yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

25 [M4F] #new york/Online Dom looking for a sub/slave/maid/pet to train and use kik: mommylizzy21. Telegram:@mommy542

Hey

I'm searching for an online sub or slave to use for my pleasure. If things go well and we happen to be close by, we can also meet up, but I'm also fine if it stays online. This will include rules, sessions, tasks and regular communication. I really like to set up different tasks and rules to control your pleasure or pain depending on what you deserve. I have lots of different kinks, but I will always respect you limits. I highly value communication, so you can always give feedback without being judged. I have experience as an online Dom, but I'm always down to try new things. Message me if this sounds interesting to you.
Kinks: Bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, Pain, Sadism, Orgasm control petplay

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• IMG-20230314-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230314-WA0003.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 5
Back