yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Loredana and I were, by now, a seasoned couple.

Those who have read our stories know that we didn't miss anything in terms of transgression: exchange of couples in private parties, orgies and, then, private clubs, nudism, erotic holidays.

All these experiences reinforced more and more the transport I felt for my wife; I adored her more and more, I had deified her, perhaps (but perhaps), certainly because she knew how to interpret complicity in a very intriguing, even overwhelming way.

An example? If she got the hots for someone or something, she would pull me aside and warn me. She wanted me to know.

Of course, in front of her confession and with the certainty of how much it excited her, I could ignore it? Could I not indulge that fantasy that was causing her euphoria?

And, therefore, there goes my sexual reference: it was no longer the woman in general that I wanted, but that woman, my woman, who expressed her bursting femininity and wished to satisfy it.

That's how my cuckoldism was born: I understood that it gave me much more pleasure to try to realize her fantasies, rather than looking for them elsewhere; I wanted her, and I enjoyed it, to feel desired by others; I bought her clothes and accessories, to be able to exalt her personal life even more, if possible; I carried her around, I exhibited her, we surrounded ourselves with friends, because I knew they wanted her and they only looked for the occasion.
And in this? She, with a fine game of seduction, was courted and conquered only if she thought it was worth it.

When the adventure came to fruition, she wanted me near her, and I was even more flattered, because I noticed that she did not intend to exclude me from her moments of joy.

What a thrill to see her excited in each other's arms; to hear her whimpering with enjoyment; to hear me grasp and squeeze my hand as the pleasure mounts; to see her shaken by tremors; to hear me call and involve myself in her enjoyment, until the loud orgasm came; and, in the meantime, the words that eluded her:
"Yes... yes... see how slutty I am... I'm enjoying it, love... kiss me... let me feel how much you love me... lick my ass, I feel pleasure pouring out of it... that's it... that's it, he's taken himself off... he sinks your tongue into this, which is your pussy forever and ever, even though I enjoyed making him enjoy it".

At times it was game forced that I couldn't be present, but she knew how to recall every moment of the sensations she felt and she gave me a precise account of them while she was fucking me; yes, because, in this case, it was she who wanted to ride me, in order to better appreciate our enjoyment, according to the narration she was about to do.

After these necessary clarifications, I am going to retrace an adventure that reports facts that really happened, lived and enjoyed with intensity.

It was early summer and we were at the wedding banquet of a young colleague.

It's easy to imagine; the beautiful bride in her white dress and the guests with the ladies sheathed in dresses of the most disparate shapes: there were some excessive ones, some ridiculous ones, some sober ones.

There, my Loredana stood out for her elegance and class.

She was simply dazzling in her sober outfit, but she exalted her femininity: a bursting bosom with the division of the globes in plain sight; legs made sensual by a slight tan, which enhanced her silky appearance; well-groomed, sabot-heeled feet, to soothe the figure and not hide them from view.

In short, it recalled one of the nymphs depicted by Botticelli in his "La primavera".

Needless to say, the admiration and consent that everyone gave her, some with a kiss on the hand and some, less foreign, with a kiss on the cheeks.

Sitting at our table, and in a moment of absence of our diners, I said to Loredana:
"What more appropriate occasion than a wedding suggests a mega orgy?"

My wife turned to look at me and, looking at me in curiosity, said:
"The same old pig! "What, do you see nymphs around that stimulate your imagination?"

And I said: "Not at all! For me, the nymph is you, and this feeling of mine is confirmed by the way they all look at you; I'd like to see you naked among them, so that I can feel the pleasure of touching a part of your body, or just grasp the sensual scent it emanates.

"There it is," he added, "does excitement make you courtly?"

"Look, I'm not saying anything absurd. The Greeks, the Romans, on the occasion of the Hymenaeum, transformed the feast of the bride and groom into an orgy, to wish them infinite happiness that only copulation can provide".

And she said: "Come on... let's not inconvenience civilizations that don't even exist anymore."

"Yes, but we are their great-grandchildren."

And here she surprised me: "Well, if you'd like this party to turn into an orgy, I'll tell you I know how to have fun. I'm intrigued by more than one."

And I was like, "Oh, yeah, and tell me... who am I?"

"No, I won't tell you. Let's play a game: I'll start provoking them and you'll have to find out who they are."

"What if he's attracted to provocation and wants to go further?"

"I'm going to fuck him" was the immediate answer. "Do you know I can't do that?"

"What a slut you are! And where would you fuck him?"

"I'm fine here too."

The story in "Me: Cuckold?" burst into my mind, so I said:
"Not here, please; do you want to do it without me? And then... without all the foreplay you like so much? Like a perfect slut?"

And she sketched out a smile and added..:
"All right! You talked me into it. Let me do it and don't tease me anymore."

And that's how I met my friend "dickey."

At that wedding he was with his wife, as I later learned, and, noticing Lory's captivating looks, he understood.

At the same time, he did not want to alarm his wife, nor did he know how to remedy me; so, nonchalantly, he approached our table, introduced himself, kissed Loredana's hand, and, amidst flirtatiousness and flirtatiousness, we got to know each other. The ice was broken and we exchanged phone numbers.

Time passed. In the meantime we had moved to a more elegant area of the city and there my wife met and made friends with a lady, in her opinion, very beautiful, blonde, fine (which will be the one who will then recommend the piano bar, in my story entitled "Three intriguing stories of a cuckoo husband").

One day, in prime time, we got a phone call and my wife answered.

I had reached her at the machine, having also heard the rings, and there I observed her with a questioning look, as if to ask "who is it?" and she, with bright eyes and a smile on her lips, listened to what was said to her on the other end of the line, then said:
"I think it can be done, but now I'm going to hand you my husband, so make more definite arrangements between you, hello."

He was the "dicarino" friend, who suggested that we spend, together with him and a friend of his, an evening with a show in a well-known club on the Amalfi coast.

Obviously I accepted and we made arrangements for the following Saturday.

After hanging up, Loredana said:
"You know? I almost convinced myself that my provocation at the wedding was for nothing, but instead..."

On the appointed day we picked them up, because it had been decided that we'd go in my car and... surprised... who was the friend's companion? The beautiful blonde lady Loredana had just met, named Maria.

As Lory had already described to me, she was actually a very beautiful woman, sunny, cultured, cheerful, always smiling, and, we discovered, ready for witty banter.

That evening, then, she was euphoric; she wore a light, almost ethereal dress that barely covered her breasts, held by almost non-existent underwear.

I don't tell you the hugs and happiness between Mary and my Loredana for finding themselves in a moment of general happiness.

In the car they took their seats behind us and after a few words of circumstance and a few daring jokes of Mary, there was silence.

We noticed a certain manipulation between the two guests: the rear-view mirror showed me the image of a friend who had pulled a beautiful tool out of his trousers and she was masturbating it lovingly, while they were exchanging passionate kisses.

Even, without any inhibition for our presence, after a while Maria lowered herself on his lap and gave him a sound blowjob.

I used the term "sonorous" not by chance, because it was indeed so.

One could distinctly hear the lapping of the saliva enveloping the penis, as well as the characteristic noise it makes when it is introduced deeply into the throat.

Not to mention the inevitable sighs of pleasure from him, until we heard him say "here I am". Mary, as a perfect glutton, swallowed every drop of that orgasm and, returned to her place, came out with the following expression:
"Excuse me... I hope you're not outraged, but we really wanted to, we hadn't been together for so long," and he went on and on, saying in turn:
"Of course... we're among grown-up, vaccinated people and... ...and that's the way life goes... this evening is destined to be the culmination of our fun and pleasure. Do you agree?"

Could we not? My thoughts went to Loredana who, of course, had some ideas in her head, but the presence of Mary, I wondered, could not compromise her expectations?

When we arrived at our destination, her friend wanted to go to the restroom "to give me a cleanse, especially on my lips", she said wittily and asked my wife to accompany her.

The friend, who from now on I will call Rino, to abandon the pseudonym used until now, began to tell me about his companion and, like a river in flood, he put me aside their most intimate games; how proud he was of her exhibitionistic potential and, above all, of her love of sex.

I had to realize that Lory's instinct had not failed to detect him, among many, at marriage: he was a real pig, and, except for the exhibitionism, very similar to me.

A perfect understanding was established, therefore, and so we prepared ourselves to enjoy an evening with desirable surprises.

The women joined us, beautiful and smiling, and we, with ill-concealed pride, made them sit at the reserved table. We ordered a drink and immediately Rino invited Lory to dance; of course I did the same with Maria and, in the meantime, on the dance floor, between frizzi and lazzi, we felt each other up.

I was extremely excited and Maria noticed, so much so that she in turn rubbed her belly against mine.

While we danced I kissed her on the neck, titillated her earlobes, licked them and bit the pavilions.

She didn't evade me at all; on the contrary, she responded to my demands by pressing her pubis even harder against my erection.

Rino and Lory, not far from us, were busy in turn, then I saw them leave the room.

I had to calm myself down as I was with Maria, otherwise I risked getting in my pants.

I was also helped in this by the music that went from slow dances to fast dances, so between cha-cha-cha, twist and rock and roll, we got tired and sweaty.

We had just returned to the table, and Lory and Rino joined us.

We rested until the slow dances resumed and, this time, before Rino came forward, I took my wife and took her to the track.

She, without my asking her anything, told me that, when she had accompanied Maria to the toilet, she had taken the opportunity to pee and immediately her friend, who came with a damp and perfumed handkerchief, offered to clean her and, while she was doing so, kissed her in the mouth, which, for real, still knew the taste of Rino.

For Lory it was the first time to receive attention from a woman, so, even if surprised, he let her do it showing, passively, not to disdain the initiative.

After that, they looked into each other's eyes and laughed, only to touch up the lipstick on their lips.

"It does not surprise me," I told my wife, informing her of what Rino had told me and, in particular, of their marked tendency to exhibitionism.

"It's true..." confirmed Loredana, continuing the story.
"Did you notice when we left the room? Well Rino wanted to show me a peculiarity of the place: through a narrow corridor, slightly sloping, we arrived under the track, near a terrace overlooking the sea. Great place, very romantic, where couples can indulge in a moment of intimacy. As we entered, a couple came out of it, leaving us practically alone. Rino took my hand and put it on his penis, naked, just pulled out of his trousers. I was amazed... I looked around, fearing that someone might see us, but Rino, quietly and invitingly, convinced me to take it in his mouth. I could only give a few kisses, when I heard that someone was coming, so I immediately reassembled myself, while he, holding me embraced, even in order to cover his uncovered and soaring sex, urged me to relax and continue, without taking into account the others, indeed in their presence. At which point I said to him, "Are you crazy?!" And so we got the hell out of there, but I have to add that with those few tongue strokes on his penis, I cleaned up his preorgasmic fluid... "Wouldn't you like to kiss me, so you can taste it too?".....

I was literally bursting from the excitement provoked first by Maria and now by my wife, who didn't let me repeat it and I immediately rushed to her mouth, making out with her like a boyfriend at her first experience of love.

We returned to the table, because the beginning of the show was announced.

The lights were dimmed and some "bull's-eyes" lit up some beautiful dancers like "blue belle girls". They danced with their bare breasts, the applause roared and we enjoyed the show between drinks of orange prosecco well iced.

After the show, the dances resumed and we actively enjoyed them.

The customers were starting to get dizzy, but we were always there, as if hoping that time would stop and prolong indefinitely that night, which was fantastic for us.

We were among the last to leave the place and outside there was a bright full moon that illuminated a landscape that every painter would have wanted to portray: the sea, in its slight swaying, seemed like an immense expanse ready to give relief and refreshment to our bodies hot, tired but deeply excited.

And here is Loredana: "Why don't we take a bath?"

Maria was the only one who made sense. "And then what? How will we dry ourselves?"

Lory and I knew, for having already had that experience, in that very place, at the end of August, with a friend who had been her lover for a long time. At that time Lory wasn't on the pill and relationships were protected by the condom. That night the friend wanted to go swimming, naked, with my wife, naked, and of course me too. When we got out of the water and excited by the turn of events, we made love in three, without protection. I enjoyed them on my breasts, but he was inside my pussy, so we had to fear the worst, when the expected menstruation did not come. Fortunately, however, it was a mere delay and all our worries vanished.

Back to us, that night we headed for the cove we knew well.

It was a cove sloping down towards the sea; on one side it was sheltered by a wall, which during the day absorbed the sun and at night released all the heat accumulated. So we knew that, a few minutes after we came out of the water, we would be dry again to put on our clothes and return home. Also, if we walked barefoot on the plant, we could still feel the heat. At the sea there was an iron ladder, which during the day was used to get people on or off the boats and which we would use to prevent women from getting their hair wet when entering the water.

When we arrived at the place, we undressed completely and took a bath as a real panacea.

The first to go up were Maria and Rino, who sat on the floor, close to the warm wall. After a while we reached them too, but, in that one, Loredana, without hesitation, rushed on Rino's soaring penis and began a portentous blowjob.

I, on the other hand, squatted between Maria's thighs, licking her pussy as if I had never seen one in my life.

At a certain point Rino stood up, took my wife by the hips and turned her upside down, resting her legs on her shoulders, so that her two orifices were within reach of her mouth, allowing Lory to continue her passionate fellatio.

In the meantime Maria and I, standing with our shoulders against the wall, were making out and having brought one of her legs to my side, I had penetrated it and we were fucking great.

Well, this was the picture that we presented to the astonished eyes of a couple who, perhaps, thought they were going to seclude themselves right there. The four of us didn't turn away from what we were doing at all, on the contrary, the surprise served to stimulate us even more.

Rino was literally eating my wife's pussy and from time to time he paid homage to the little hole inevitably exposed. My Lory was pumping at full throttle, just as I was pumping Maria in pussy.

We heard the she of the couple saying: "Let's go... let's go away... see how they're enjoying it?" and he said: "Wait a minute... fuck... they're really gone". Then, they walked away and we heard her laughing.

I walked out of Maria's and, doggy-style, I kept fucking her from behind. Rino had laid down on the ground, and let Lory ride him under Maria's nose, who, of course, took advantage of the position to lick my wife's pussy and ass, as well as her man's penis on the way up and down.

It was starting to dawn when we were caught up in the throbbing orgasms.

I had enjoyed Mary's pussy inside and she rushed to Rino's and put it over his mouth so that he could suck the moods that were beginning to flow outside. Rino had, in turn, enjoyed in my wife's pussy and Maria wanted him to turn his back to her, so that she could suck the fruit that her man had laid there from her sex.

I found my wife turned towards me; she wanted to clean my penis from Maria's moods and then, while she was intimately explored by her tongue, she said to me: "Thank you, love, kiss me and enjoy our tastes".

What an adventure, guys. IRRIPETIBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back