yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Looking for mistress/dom

Sinfulness000

Hi. I'm 28 male looking for someone to take control. I'm looking for a mistress/dom to serve. I would prefer long term not sessions or short term. Permeably taking me on as a slave. As my previous mistress did, with a slave contract and all. I can pay tribute but I do need verification that you are who you say you are. Looks do not matter to much to me nor does age as long as it's over 18. If you want to know anything about be just ask. I will share more info on kik. sin6009

Poke Bella

Click here for more!
Back