yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I received an email from Claudia, a slave of mine who hadn't written me for about a year during a lesbian meeting with her cousin Cristina.
She wanted to tell me how her life has undergone a radical transformation after an unexpected event, that's what she wrote me:
Dear Gladius, I had gone out with Sabrina for the first time in December, when she suggested I go with her to a mall to look for gifts to give to friends and relatives.
Unfortunately (or luckily) we hadn't been the only ones to have that idea, so the only way to the mall had turned into a long snake.
It took us more than an hour to get there, and in time we were able to tell a little bit about ourselves, also because it's true that she and I had been working together for a couple of years, but at the same time we had never had a chance to chat.
She told me about her very possessive and sometimes violent boyfriend, the thousand controls she was subjected to, the feeling that she had made a wrong choice but, at the same time, not having the courage to change things.
I too, at that point, found myself in the psychological condition to do the same, also because my situation was not so different: super jealous and very suspicious boyfriend, unlike her fortunately he had never been violent.
When we finally get to the mall I notice a different attitude on her part, she often takes my hand, she seemed much more intimate with me.
This intimacy culminates when I take her back to her car (we had gone with mine), because we kiss goodbye.
A nice kiss on the lips, without tongue but intense.
All this happened on Friday, and as you can imagine I spent a rather controversial weekend, with a thousand thoughts on my mind.
On Monday I see her again, she says that she had a moment of weakness but that she was not repentant and that, on the contrary, we could have gone shopping together the following Friday since we hadn't bought everything.
That time as soon as she sees me she kisses me, but she sticks her tongue in my mouth and I turn her back, we decide to go downtown to shop windows holding hands.
We stop in front of a lingerie shop that displays very sexy outfits, Sabrina points out to me one consisting of a thong string and a bra with cups that leave the nipples uncovered.
Taken by a strange impulse we go in and buy one each, me black and her red and we decide to go to her house to try them on.
When we get home we undress and wear them, we admire each other, we are almost naked, we caress, kiss and then we undress and throw ourselves on the bed.
It wasn't the first time I had sex with a woman as you know well, it was you a few years ago, while I was on holiday at the beach to order me to go to bed with Renata and then again with my cousin Cristina so I wasn't unprepared and Sabrina immediately proved to be an expert.
We caressed each other all over the body continuing to kiss, we licked each other's nipples, then we put our pussies to 69 now soaked.
Sabrina got up from the bed and from a drawer, hidden under the linen, pulled out a big vibrator, turned it on and put it in my pussy masturbating me until I enjoyed it, then I reciprocated.
Satisfied we took a shower together and continued to soap and touch each other.

The Friday one became a regular appointment, helped by the lucky combination that made both of our men have commitments on Friday night: mine at work, his with soccer.
Sabrina bought a two-text dildo that helps us in our increasingly heated erotic games, we slip it into the two pussies and rub and fuck each other until we reach orgasm.
Although with different back and forth, this relationship lasts until June, and - of course - it was a Friday.
It was just after eighteen, we used to stay together until 6.30 p.m., even if our men always came back after nineteen.
An excess of caution that seemed appropriate to us given the suspicious vein of our partners.
We had already finished our "games" and enjoyed them with full satisfaction, at that moment we were simply on the bed naked chatting and cuddling, when we heard a noise in the house.
I don't notice it because I don't live there and I don't know the noises in the house, she immediately stiffens up, she doesn't have time to react when Maurizio, her boyfriend, crosses the threshold.
an instant after also my one arrives.
We are naked on the bed, while we are trying to work out some form of defence, although unlikely, Maurizio points upwards, and so we both see a small camera stuck between the books.
A few weeks earlier Maurizio had found the bed badly made, or at least made it differently than he had left it in the morning, and had installed the micro-camera, fearing that Sabrina was cheating on him with another man.
He had seen us the Friday before and had been upset, had warned my partner (they had met at a couple of dinners) and had decided to ambush us with this ambush in which we had fallen like two thrushes.
Unfortunately they had also agreed how to make us pay for it.
The agreement was simple: so that the two videos in which she and I had sex were not disclosed to friends or, even worse, online, we had to get them to fuck us one last time, but not each of us with our partner, but by exchanging them.
"We want you to be whores, like you do each other with your toys, you have to meet all our demands.
The first one to accept was Sabrina, who I never imagined would be inclined to do something like this.
The two boys stripped naked and made us kneel before them.
"Now give us a good blowjob, and put some effort into it, or it'll be worse for you.
Flavio, my boyfriend put his dick in front of Sabrina's face and she took it in her hand, beat him for a while and then started licking him. I was amazed to see how good he was, he licked and sucked the dick down her throat and then let it out and Flavio seemed to like it.
For my part, I took Maurizio's cock in my hand and began to beat him quickly in the hope of making him immediately ejaculate.
"Don't be smart, take it in your mouth and suck it properly" his tone of voice was imperious, I knew he was violent, my friend had confided to me that during their quarrels he often raised his hands on her.
I reluctantly licked the chapel and took it in my mouth, he grabbed my head and began to move it forward and backward, he let me in completely until I almost suffocated and I made a gagging gag.
"You're not worth anything as a blowjob, get on the bed and turn around.
In the meantime Sabrina was lying on the bed and my boyfriend was fucking her, I knew he was very good at it and it was one of the reasons I could stand her jealousy.
My friend seemed to like it and soon she reached orgasm whimpering "I'm coming, ohhhh, I'm coming", Flavio came out of her and tried to put his dick in her mouth to cum in her mouth but she closed her lips and he dumped the cum on her face.
I wasn't as lucky, Maurizio fucked me doggy-style with violence and kept insulting us, "You lesbian whores are sluts, you deserve to see what you do in bed.
Suddenly he withdrew from her pussy, put his dick on the hole and fucked me, I wasn't a virgin from behind but the violence of the introduction made me scream.
He ignored my screams and my crying continued for several minutes, then he pulled himself away, turned me around and cum on my face.
"Now clean yourself up with your tongue, you filthy bitches", so saying he slapped me on a tit and then he approached his girlfriend and did the same.
All we had to do was run, and when we got cleaned up, they got dressed and left without stopping threatening us.
When we were left alone, we hugged each other tightly and decided that our life could never go back.
When we told our families about our decision to live together they took it very badly, but they did not oppose it, the ex-boyfriends kept sending us emails and phone calls with insults until they found new girls.
Now our lives run smoothly between home and work and we are happy with the choice we made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back