yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

I'm A Fat, Worthless (m) Slut, Please Humiliate, Degrade And Sissify Me (nl)

sissyslut

Dear Doms/Masters/Mistresses etc...

I'm currently mostly looking for a dom or doms who would enjoy humiliating and degrading me while also sissifying/feminizing me and force me to act/do things girls would do, or in a way girls would do it. I already only pee sititng down but I'd be willing to try a lot more for someone who would tell me how.

IMPORTANT!
I am not a girl. If you ca't be bothered to read this part I won't mind deleting you, so please spare me.

Also important!!
I'm having issues with my current setup. I will be working on fixing it but if you wish to receive images or videos of any sort you will need to give me some way to share with you, either an email, a discord or telegram possibly skype, otherwise i can not send you anything. Sorry for the inconvenience >>

I recently moved to the Netherlands. I'm still pretty protective of my identity, but still if anyone in the Rotterdam area is interested in plowing some fat sissy ass or if anyone knows about some good glory holes, please contact me <3

My collarspace profile: http://www.collarspace.com/details.asp?v=2692502

I'm not picky, anyone who wishes to dominate me, please write

I live in the GMT+1 timezone

I love being verbally humiliated and degraded and I love pleasing people and to be ordered to do things.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

My kik: sissyslutpet
Email: furryslutpet@Snapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudes.com
BDSMlr: sissyslutpet [dot] bdsmlr [dot] com/

If I don't reply to you on kik, please write an email <3

[IMG]

[IMG]

Poke Bella

Back