yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The month of August is rapidly approaching its end. The last few days I live them to a thousand and could not be otherwise. For once, since time immemorial, I finally feel happy. I have a boyfriend with whom I am in love and who loves me madly, forgiving everything, all my madness, all my immaturity. We're together every day, lunchtime has become the best time of my day. Sometimes I cook for him, even with my difficulties and my limits, and he appreciates even though he is often at the limit of what he can eat.
Others, on the other hand, it's him who prepares something delicious for me, or we take takeaway directly. In these two and a half hours every day, we talk about everything, reveal our fears, secrets and make love, in every way. The more days go by, the more I discover his perversions, the things he loves to do and the things that drive him crazy about me. I like to satisfy him, make him happy even with little. Then I have my friends, especially the summer ones I've been dating for a few years. They're about to leave again as soon as the month ends, which makes me a little sad. With them I enjoy the "movida" a bit, which I usually don't do during the rest of the year.
Also this summer we had some epic moments: the night on the beach, the various festivals, the disco evenings or the simple hours spent at the chalet bar laughing, joking, drinking or playing foosball. I know that in order to relive certain emotions I will have to wait almost a year and it makes me sad.
Football is another element that is giving me joy and has helped to make my time beautiful. I'm finally finding my own dimension, I feel quite good with the group (beyond the usual teasing about my supposed sexuality) and I'm continuing to improve. In the first outings of the season, between friendly matches and cup competitions, I found space. The coach likes the way I play and he's using me frequently, also because I'm one of the ones who's better physically after the hard training we've undergone.
And finally, there are the two of them: Alberto and Leonardo. After three and a half years of waiting, I finally managed to experience real sex with the two of them and, although very different, it was memorable. Alberto is a more passionate lover, sweeter, Leo is more of a bull who takes violent vent in my ass. Despite everything, I love the way we both fuck.
Between them, however, a sort of small feud has arisen to grab my preference. It amuses me, especially the long-distance jokes that are made and that, during training, I understand only me for how focused and well planned they are. They're really too nice, they're back with us in the team after three years of absence and, although there are also many new elements compared to when they left, they're already the real entertainers in the locker room. Sometimes they exaggerate with jokes and jokes, irritating especially the veterans, but seeing them at work is a hoot. There isn't a workout where they don't work out some crazy joke. Often they cut the socks of their mates, others hide their bags or clothes, water balloons are the order of the day, one day they replaced the water from their water bottles with beer plus many other situations that create harmony in the group.
In all these behaviors, stupid but that I consider very important to cement the team, I start to notice some anomalies, which to my eye, well accustomed to their way of doing, does not go unnoticed. First of all, I've never been asked to go to training before, except for Alberto that day I told them about. Nevertheless, I know that they are always the first to arrive.
I know them very well by now, and if I get to the pitch and find them already changed to dribbling alone on the pitch, it's because they've been there for a long time. I know, therefore, that they have someone else in their hands, besides me, because the modus operandi is the same as three years ago when they took advantage of me and Damiano before their training sessions. I take it for granted that it's someone else from the team but I still can't identify the subject well, despite having important suspicions. With me, on the other hand, sexual relations almost always take place in the evening, after training, in the space of time that separates me from going out with my friends. Usually, the one who decides to fuck me, takes me by car to some country road and empties himself.
I also tried to talk about my suspicions about their movements with other guys on the team with Alberto, who is the one who gives me the most confidence and with whom I have the most dialogue between the two of them during our meetings, but he misled me, saying that if there was ever anything in that sense, I would find out in close quarters. I'm very curious, I also thought to come to the camp first, even though I'm a licensed latecomer, to see what I can find out, but the two of them are sly and unscrupulous, they wouldn't like my gesture and I would risk to suffer some retaliation or to ruin everything we have right now.
One day, at the end of training, a part of us stay on the field to do some unloading work. It's mostly the younger of us and we also do some ground work, like abs, push-ups and so on. I, as I often do in these cases, having tired and sweaty feet, take off my shoes and socks, doing the work only with ghosts.
I tell the truth, I also often use tricks to seduce, but in this case I had never done it for that purpose. It was a habit I'd been doing for a long time. Today I'm wearing a light grey pair, which are clearly all sweaty. I lay down on the floor and start doing the work. Soon, I notice that Alberto has his eyes on me all the time. He stands right in front of me and looks at me with obsession, especially at my feet. Sometimes he smiles at me and gives me strange looks.
When we finish, I see him quickly confabulating with Leonardo, then both of them approach me and ask me if he has any commitments at all. I tell them that, later on, I would like to go to my friends at the chalet, being one of the last few evenings together, but that, for at least an hour and a half, I am free. They propose that we go together to Alberto's attic to eat something and have some fun. I finally have the chance to be with both of them at the same time.
I liked the fact that I was the object of their desire and their quarrel, it also excited me, but the thought of both of them owning me at the same time is something that unleashes me.
It is the first time ever that I have had such an experience, beyond the blowjobs I gave them two and a half years ago. Let's say it's my first, true and complete threesome.
I'm also a little bit excited but at the same time I can't wait. My boyfriend, by the way, tonight is also in a hurry, he has commitments and in fact he hasn't stayed to do the post-workout work. When I get back to the locker room he's ready to leave, he says goodbye and goes away. I'll tell him tomorrow, when things are done, what I'm going to do, saving him an obvious anger that would have ruined his evening.
While I undress, Alberto keeps looking at me with a strange smile and I understand that he wants to ask me something, only that he is held back by the presence of so many other people. After a while he makes me understand, with a game of glances, that he sent me a message. I pick up the phone and read what he asks me.
"Please, will you give me the socks you used?" and there are two emoticons next door, one with the heart and one with the little face with the big eyes that light up. I smile at his request but, at the same time, I also remember what he's going to do with my socks and I get a hard dick instantly, so much so that I'm forced to delay the moment when I take off my underwear to avoid heavy teasing. Anyway, I say yes and I'll give it to him later.
As soon as my dick calms down, I take off my panties and go take a shower. Here I still find Alberto and Leonardo, who are playing tricks on everyone. When, finally, we finish everything, I go towards my bike, then I approach Alberto's car and, with a quick movement, I pass him my socks through the window and then ask him to pick me up at home. I tie the bike, go up to the house to put the bag down and go down again. Alberto waits for me with the car on and holds my sweaty socks in his hand like a trophy, Leo is in the car with him. On board I take the liberty of asking why they have finally made the decision to meet me together and no longer separate as they have been doing lately.
Leo explains to me that the night before they went too far with drinking and ended up in bed together after several weeks. By having sex with each other again, they also had the chance to make up for some misunderstandings of the last period about me and decided to enjoy my figure together and not as a rivalry, which will certainly relieve me from unpleasant situations in the future.
We stop to get the usual pizza box, which we devour in Alberto's attic and have a great laugh. They make me so much that I risk to throw up the pizza, I'm having so much fun. As soon as we finish, I understand that the long awaited moment has arrived. I'm a little bit excited, it's the first time I'm going to go deep with two cocks at the same time.
Leo comes up to my chair, grabs me by the hand and walks me to the bedroom. Before entering, however, he gently leans me against the corridor wall and puts his tongue in my mouth. My dick is already very hard, I respond to the kiss with passion. At that moment, Alberto joins us too. He approaches our faces, waits for Leonardo to move and kisses me. We start making out in turn, all three of us. It's a beautiful feeling but nothing compared to what I'm going to feel in a little while. As soon as we get into the room, we start naked, without wasting time. Let's take everything off and stand in front of each other. In the room there are three typically adolescent bodies, though different from each other. Our cocks are already dressed up and soaring majestically.
Both approach me and, gently, accompany me to the bed, make me lie down and stand on my side. It's a dream, they both focus their attention on my body. They start kissing me, touching me, licking me. At first I have Alberto's tongue in my mouth and his right hand caressing my chest and belly. Leo, instead, is giving me a hickey on my neck, left side. Always Leo, with his left hand, starts stroking my balls, often passing the back on the dick too. I'm literally ecstatic.
After a few minutes, it's Leo putting his hand on my chin, making me realize he wants my mouth. I get out of Alberto's, turn my face towards him and kiss him, with passion. At the same time, I feel Alberto slipping down to my cock and starts sucking it. It's wonderful, I start to come up slightly with my pelvis, I'm wild. Leonardo understands that my passion is becoming unbridled and starts kissing me with more eagerness, he pushes my tongue all the way inside and pulls me towards him, at the same time Alberto's blowjob gets deeper. He stops just before I come, he doesn't want me to lose all my boldness right away.
At this point, Alberto asks me, without too many words, if I want to lick their feet a bit. I know it's a practice that drives him crazy, whereas with Leo I've never tried it.
I hear the latter mumbles a bit, obviously it's not something that drives him crazy, but it's still something he can do. They sit on the edge of the bed, I sit on the floor and they give me their wonderful feet. Those of Alberto, by now, I know them perfectly well. Between him and me, fetishism has become habitual. Surely he hasn't been able to do without them this time either, as practically every time we meet.
For him, feet are the starting point of all our relationships, it was he who made me discover this passion and I will always be grateful to him for it. I remember the first time, inside that locker room, when he asked me for the first time to lick his feet. I was shocked, I had never thought, from the naivety of my 15 years, that it could be such a pleasant practice. At first I was disgusted, but the more I licked the more I liked it. Later, over time, I began to discover how much I liked being licked, in turn, and how it was practically my weak point. When someone licks my feet well and I jerk off, it's very likely that they have immediate reactions and achieve very strong orgasms. Yeah, I mean, they're my erogenous point!
In any case, I lie down on the floor and, first of all, I sling myself on Alberto's foot. It's the one I know best and, in any case, it's also the one I like the most as I look, being very delicate and feminine, unlike Leo's, who is small, but also a bit more stocky and hairy. Alberto, as soon as he feels the contact of my tongue on the plant, he puts his hands in front of his face and lies down with his back backwards.
"Oh my God, what a magician this one licking his feet" he says in an excited voice.
"Just sucking on his feet? This is a wizard with a mouth, bro," Leo replies.
The compliment invigorates me even more and I increase the intensity of my licking. Little by little I move the attention to Leonardo's foot. At first I caress him while I continue to lick Alberto's foot, then I exchange roles. I lick the sole of Leo's foot for the first time. It's clearly very clean because all three of us took a shower at the camp just before, and gradually it involves me. I don't know if he's really enjoying it, I'm putting all my effort into it. I pass them in turn in my mouth, while I always try to massage at least one foot to those who are waiting. After a few minutes, I look up, I hadn't done it since I had squatted on the floor to start the fetish practice.
They are making out, side by side and very gently. The scene is fantastic and my dick is about to explode. I stop licking my feet and decide to join them again.
On the other hand, I think I've paid too much attention to their lower limbs already. While the two secret ex-boyfriends aren't hinting at ending their passionate kiss, I get closer to their cocks.
I grab Alberto's one with my left hand, while I take in my mouth, helping me with my right hand, the one much bigger than Leonardo. The latter has a shudder of pleasure. I know very well how much you love my blowjobs, just as I love sucking that juicy prick.
While I taste it totally, as if it were a good ice cream, at the same time I'm groping Alberto's cock and balls. They make out just as tastefully, it's a wonderful scene. After a while, I decide to reverse my job and I go to suck Alberto's dick. It's more normal size, I'd say standard, both as width and length but it belongs to a great guy and so for me it's a huge emotion every time I make it mine. I suck it with even more emphasis than the other one, I push it all the way in, then I go up again brushing everything. With my right hand, meanwhile, I'm sawing Leo's dick off.
At that moment, while I'm lost among their cocks, sniffing them, licking them, treating them as if they were my favorite toys, Alberto starts to massage my ass with his foot. It's a sensation that makes me immediately dream, also because he manages to do it with a sweetness and coordination in the movements really unique. That preliminary heaven lasts about fifteen minutes, then Leo exclaims, aloud:
"Come on, it's time we had some fun with him."
"The usual method?" asks Alberto.
"What's the usual method, guys?" I naively ask.
"You'll see, don't worry." I can tell from Alberto's answer that they're quite practical in these things. Evidently it wasn't only Damian, at the time, who fell into their clutches. I immediately think of the suspicions I've had in these days and I'm even more curious to find out who they're fucking, besides me, in this period.
But beware of the babble, it's the moment I've been dreaming about, we'll come back to the reflections later. Leo takes me by the hips and places me in the middle of the bed, on his crawl. He stands behind me, spits on my asshole and pushes a little finger in. He starts to push his finger into my anus, dilates it well and then adds a second finger. I don't even have time to start panting for that pleasant practice he's doing to me, because Alberto, in turn, stands right in front of me, resting, kneeling at the height of the pillows. He takes my face and kisses me. We start making out furiously but without ever losing the passion component.
Meanwhile, Leo spits himself on his dick and jerks off a little, to lubricate it. I notice it because, for a few moments, he took his fingers out of his butt and, consequently, I turn around for a moment to see what he's doing. Next thing I know, he's pointing his dick at my hole. Just at the same time, Alberto gently takes me by the head and lowers me towards his dick.
I take it in my mouth while Leo's huge penis makes room in my anal walls. I feel it inside, it's hot, huge, I want to scream of pain and pleasure but I have Alberto's cock in my mouth and, as a reaction, I squeeze it even more between my lips and push it all the way inside. I understand why Alberto wanted to stick it in my mouth just before I was penetrated. He knew that I would concentrate my nervous energy on his penis and I can feel him enjoying it madly. I look up and he is with his eyes towards the ceiling, the lust is painted on his perfect face. The scene makes me go even crazier, I start sucking like a mangled one, at a hellish pace. He moans, comes back and forth with his pelvis, grabs my head. He's about to come but suddenly he stops me and nods to Leo to change his position.
The two of them turn around, Leo hands me his huge dick, fresh out of my ass. It wouldn't be exactly the best thing to take a dick fresh out of my anus in my mouth, but apart from the fact that I washed it very well about an hour before, I'm certainly not the type who makes these problems. I start sucking it with gusto while Alberto is standing on his knees behind me. She penetrates me dry, finding her anus already dilated by her ex-boyfriend's monster cock. I have a similar reaction to the one I had just before.
I tighten the grip of my lips on Leo's big dick, even though it's really big and it hurts my jaws to hold it in. He's more impetuous and animalistic than Alberto, in his own way. It doesn't mean he's more of an asshole or a jerk, it's just his character. He starts to fuck my mouth with more enthusiasm, I almost feel like I can't breathe and he, in turn, is in wheezing. I feel his cock swelling more and more, I think he's about to come but even this time, after 5-6 minutes of that practice, the two of them exchange with a nod. I think I understood their strategy they were talking about before: they are constantly changing their position to delay orgasms and enjoy the fuck more. Which is fine with me, honestly.
At this point, by their choice, we also change position: this time Leo lies on the mattress, belly up and I climb on top of him. I'm gonna stick his dick up my ass and start moving. Alberto, on the other hand, gets on our side. At first he kisses us in the mouth with his tongue, alternating between mine and Leo's. Then he offers us his cock as a gift. Again, we exchange it and I see, for the first time, Leo sucking it in front of me.
In the meantime, I'm wildly jumping on Leonardo's giant cock, I cling to his muscular and defined chest and, in the moments when I don't have Alberto's penis in my mouth, I can moan out loud, as I love to do. Also this time, in the moment of maximum pleasure, when I have the feeling that Leo is close to orgasm, the two of them exchange.
"You broke my dick!" I'm kidding.
"Shut up, you're enjoying it!" Alberto replies.
"I'm enjoying it, yes!" I admit without any problem.
Alberto also puts himself in the position just before Leo, that is, lying on his mattress, while I climb on top of his dick and stab myself with it. Leonardo does the same thing that Alberto did just before, alternating between moments when he makes out with us and moments when he puts his huge cock in our mouth.
Alberto, however, this time lasts less than expected and almost immediately asks for a change. They're both sweaty and out of breath, their cocks are at their strongest, with their veins pounding. I know they are close to orgasm and that, probably, the next one will be the last position.
Leo pulls me to the edge of the bed and puts me on missionary, spreading my legs. He, on the other hand, stands up, right in front of the mattress, gets me close and penetrates me with a sharp blow. While he's fucking me in the ass again, Alberto climbs on top of me. I'm convinced he wants to put his cock in my mouth and instead he gives me his ass.
The thing amazes me but it doesn't stop me at all, I spread his ass with my fingers and I start licking like a fucker. While I push my tongue down, enjoying the taste of his ass, he, crouched on top of me, starts sawing off his dick and making noises of enjoyment.
Leonardo, on the other hand, is gasping like a bull, like the bull that he is, his thrusts become more and more violent and intense. He grabs me by the ankles and places my feet on the sides of my neck, then he puts his arms on the mattress to get more balance and pushes even harder. The blows are devastating, the cock swells further, I can feel it about to explode in all its virility. Suddenly he looks at us, he's all red in the face and has a gritty look, his face turns into a mask of pleasure, he opens his mouth and shoots everything in my ass.
"Mom fucking, absurd," he says, as he slowly pulls himself out of my anus, with all the cum dripping out. Like the pig she is, she pulls out some sperm with her fingers and hands it to Alberto, who starts licking them without thinking much about it.
"Now fuck me," says Alberto. It's the first time he asks me to do it in the presence of Leonardo, who in fact immediately starts making fun of us. I'm close to orgasm, I've enjoyed a lot and I don't mind emptying myself into his ass. I grab him by the hips and I slide him, with my ass, slowly from my face to my rod, which is totally erect and stands out majestically.
Alberto plays with it a bit, placing it on his asshole and slowly pushing it in. As soon as it's totally penetrated, he opens his eyes and starts to move like an obsessive on top of me. Leo looks at us amused, he enjoys the scene even though he's already finished. Sometimes I watch him and we smile while Alberto is in heaven. He starts to saw his dick off, he pants louder and louder and almost immediately he feels the orgasm coming. He beckons Leo to come closer, grabs him by the neck and puts his tongue in his mouth while his dick starts spraying wildly, literally giving me a bath. His spatters are all over my chest, mouth, face and hair. It's thicker than ever, I start licking the one around his mouth, with taste, while with my pelvis I start coming up with more and more vigor.
Leo comes away from Alberto's mouth, gets closer to my face and starts licking my friend's cum off. Enough, it's too much even for me! Something like that drives me crazy, I lose my demeanor and start moaning like a bitch, before I arch my back up and empty all my semen into Alberto's ass. It was just a devastating, fantastic fuck. One of the most enjoyable of my life. My first full threesome was unforgettable. All three of us destroyed and dirty.
They light a cigarette and offer me one. I never smoke except on very rare occasions and this is one of them. I accept their cigarette and enjoy it on the bed as we speak. At first we make a few jokes of a sexual nature, then I try to bring up the subject of the most beautiful people on the team, with the aim of figuring out who they are fucking. Unfortunately, I don't get much, except the fact that they think my boyfriend is one of the hottest guys on the team. We exchange a few considerations about the others, drawing up a sort of parallel ranking among the most beautiful and horniest. In the end, realizing that they have no intention of telling me who they're fucking, I decide to ask them directly but they fly over.
"Anyway, you did great today, we have a great surprise in store for you," Leo tells me.
"Oh, God, now I want to know," I say, very curious.
"No, you have to be patient, maybe one more week", Alberto replies, this time.
After we've washed and dressed, they'll take me home. I, promptly, take my bike and join my friends at the chalet. In my head, however, I only have the doubt of what the surprise will be for me!!!

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back