yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Based on the name of this game, I expected a world filled with hideous creatures and monsters I needed to fight off, but I got a harem of monster girls instead. Don’t get me wrong, these are insanely hot monster girls, but that was an unexpected twist nevertheless. I like being pleasantly surprised and I was excited at the idea of creating a harem of kinky otherworldly bombshells to fight for me.
monster-harem.png
The premise of Monster Harem is simple: there is an evil Lord who wants to kidnap the Queen and enslave the entire fantasy kingdom. You are a mighty warrior, a hero who can put a stop to the evil Lord’s rampage, and you have been summoned by an elf girl to defeat these dark forces.

The main challenge here is to get through the dungeon levels. There are over one hundred and fifty dungeons, each more difficult than the last. They’re built like mazes, and you get rewarded with deliciously smutty scenes at the end. Monster Harem comes with over twenty-eight hentai scenes that are fully animated and with sound for a complete experience. They are more than worth trying to get through the dungeon levels.

The girls in your harem need to be cared for and sexually satisfied, but you also need to level them up and improve their fighting skills. You can opt to fight in the PvP Arena and top the charts for some legendary prizes. I appreciate a good PvP section in any hentai games, as it keeps things more interesting than simply following a storyline.

Monster Harem features a lot of girl-on-girl action as well. All monster babes you run into are very anime in design, mostly half-naked even before you truly get to know them. The detail of the illustrations is magnificent, and the artwork will leave you wanting for nothing. You can feast your eyes both on 2D and 3D scenes.

The fantasy world here isn’t too complicated, which is a huge bonus. I like a creative yet simple universe that will occupy my attention but not make me lose track of who’s who or what’s happening. Monster Harem does a great job of balancing this.

If you’re into hot monster babes with different sets of horns and tails and pointy teeth, the fantasy realm of Monster Harem is here to deliver. Just make sure you have plenty of time to get through all the levels and unlock all of the smutty rewards.

KEY FEATURES

• 19 Girls and 28 H-scenes
Kick off your adventure with great satisfaction, as a reward for joining the fight!

• Over 150 Dungeons
Complete all the adventures, get rewards, and get more girls to join your harem!

• Dungeon Mazes
Fight your way through an increasingly difficult set of dungeons! But don't worry, it's worth the trouble!

• Level Up your girls and upgrade Abilities
Create perfect team and make the most out of their skills!
Sacrifice your units to improve your core team
Build your PvP Arena team to dominate the leaderboards
Watch your steps, plan your movement carefully in the dungeons, come back to clear all enemies!

• First-rate sex scenes
All our erotic scenes are animated with sound, they're steamy and there's over 25 of them!
A compelling story, challenging gameplay and lusty sex scenes? Sounds good to us!
You can unlock certain scenes by advancing the story line, or by leveling up the girls!

• Special Features and Additions
Fight real players in the PvP Arena
All female cast & girl-on-girl action will make you want to come back for more!
Complete your Bestiary and find all the monsters in the game!
High quality artstyle in 2D & 3D!
Rewarding Single Player & Live Event missions every week!

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• OS
Windows 7 SP1+, macOS 10.12+
• Processor:
2.0 GHz or higher
• Memory:
1 GB RAM
• Memory:
DirectX or OpenGL compatible card with 512 MB video RAM
• DirectX:
Version 10
• Storage:
500 MB available space
• Sound Card:
DirectX compatible sound card

[Recommended Browser]
Google Chrome

[Not Recommended Browser]
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera

Ensure that any ad blocker or ad blocking add-on is turned off.
*Please enable JavaScript.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back