yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Virgin looking for a dom or master for training.

ShyVigrin

Hiya im a 20 year old female from Wisconsin looking for a dom or a master to train me. Would prefer someone from Wisconsin or close by so I can get a hands on experience but could try online. I'm a pretty shy person that has a hard time talking to people or doing things. That has lead me to not really have relationships that lead to having sex. Despite that I have some pretty kinky fantasys that i want to try out. Things like bondage weather it is things like ropes, to cuffs, to a peice of furniture like that horse thing or a cage. Orgasm control and edging i ethier want to be begging a dom to cum or being forced to cum uncontrollably begging to stop cause its to much but it dont stop till my dom says it does. Nipple play I kinda like the idea of being trained to be able to cum from them alone also a small lactation kink as i think it would be hot to be milked or feeding milk to someone. With that i think i also have a small breeding kink but i don't actually want to be pregnant right now. I also am into things like losing senses like eyesight with blindfold. I have a humiliation and degradation kink that might have a little of a misogyny kink as getting talk down on and being told things like I am a female so I should be a breeding machine slut is kinda hot. With that i also have powe dynamics and a noncon kink i want to be forced by a big bad man thats not afraid to put me into my place and make me a helpless slut that exists to serve him. Then with that there are things like not getting the right to have underwater or clothing cause i have to keep myself open as a female for my dom. I like sex toys kinda have an a fantasy that I have to wear or use one when trying to do tasks or left helpless to them for a long time while my dom goes and does other stuff forcing me to wait till he comes back. Ive seen some stuff with mind control and hypnosis where you train a girl to become a bimbo that kinda seems hot. Things like collars, leashes, or chastity devices. Losing rights as punishments or for being a female like wearing clothes cause i should be open for you. Some pain things like little whipping or spanking bad girls need to be put into their place. So if your a male dom that is into that and is going to be rough and forceful with me by letting me say no to alot stuff in training me to be where I should be give me a message at my kik which is AShyVirgin. I need a strong man to put me into my place.

Back