yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Sir In Search Of Perfect, Slutty Little Girl w/ No Limits

Hello to all you who have chosen to read my little post here. First, I would like to thank you for giving me this moment of your time.

For years, my mind has drifted it's focus to more depraved places, and I hope to give you just a little insight to those thoughts. Over time, I have learned of many kinks and fetishes, some tame, some taboo, and some disturbing. I have found what ideas blossom forth into further lust, and which shrivel away and are no longer addressed. In doing this, I have developed an idea that I refer to as "Perfection."

I do not expect this "Perfection" to exist.
I understand that this "Perfection" is far fetched.
I accept that this "Perfection" is likely unachievable.
And yet ... and yet I yearn to find the non-existent anyway.

So, what is this "Perfection" that I have become seemingly fixated on? It is my vision for my ideal partner. Someone who deeply desires to serve those she loves. Someone who dreams of a life without the stress of decision making, without the weight of adulthood, without the anxiety of remembering every little thing. I envision a sexting, starry-eyed girl, ready to give up the unnecessary struggles of life and regress to a more dependent state. From this seemingly innocent concept, my mind runs like the rapids of a river in the warmth of Spring. Be warned, from here, my mind begins to entwine love and lust, weaving them together and apart to settle into "Perfection."

This innocent girl, submissive in nature, wishing to be free of her struggles, is but the beginning. Through my dream, she is transformed into so much more. From a deep desire to serve, to a seething passion to submit. From a wish to regress to a simple life, to a need to belong and be guided always. Her mind flooded with whispers telling her that she's meant to call her love Master, that she's meant to be owned, that she's meant to be His entirely. With my twisted hand guiding her, and her lustful thoughts reinforcing her behavior, I wish to transform her into mine. My obedient doll, who, deep down, is as depraved as myself. My precious sexting slave, who would do absolutely anything to put a smile on her Master's face. My personal whore, who lets go of all limits so that she might serve perfectly. To dress in those outfits that are picked out for her. To know that her pleasure is a privilege provided by her Owner. To feel the release of an orgasm only when permitted. To kneel willingly and hand herself over entirely, her life, her dreams, her existence. Living in the depraved shadow of her Master's lust, and treated like a Princess, like a Doll and like a mere Object of pleasure. So dedicated to the man she serves, that she grants him control of her pleasure, grants him control of her bathroom habits, grants him control of her actions.

I suppose if you truly wanted to abbreviate my "Perfection," then you might say that I'm just a perverted man who dreams on a filthy little girl, desperate to serve, to be owned, to belong. Willing to do anything for her master, with no limits to stop her. And I cannot stop anyone from abbreviating it to that, I have in the past described it as such, but it is truly so much more.

As I stated before, I have no expectation for such a girl to exist, for such a turn of events to occur, for my "Perfection" to become reality, but I dream of it nevertheless. And if, by chance, you've read this through and your heart leapt at my words, or you found your body trembling in a beautiful way, then please, do not be shy, come and message me. If you wish to be something you currently are not, do not be afraid of the change, embrace your desire, embrace your lust, embrace what you are deep down.

If you do wish to reach out to me, you can do so by messaging me on kik at LoveLustSalvation

I look forward to hearing from those of you who do wish to contact me. I will gladly discuss this "Perfection" with you if you show interest in knowing more.
I do request one thing of those who do message me: Please do more than merely say "hi," but instead, tell me what snagged your mind, share a little something about yourself, or even call me crazy or a pervert for letting such ideas cloud my thoughts.

I would like to place a little reminder here, as out of place as it is, that I am a straight, dominant man, and the description above is of that non-existent girl I find myself dreaming of, I tend to get men messaging me under the impression that I am that girl.

If you've read all the way through, I thank you once again for giving me the time you did.
~Love, Lust and Salvation

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back