yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The following evening we arrived at the agreed time in the secluded little place we wanted, reserved, hidden almost to those prying eyes that could have diverted us from us.
For so many months I had wanted to have a dinner alone with Debra, or rather I wondered if it could ever happen again.
Yesterday we talked a lot, but today we feel we have a whole lifetime of things to say to each other, what we like, what we missed, and finally here we are together to cross the threshold of that restaurant that would put us next to each other for a few hours, not on a bed or a sofa to make love, but simply happy to be together.
She dressed in a black half-thigh miniskirt and a sweater with a fake fur collar, as well as a dark coat covering her legs to her calves, me in light pants and a dark jacket with a white shirt that stands out on the color of the jacket. Both shoes with high heels, as always.
We had confessed to each other how long we had wanted this meeting, we wanted it as something really important.
The waiter takes us to a table in the corner of this half-empty, half-blank room for the atmosphere; I immediately give her the place to the wall before sitting on the next chair, as if I were her man.
We order food, but I think we have everything but food in mind. We are finally mirroring ourselves, as equals, without fear that one of us wants to dominate the other.
Her sexy attire (Debra would be sexy even in slippers), prevents me from any distraction, and I am surprised to look for every part of her more hidden, almost scanning every visible inch of her extra sweater skin.
As she sat down she slightly lifted her miniskirt, which rose above her mid-thigh. So, before she gets back to the table, I feel the same excitement that a man could have.
Debra is gorgeous, she's as I've always remembered her and even more beautiful: but the important thing is that she's warm, because that's how I want her tonight, warm with affection and love for me.
After a few minutes and a few glasses of good white wine we get to talk. It's talk, the kind that could bore a man, but we like it a lot and it often reveals a lot about the mood of the person we are talking to. If the conversation is disengaged, we let ourselves go more, at least with allusions.
As the evening goes on, however, we look at each other more and more intensely, I see in their eyes those flashes of light so his, while my parents sometimes run away looking for the tip of a nipple or the chills on the skin for a joke of mine, or because I think I'm a knockout too.
- Have you seen the waiter?
- Yeah, would you do him?
- No, I don't like him, but he's not your type either. Besides, I think he's figured out that we get along. I saw him talking to a colleague earlier. They were almost elbowing each other...
- You think it's that obvious?
- Well, they should be a bit dumb...
- Of course, we're a couple of hot lesbians to them.
- Well, aren't we?
- Yes, it's true, but if Michele were here they wouldn't be laughing so hard.
- They'd probably go to the bathroom and jerk off...
And at this joke we laugh like crazy, more and more accomplices, more and more on the same frequency...
The conversation is getting hot, the memories of when we were together and the recall of our "hot" phone calls give us a special charge.
Let's try a little listlessly a big salad. In the meantime, can I see some movements that Debra makes on the seat, as if to look for a more comfortable position: isn't this a way to relieve the excitement that I feel too and that prevents me from having an appetite?
Slowly with my knee I feel her knee that she doesn't withdraw by chance: neither she nor I intend to remove it... we like this contact, it makes us feel more united than we already are; then I put my hand close to hers and touch it with my fingers. It doesn't move an inch.
- What do you feel?
- Guess what.
- Don't tell me you feel wet already...
She smiles softly, doesn't answer, but lets me interpret that smile at will. In the meantime, my hand begins to get familiar with hers, we have no one near us, and I run with my fingers on her wrists, almost looking for every little sign of pleasure.
Now I can hear her shudder at this seduction, her eyes are half-clenched. I continue the caress while under the table I can feel her knee continuously pressing mine.
- Can I feel how wet you are? - I ask her the moment I see her bite her lips.
She nods, breathing hard.
Under the table I place my hand on her knee, glued to mine. Then I touch her with that pantyhose I caught a glimpse of. I let my fingers slide on her thigh imagining to caress her naked skin, while she slowly spreads her legs, with my immediate and immense excitement. My pussy gets hot and wet.
I get a little closer to her side, otherwise I can't get where I want to go. I climb up slowly until my tights become wet and hot. I push a little bit deeper until I feel her groin and in that moment an imperceptible whining comes out of her lips.
It's so hot. She spreads her legs a little more while my fingers don't stop anymore and continue the walk passing over the pantyhose covered by the pantyhose.
- You're gorgeous, you drive me crazy - I tell her. And she, in a voice like this: - You'll drive me crazy if you keep on like this.
I want to hear her moan even though I know the place wouldn't allow it, but I want her to enjoy it with the fear of being heard or seen, and above all I want her to think back to this moment whenever she feels like getting excited or masturbating by herself.
In the meantime, she has naturally lowered her pantyhose and briefs so that I can explore more deeply.
I feel her lips swollen now, I feel them throbbing with excitement, I move my fingers in a circulatory direction. I'm masturbating her, yes, I'm masturbating her in a public place.
Her muffled moans increase, even if suffocated, like her breathing is getting heavy. I'd like to hear her moan and scream.
Her pelvis begins to contract, her thighs are almost wide open and I have free access to her pussy which is now really soaked.
I know she's looking for the ultimate pleasure, she forgets everything around her, the waves of orgasm are capturing her to bring her into the world of absolute pleasure precisely because it's forbidden.
I feel the little swollen and hard button and I start playing with it, squeezing it between two fingers, teasing it while she turns red in the face, in an uncontrollable orgasm rush.
I go on like this for a while, until it seems to me that it's about to explode between my fingers that clitoris that I wish I could suck but that I have to be content with just pulling and squeezing.
Now she moves her pubis back and forth following the rhythm of my fingers looking for her wide open lips where to dive without delay. I let a first finger penetrate her before feeling her vaginal walls completely dilated and wet. Then I try to penetrate her with a second finger, but as her index and middle fingers start to masturbate, she moves her pelvis even faster without restraint, as if wishing someone would see her, as if she were crazy.
- I'm coming, Matilde, I'm coming... make me come. You're a love to do this to me, I feel so cool in this restaurant with you, you're making me shagging...
If someone listened carefully, they'd hear my fingers wiggling in her flooded pussy. Her moaning is now real moaning.
- I can't take it anymore... I'm going to explode!
We've already gone far enough in this game, it's okay to be exhibitionist, but here we're risking a lawsuit. I, who have kept a minimum of lucidity, decide it's time to end it as soon as possible.
My pussy's about to explode too, and there won't be anything to cheer me up right now. So I'm going for it, determined to end it. I increase the rhythm and the thrust, following the movements of her pubis that I feel contracting with every penetration. I want you to enjoy it like a man.
Suddenly I see her carrying her hand between her legs to push mine harder, while she's panting harder and holding my hand with her thighs.
Then she stays so still for a few moments trying to catch her breath for what, as she will later tell me, was one of the most powerful and explosive orgasms of those due to masturbation alone. I withdraw my hand, I take my fingers to my mouth full of her and her pleasure, to suck them without leaving a trace.
It was a wonderful experience that we promised to repeat in the car another time, maybe swapping parts.
I'm driving with the image of her enjoying in front of me, crazy with pleasure for my fingers, moaning slowly and squirming in the chair.
- You were fantastic, sitting there enjoying it, I can't get away from it...
- Neither can I. I keep thinking about it. And you know what? I'm gonna do it again.
And that's it, miniskirt up, pantyhose down, panties back on to masturbate.
- You know why I love you so much? Because it feels good to feel like a slut for you.
- Say it loud when you're making yourself...
- We're almost there. I'm still excited about first. Now I'm going to get high for you again, then I want to fuck you at home until I'm exhausted.
- Come on, shake it off, baby, you do it yourself now. I'm driving, but I'd like to lick you to death... - and in the meantime, I'm gonna turn on the inside light so I can see it.
- I'm coming, Mathilde. Yes, I'm coming on my finger, look at me... I'm all here in the pussy, my head is an extension of the pussy, aahh, aahh!
Later, in bed together, please lick me. I don't feel like getting fucked on the vibrator, I suddenly felt a little tired. During the evening I had enjoyed with my brain, probably just like a man who sees his woman masturbating in front of him. I just wanted a quick lick, just to get a good night's sleep. And Debra satisfied me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back