yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

26 [F4M] #Online Mistress for the hungry, obedient and eager to please her

LunaBunn

26 yeard old Mistress here, I'm blonde and decently fit. I know what I like and what I want, I dont have the time nor the patience to listen to you plead your case if you were rejected and you only get once chance, after I say no the first time, please dont insist, you will not annoy me until I say yes.

If you look into my profile, you will see I've made plenty other posts like this one, I'm always taking in sexy, good pets who want to serve, and because of this, you might have to go against another puppies to fight for my attention. You'll be up against other subs to see just how much praise and attention you can steal for yourself from each other, you'll constantly be getting better because you dont want to be left behind and forgotten, and you'll always have a chance to impress and adore me.

As for what I expect, I want you to be 18-30 years old, but this can be negotiated if you do have something I really like. In regards to what I mentioned about competing, for my attention, you have to be okay with eventually seeing at least another puppy sub in a groupchat, doing the same tasks as you. For body types, I prefer subs who are muscular and fit, chubbier subs are less likely to be taken.

My kik user is pocketglass

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back