yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Hello I'm a curvy and soft Domme that has been described as creatively cruel who enjoys making cute subs whimper and blush under her ministrations. People that see themselves as naturally submissive and that thrive on being praised, who love to serve and being taken care of. I might also add that I've got a penchant for femboys and shy nerds with impressive equipment.

My ideal submissive. Someone that is compassionate, obedient and loyal. I'm naturally over protective of my sub, so anticipate that I will be super caring... maybe to a fault. Kinks I'm into, but not limited to: sissy play, obedience training, pegging, light bdsm (nothing too painful), good hygiene!, forced bi (depending on the guy), ice play and role play.

The main thing I desire is a submissive with the willingness to grow. Open to both IRL and online. If you ONLY like cbt, ball busting, torture etc, I'm not your gal. Also not into blackmail fetish, so PLEASE DON'T reach out if that's your thing (no offense to those who love that).
8c1
Body type. I GENUINELY do not have a body type,. I ,w ,elcome all shape AQ 1 is and sizes. Guys with a thicker lower halm1f (shaped like a pear) tend to be, m.y kryptonite... but I love all shapes, so don't be afraid to reach out.

OP2Hobbies. I love art (V&A muse,,,um in London changed my life), design, yoga, fitness, 70's/80's music, classi,z, c hollywood movies and true crnime docs and podcasts. I also think I'm funny so... humorous? I think that's good for now. DM me if interested, I don't bite.... not hard anyway :p

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• IMG-20230123-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230123-WA0011.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 20
Back