yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Seeking for a new submissive

MissRoxy30

Hello! I joined this site looking for a submissive man. I want a submissive who enjoys being a slut for his mistress. I enjoy a submissive who loves to be pegged/have anal play, I love a submissive who makes sure his mistress daily needs are taking care of. Who follows the rules. A submissive who will give himself to me whole heartedly. If you never been pegged before but always dreamed of it. I will guide you into the light. If you've never been put on an allowance, I don't care if you did work for it, we will have to adjust. I will expect you to do cam2cam with me everyday. You have to be orally fun. And you have to have good knees, because when we cam2cam that's where I always expect you to be. Must eat healthy and accept my critiques to do better in your everyday life. I want us to have a meaningful relationship. Online we will start, but eventually I will want you here by my side and at your knees. Even if it is a monthly, weekly visit that you have to make time for. Be open to toys, and we will start a savings to add on more and more to our collection. Chastity cages are a must. Message me, Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. And before you contact me. The one word that should be removed from your vocabulary for me is "No

Kik: Raye334
Snapchat: ddtayo23

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back