yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as I walked into the hotel I felt the looks of men clinging to my skin like a wet T-shirt.
I was dressed, but for all intents and purposes every part of me was obscenely exposed.
My husband followed me with his eyes down, I knew it embarrassed him and excited him at the same time, but that morning I wanted to force things immediately, we were on vacation and my desire to be desired was sky-high.
I was wearing clogs fastened to the slave and a voile shirt dress, white and completely transparent, without underwear is under or over it, my sex and my small but impertinent breasts were at the mercy of anyone who wanted to look at me.
We delivered the reservations and documents to the reception desk, behind me I heard an old lady behind me reprimanding her husband who had been pinched looking at my beautiful ass.
I placed my legs slightly apart, the heels of the clogs gave me a particular position, slender and inviting, past the transparency of the dress my pussy was clearly visible, the shaved lips framed the clitoris that under the eyes of all was gradually becoming unsettling.
The guy who brought our suitcases to our room kept a professional and detached attitude while the elevator went up to the top floor where we had booked one of the suites, this attitude of his made me even more excited, he was a handsome dark guy in his twenties, he was wearing a wedding ring on his finger and probably desperately trying to respect that oath while my little hard nipples were pointing at him in the narrow space of the elevator.
I wanted to punish him, entered the room my husband who had understood my desire to be watched gave him a big tip and while the boy had gone to get the champagne that had ordered my voile tunic had already slipped at my feet and my statuesque body was completely naked except for the clogs.
When we heard him knocking on the door, my husband told him to come in.
I was completely gone, on my knees with his cock stuck in my mouth.
The boy was surprised and clearly uncomfortable, naturally my husband asked for two glasses filled, and while the waiter was serving us, desperately trying not to stare at my mouth working his testicles, my husband started sipping champagne.
While the chapel was screwing my throat, I stared at the boy with my deep eyes, distraught by the pleasure of what I was making the sexting man feel.
His pants were guiltily puffed up.
"Gentlemen, may I go?"
He asked in a trembling voice.
"Wait, my wife hasn't drunk yet."
And as he said it, four splashes of hot cum splashed down my body.
I took the glass of champagne and still with a trickle of sperm dripping on my breasts I swallowed it in a single sip, then I passed the glass to the waiter, on the edge from which I had drunk was clearly visible the marks of my lipstick and a considerable amount of cum.
"There, now I've been drinking too, see?"
The man had flushed cheeks, took the cummed goblet and put it on the tray, then said goodbye politely and left.
I burst into a crystal clear laugh, which soon infected my husband too.
"Daria, how slutty are you?"
I told him that a woman like me simply shouldn't be ignored, and then we started packing.
The resort was really beautiful, a low two-storey building, an old renovated fazenda for about thirty rooms practically by the sea.

For the afternoon we had planned a sailboat excursion, with us there would be two more couples and the two sailors who would be in charge of governing the
Hull.
One of the two couples in a way we already knew her, they were two Spanish guys maybe just married, we had heard them fucking wildly in the suite next to ours.
When he had gone out on the terrace to smoke, with only a towel around his waist, I was practically naked and pretended I wanted to get some air.
My husband was taking a shower, I was only wearing a tiny thong made of jersey, I stopped to look at his chest and abdomen sculpted, he had mounted his woman with an exhilarating fury, I could hear every single bark of what could have been a cat in heat and now his eyes were glued to my breasts, smiles and the strap that held the panties tied up melted between my fingers.
In the boat I was immediately the center of attention, much to my husband's embarrassment I was wearing only a black lace-up bikini and a wide-brimmed straw hat.
With us, apart from the Spanish couple, with the sexting wife who looked more like a teenager than a woman, there was a very elegant couple in their forties, he was wearing a white shirt, tanned with wide shoulders and Bermuda shorts that gave a glimpse of muscular legs and a promising swelling between the legs, she was shapely and vulgarly beautiful, but decidedly exciting.
The lady and I, who told me her name was Letizia, settled down on deck to sunbathe, the sailors were literally tearing us to pieces with their eyes, I, with the straps of my costume skilfully loosened, left little to the imagination, while the lady maliciously exhibited a topless, showing off a fourth abundant fresh plastic surgeon.
I was the attraction of the boat, but it wasn't enough for me, I felt the sea breeze slipping on my skin and my nipples became hard.
I nodded to my husband, made him lean down on me and brushing his ear with my lips I whispered to him...
"Please I want them, the sailors I mean... Do you understand what I want them to do to me?"
I saw him nodding then with his face pulled closer to the more muscular of the two and I saw them confabulating, the boy was six feet of nerves and sunburnt skin with two beautiful black eyes.
"Come Daria, the gentleman wants to show you something."
He beckoned me to follow him on deck, I paraded in front of everyone, our neighbor must have understood something, but he was too busy being near his wife who was terribly seasick.
Just below deck, the costume slipped off.
"Love, stay at the door and make sure no one comes, if you're good I promise I'll do it quickly and without screaming so you won't be humiliated."
As soon as the sailor slipped out his venous nerchia I knew that the promise I had just made would be hard to keep.
He turned my ass up in the air like a rag doll and as my husband stared at it, he spit on my pussy.
"maybe you'd better wait outside, I think I'll come out like a bitch, did you see what she's got underneath?"
He shook his head, told me he wanted to have fun too and slowly pulled down his pants zipper.
"No Daria, I want to read your face every single push, and then I'll have the other one fuck you too, but please be quiet, don't make me go through this knowing that the others know everything."
He fucked me like an animal, without foreplay, I felt his hands firm, velvet and steel that held my life, I begged with my eyes my husband in search of comfort while that huge geek ripped me from behind.
His muscles were tense, he was using me for his pleasure as you would use an object, the flesh entered ferociously into my vulgarly offered holes, my husband was guiltily hardening, seeing how much I enjoyed being thrown by the stranger.
"Shall we cum in him or in the lady's ass?"
She asked my husband with a smirk of complacency.
"Please cut it out in front of me with that beast, if it screams, everyone will know what you're doing to it."
I got up off my ass and like an automaton, one word came out of my lips.
"Behind!"
The next ten minutes were agony, I screamed until my husband put his cock in my mouth to soften my moans, but the effort was in vain, when I found their cum dripping from my ass and lips the other participants in the excursion were all in front of the door watching us.
The lady who was sunbathing with me was lasciviously sawing her husband, while the other sailor was shamelessly feeling her ass.
"Check outside to make sure the others don't come in while they're using me as a cumshot."
My husband recomposed and obeyed, I found myself clinging to the beautiful lady with our tongues dancing melted as one, her husband sweetly licking my soaked pussy while the second sailor was fucking outside waiting to use me.
I passed over the woman so as to offer the pussy to the two men, while I was on all fours they fucked me in turn.
Their blades of flesh alternated inside me as I felt her tongue playing on my clitoris.
I cum very loudly, with my back arched, my husband didn't miss a single moment, just as he couldn't ignore the animal noises of the two men who came inside me.
"Daria, maybe that's enough now, the cabin is for the Spanish girl who's not well."
Her husband was at the door, with his linen shirt open on his muscular chest.
"Just a moment dear, take the gentlemen upstairs and get them something to drink, your little girl still has a craving for cock this morning."
The splendid Spaniard came in with a smile, to humiliate him he put fifty euros in my husband's hand, he would have used me paying me like a whore, and the thing had set me on fire inside, I earned every single euro while my husband was listening with his ear to the door.
I was the undisputed queen of the boat, after milking every single male on board, it would be up to my husband's tongue to clean all the sperm that was dripping from my legs.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back