yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

26 [F4M] #Online mistress for slave or sub (no face required) kik: mistress23532

mommydomm55

Here is a nice mistress who can be either nice or mean:) If you're open-minded and discrete, you'll call me while wearing your regular clothing, and after that, I'll strip you off and check your physique.
When you are completely naked in front of me and have unzipped your pants, I will own you. I'm curious what you may possibly be forced to do as a slave for me.
I'm going to make you reach down and lightly touch one nipple with the tip of your finger. The energy of the initial contact awakens your entire body, and you quietly gasp. Your stomach is the area where your fingers will delicately touch. I will examine your body as though it were a fine piece of furniture I just bought.
Do you want to be my naughty, bare-chested slave? I want to see you naked. I wish to command you. There should be a hierarchy between you and me, in my opinion. I shall have control over you because I have control over you. You'll be held in complete control.
When I am watching you and your dick is fully exposed, hanging there all hard, and your body is unclothed, what will you be willing to do for me? butt exposed.
When your hand reaches your penis, it swiftly dips between your legs.
As I stand there glaring, I command, "Raise your arms over your head."
What am i looking for: submissive men 18+age fit and sexy looking for online domination fun. send me a pm for more info.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back