yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

SUPERIOR AND RUTHLESS EBONY FINDOM GODDESS READY TO DRAIN YOU TO TEARS

IMG_0800.jpeg

Look into my dark brown eyes and ask yourself if I care about any other human beings life in this universe other then my own, the answer would be quite simple. "No". I'm only here to collect thousands from you. Whether that's your Paychecks, Birthday Money, Tax returns, or your wife's/girlfriends money that I made you steal from her. You will keep sending! Whether you go broke or not you will keep finding way's to pay your goddess.

There are 4 things to note before serving me:

1.That as a man you are forever in debt to pay the divine feminine energy with your time, effort, and wealth.

2.You are forever in debt and financial servitude to me.

3. Your head or cock belong underneath my pointy high heeled shoes at all times.

4.You have absolutely no limits on how much you send, because the fate of your wallet is in my hands.

Kik: Ishtar.fingoddess333

My preferred payment method is cash app

You may message me with appropriate opening

"What is your cash app goddess?"

Poke Bella

Back