yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The sign on the route from the office to home had always fascinated and attracted me; but I had never had the strength (or courage) to go to the box office, buy the ticket and enter.
Even that evening, I was very hesitant and, in front of the box office window, I was standing there, uncertain whether or not to make the gesture.
A man answered everything behind me: he decidedly stretched a banknote, made a '2' sign with his fingers, picked up the receipts, grabbed me by the arm and walked me to the red velvet curtain.
At the entrance, I was blinded by darkness; then I became accustomed to the visibility, and in the space between the two tents, two couples waving each other.
As we passed the second tent, I felt the hand of the stranger caressing my buttock and going to squeeze my buttocks: it was the first time and I felt a tremor, I don't know if of pleasure or surprise.
On the screen, a blondasse with enormous breasts was cheerfully sucking a well-endowed male; in the rows of seats, I could see various shadows scattered around the room: every now and then someone peeped out of the backrest; I sensed that they were sucking the neighbour's penis, and when they stopped, the head appeared above the backrest.
In the space at the back, there was a real commotion of couples forming and melting, kissing or touching, caressing or masturbating; in the most hidden corners, someone crouched and sucked a member.
In reality, I sensed everything: you could hardly see anything.
The stranger pushed me against the wall at the end of the room, took me in his arms and glued his mouth to mine.
It was the first time I had ever kissed a man and, even though I had fantasized a lot about the hypothesis, favouring my latent homosexuality, I was not yet able to live the situation all the way through with serenity: a first instinct was to retract myself, but the tongue that entered my mouth was soft, sweet and aggressive; it almost didn't give me time to think and I felt that rough protuberance running all over my palate and teeth to get to my tonsils; I started sucking it instinctively, I felt that my penis stood up in my pants and I felt his pressing on my flap: it was not bad, the tool.
Realizing that I was giving in, she passed her hands along my back, without interrupting the kiss, and carried them up to my buttocks, which she gathered together in her palms, pushing me with her torso against her member rubbing herself on my belly inside my clothes.
In a moment, one of the hands slipped into the belt, penetrated the gap between the buttocks and went down to look for the anus: I felt a finger slide towards the small hole, tickling it all around and entering firmly, just for a few millimetres; I reacted with a thrill of pleasure.
The stranger withdrew his hand, interrupted the kiss for a moment and put the whole middle finger of his right hand in his mouth; then he came back to catch my mouth and penetrated it with his tongue; I felt his hand slip again into my pants, making its way between my buttocks; the middle finger, lubricated in this way, looked for the hole, caressed it and penetrated it with force up to the joint of the hand; my penis hurt, so hard it was hard; I gave in to the languor of the violation and pushed with my sphincter to facilitate entry; immediately, a second finger flanked the first and I found myself penetrated by two fingers before I had even realized what I was doing.
The stranger withdrew his hand, detached himself, grabbed me by the arm and directed me to a small light on the side with the inscription 'WC' barely legible.
Inside, in front of the three urinals, as many people were shaking their rods beautifully with their eyes turned to the entrance, waiting for someone to appreciate them; all three turned the member to our side, hopefully.
The stranger went to one of the three closed dressing rooms, pushed him cautiously, and when he felt there was no one behind him, he opened up completely, let me in and slipped in after me.
The space was cramped and definitely dirty; but nothing else could be expected.
The man opened his belt, unbuckled his zipper, pulled down his trousers, and pulled out a very large tool; he beat him for a few moments, took my hand, and placed it on the pole; I looked at him in dismay: it was the first time; he invited me with his head to take it without fear, and I did so.
The feeling I received was much happier than I thought: To feel the warmth of that backbone in my hand, to see the silky delicacy of his skin, to feel the thrills of pleasure my hands received, gave me a greater excitement than I thought; guided by him, who had taken my wrist, I began a masturbation of which I had no idea; I pushed the skin back and forth, until I discovered the turgid and purple chapel; with the other hand, always guided by him, I took my testicles and massaged them gently.
The stranger put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me downward, forcing me to bend over until I was squatting on my heels: his club stood stiff in all its strength before my eyes, but, above all, before my mouth.
He took me by the back of the neck, and drew my head towards the member, until it came into contact with my lips; I pushed out my tongue a little, and tasted the acrid taste of the chapel where the first drops of preorgasm appeared; a thrust to the back of the neck forced me to open my mouth, and let the rod in.
It was a matter of a few minutes: after some uncertainties, guided with wisdom, I began to suck like an old whore; the member slipped in and out of my lips, almost to the bottom of my throat; urged by him, I licked and sucked, stroked and masturbated; I felt him tremble, squirm, moan for pleasure.
It stopped when the shivers became more intense and frequent: I felt bad, because the sensation of the penis pulsing in my mouth had led me to the paroxysm of pleasure and I wanted to continue until orgasm.
"Is this the first time?"
He asked me almost thoughtfully; I hinted yes with my head.
He unbuckled my belt, unzipped me, lowered my pants to my ankles, turned me around, and put his hands on the wall.
I felt him lowering himself behind me, but I still couldn't make out what was going to happen.
His hands took hold of my buttocks, and pushed them to the side, and uncovered my anus; I felt his breath on the skin of my bottom, and suddenly the sweetness of his tongue; much more than in my mouth, the contact with the rough flesh gave me intense thrills of pleasure, which grew as my tongue crept into my rectum, as it had done with my fingers.
Then the fingers took the place of the tongue, and I felt that the first one went in easily to the end; it went out, but came back in soon afterwards, accompanied by a second: inside me, they opened and rotated almost to create space; they went out again, and came back in three; at each penetration, a thunderbolt of pleasure started from the rectum, which crossed the prostate and reached the member which had swollen reactions beyond all limits.
When they were inside, the three fingers moved in every direction, inside and out, sideways, in a circle: it was evident that it was trying to dilate the hole to insert the rod.
He carefully inserted the hole; I felt him spitting on its member as well; he pulled the chapel to the anus and gave a push: the pressure bothered me, but it was not painful.
"Push like you're going to your bowels."
He suggested it to me; I did so, and he gave a violent push: I had the feeling that the sphincter was torn, I bit my hand not to scream, and I beckoned him to stop; he did so.
The tissues of my bowels were turned to the violence of the intrusion; but the chapel had passed; I took some time to get used to it, and when I realized that the worst was done, I pushed my backside back to invite him to penetrate me; he entered slowly, making me meekly savor his member's taking possession of my body; when I felt the rubbing on the anus of his pubic hair, I knew that now it was really all inside; I tightened my internal muscles, and forced him to stop a little.
I enjoyed it with every fiber, while intense streams of pleasure went from the prostate to the tip of the penis.
When I relaxed my muscles, he began to pump me into my rectum, slowly, gently, tasting and making me taste all the knots of the rod that tickled my inner muscles; on his instructions, I took my hand off the wall and masturbated.
"Try to come with me."
He recommended me.
The ride wasn't very long, but for me it was exciting: I felt the rod take possession of the rectal canal and my belly with more and more confidence and strength, I enjoyed the first delicate and meditated passages, made to fully enjoy the pleasure, and then those violent, rapid, aggressive to seek orgasm.
When he felt that he was about to come, he told me almost with a scream; I hastened the rhythm of my masturbation and was able to ejaculate while the splashes of his sperm invaded my belly, each causing me a furor of pleasure.
The detachment caused me almost more pain than breaking through: the chapel almost didn't go beyond the sphincter that had contracted again.
We cleaned ourselves at least worse, with the Kleenex he had in abundance.
We put our clothes back on and went out.
When we arrived in the hall, I whispered 'thank you' to him and ran away in the dark, almost regretting having done so, but knowing full well that, at this point, I would no longer need anyone to push me in.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back