yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Live sexting hotspot!

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at KikDirty! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext, cam & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Cam-shows
I've been giving cam-shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10,20,30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online xxx

Phone-sex
I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone

:)

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules
Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
Forum: Send me a private message
Twitter: NikkiRiven

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

I've sent you a message on kik, hope you're real and will update my reply accordingly after you verify..
Edit: So far so good, she said hi and did send the verification pic I asked for, thanks doll.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Last edited:
Your naughty girl is here to make almost all your wishes come true! No matter if you're looking for some vanilla or kinky fun you can always message me on Kik or Telegram for live training (BDSM and sexting one), phone sex and more ;)
I'll try to reply to almost all guys over 18!

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

I'm online guys! Ready to satish all naughty and serious guys who are looking for the whole experience of fun! Hit me up on Kik and Telegram if you're down for live sexting, GFE session, or even for some femdom training and more ;)

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Looking to enjoy a naughty night with a serious and playful girl? You can throw me a message on Kik and Telegram for custom vids, phone sex, live sexting and last but not least live training for all shy and amateur guys who still want to play! ;)

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Wondering what's the best way to spend your Saturday night? I have lots ideas and always down to play with serious guys ;) You can message me on Kik and Telegram for live sexting, phone sex and more; I'm an open mind person so feel free to tell me what's on your mind as well xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Realand genuin girl looking to get naughty with serious guys who are down for live sexting, phone sex, femdom training and more ;) Don't hesitate messaging me on Kik or Telegram for more details xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Any serious guy looking to get naughty tonight? Message me on Kik and Telegram and let me show you what fun really means ;) I'm open minded so feel free to ask me about live sexting, phone sex or anything else you might have on mind xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Last edited:
Friday night and I don't want to be alone, Friday night and let's get naughty on the phone ;) Yeah you got it right, I'm into phone sex more lately and I really enjoy it :D Come message me on Kik and Telegram for more details and show me what you can do as well, because it's not fun when you play alone xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Sexy lusty girl up for much tonight! Let's make Monday a naughty day with live sexting. phone sex, custom vids, femdom and sexting training and more! Fell free to message me on Kik and Telegram for some real fun ;)

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

I'm online guys! Ready to have some fun with serious guys who are looking for a naughty and real girl to play with ;) I'm open for kinky and vanilla fun so no need to feel shy with me and let's "rock" together xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

I'm online and ready for some real fun! It's more fun when you enjoy it as well so message me on Kik and Telegram and show me how naughty you can get ;) Feel free to ask me about live sexting sessions, phone sex, femdom training and more xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Who's ready for the sexiest experience ever? ;) Don't be shy and message me on Kik and Telegram for live sexting, phone sex, custom vids and more, but if you are a bit shy I could do some live sexting training for you as well; slaves are also welcome xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Looking to relax on Saturday night? Hit me up and I can show you how you can relax with my way; dirty phone sex, live sexting, custom vids, Femdom training and more ;)

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Legit and real girl doing fun stuff for serious and naughty guys! You're just a message away guys, so hit me up and let\s have some real fun together! ;) I'm down for almost anything so need to be shy asking xx

I'll reply to guys over 18!

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

I'm online guys! Get your hands and what's under your boxers ready for the real experience ;) You can find me on Kik and Telegram for hot live sexting, naughty custom vids, phone sex, femdom training and feel free to ask for more details xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Your naughty girl is online and ready for all serious who're looking for phone sex, femdom training and more ;) Hit me up on Kik and Telegram for some real fun time, I don't mind playing with shy guys or first timers xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

I'm online guys! Sexy and real girl here looking to live sext, phone sex, make custom vids and more for all naughty and serious guys who want to spend some quality time and have some real fun! You can find me on Kik or Telegram and ask more about me and my offers xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Serious and real girl ready for all naughty and serious guys who want to have some special treatment tonight! Message me on Kik or Telegram if you're down for live sexting, custom vids, phone sex or more (slaves are always welcome) ;) Don't be shy and let's have some real fun xx

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Last edited:
Back