yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

I'm a well Experienced Expert Mistress I'm accepting New slaves/sissy/sluts kik@mistressjenny011

Mitchell

Good Morning Sub,How are you doing?I’m a Merciful also a sadist Mistress Jenny of high class train in the old,new and professional ways, want a serious,honest tribute obedient loyal submissive to be own,collar,orgasm denial, body worship & face sitting,bondage, restraint,anal, collar lead and leash, role play, pegging, sissification,Leather,rubber,body worship,Ball Busting,pussy/ass worship, impact play with whip, femdom,bondage,feet,ass worship,crop, paddle, and flash og, Foot fetish,spanking, strap on play, Needle Play,verbal (talking dirty), ball gag, mask and blindfold, sensory,sensual,chastity,feet worship,toilethumiliation,heels,nylons and more by me in the BDSM lifestyle again.,I’m available to hook up and meet up for incall and outcall dominant session.Email me a message or Text me on google chat:- mistressjenny911@Snapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudes.com | Kik:- mistressjenny011

I Do Online Domination training session and In-Person Domination training session.

Mistress Slavery Full Time relationship contract form
And Mistress Slavery Part time relationship contract form available.
(1)Mistress Slavery Full Time Domination contract relationship form involved 2hours Mistress Online Domination training session per day and it is 3times in a week While Mistress In-Person Domination Training session is 5hours and it is 1times session every 2week in my Dungeon or in an hotel.

(2)Mistress Slavery Part time contract relationship form involved 2hours Mistress Online Domination training session per day and it is 2times in a week while In-Person Mistress Domination Training session is 5hours and it is 1time session in a month in my Dungeon or in an hotel.

Email me a message or Text me on kik if you are interested to ask for the price and my fetish involved Sub.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back