yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

LeotardSlave

Hello, i am new at being a slave but i know its what i want! I'm looking for a caring mistress that will treat me like the sissy i am and give me daily tasks. I am willing to show face after a while providing its on live cam and i have seen your face first on live cam and we have gotten to know each other first. I mainly like chastity with anal play but what turns me on most is the tight feeling of Lycra, nylon or spandex covering my body (Which is why i wear leotards an tights). Other girly clothes as well as long as they are tight to my body. I can't deal with pain so no pain what so ever. I am not a pay pig! I am just looking for a long term mistress relationship preferably from the UK. Also i DO NOT mix this with work i can reply at work but never to do tasks or wear stuff at work including chastity etc.

About me

Looking for a mistress from ages 18 - 21 ONLY

---Turn ons---
- Chastity.
- Anal play (Dildos, Butt Plugs, Beads etc).
- Leotards.
- Tights.
- Pantyhose.
- Swimsuits.
- Other girly clothes (Mainly cloths that are tight to the body).

---Turn offs---
- Pain (Can deal with a little but only if its not intentional).
- Beastliality.
- Showing my face.
- Shaving my body (can do in winter as easy to hide but never in summer).
- Under age role play or underage ' mistresses' 18+ ONLY.
- Anything i am not turned on by or dislike i will not do.
- People looking for pay pigs.

I AM REAL AND I AM ACTIVE FROM 22/05/2019

READ ABOVE FIRST!

kik: LeotardSlave

Back