42-99_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-09-17-19-42-99_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 6
Back