yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The late November sky was dark and sulky, ready to pour its rain on me. The old cemetery was silent and cold.
I was there alone and bundled up in my coat, hoping to keep the cold away.
Then I looked down at the grave in front of me as the dead leaves were blown on my feet. The garland I had recently put on seemed curiously out of place among the quantity of dead flowers. Under the enormous stone head among angels, there was the name: Pietri and underneath the inscription: "Matteo, Husband and adored Father."
To my left I suddenly heard a crow croaking. I looked and saw it high up in the old tree where, as a child, I used to play, but more importantly, where I received my first kiss from a man.
I walked towards the tree while the crow, dark against the sulky sky, looked at me with curiosity.
I found it. Among many others were the initials M.P. + N.M.
It was pleasant to know that they didn't say anything to anyone but me. I traced the engravings with my gloved finger, remembering what he wanted to say.
Even in the cold air, I was taken by a warm sensation. I remembered as if it had been the day before. I was sexting and in love. I had a hopeless love for the sexting graveyard keeper, "Matthew, Husband and Beloved Father." Only it wasn't then.
It was the summer of '69, a long, endless summer in which curiosity grew in me, on the verge of manhood. It is known as the summer of love, when hippies staged sit-ins and love-ins. As would have been true for me.
My family lived on the outskirts of town, near the cemetery. My friends and I used to go through it to go into the woods. Then one day, I saw him for the first time. He was a shirtless blond giant, with tanned skin from a spring vacation on a beach on the Riviera. His slightly long hair was streaked from the sun, between dark yellow and platinum. Her eyes were as bright blue as seawater. I had never seen a more beautiful man.
He was usually shirtless, wearing sneakers and most of the time short jeans with pockets hanging down his long hairy legs while driving the tractor. I liked it when I saw him like that because he looked naked and I wondered how hairy his groin was. Sometimes he would wave at me with his hand, I think he was used to seeing me there.
One hot afternoon I thought about bringing me another soda, thinking it was possible that he might want one. I found enough courage to offer it to him and he accepted it. He was sitting on his tractor, his head tilted back with his hairy legs wide open, as if he offered it to me.
Sometimes he was vulgar and used words like shit, cock and piss. Now I understand he was just doing it to impress me.
In one corner of the cemetery there was an old tool shed with a hut on one side. It smelled stinky, needed fixing and repainting.
Inside were some old nude magazines with pages glued together. The dirty walls were covered with graffiti and badly drawn pictures of people having sex. A couple of pictures were clearly of men sucking each other and fucking each other. Sometimes I would go there under the pretext of taking a shit, but I would peek at Matt on his tractor through one of the many holes in the wall and masturbate.
One afternoon I got to the cemetery and saw him talking to a platinum blonde woman. She was holding a cigarette elegantly between two fingers at the height of her shoulder. She was wearing a large floral summer dress and a large pair of dark sunglasses on her face. She looked like an old actress.
From time to time she laughed loudly and stroked her backcombed hair as if to keep it in place.
She was obviously a woman of some importance; perhaps a rich man's wife, you could tell from the huge car she drove.
I saw that she put her hand on Matt's knee. She whispered something in his ear. Even from where I was standing, I could see him turning red like a beet. He looked at his watch, then he looked around to see if anyone was watching.
I hid behind the tree. When I looked back, I saw them walking towards the tool shed. I waited until they were inside before I decided to follow them, I wanted to see what they were doing, although I had a pretty clear idea.
I approached the shed as quietly as possible and went into the side hut, held my breath and put an ear to the wall dividing the two spaces. I heard them whispering and her laughing, then silence. Through a small hole I saw them, Matt had his back to me and she was standing in front of him. Her hands were on his back and she was holding him.
My emotions increased as I watched, I was excited but jealous; I hated them, I hated her especially.
I saw her hands slide down her backside and squeeze him. Then, to my amazement, she pulled down his shorts and showed off her nice ass. Fingers with red enamel fingernails held her buttocks tighter. I could hear him complaining.
That's when I realized what was happening, she was on her knees and sucking his cock.
Now I really hated her. I was angry with them, but I wanted to see.
"Oh, baby, you're big!" I heard her say it. Then I heard her complaining with her mouth full.
Gemetti, why couldn't it have been me there with him? I was so jealous! I stopped looking and sat away from the wall. I squeezed my groin and thought, "What's wrong with you?
Suddenly the door behind me opened wide, the glow of the midday sun blinded me momentarily. The woman with the red smeared lips was looking at me. She grabbed me violently by the arm and made me stand up.
"You slimy little pervert!" she shouted. "Who sent you here?"
"No one. I was just using the toilet." I said by shifting my gaze from her to Matthew.
"You're a liar! You were spying. How dare you spy on me?" He shot the words like poison and my ears were burning with embarrassment.
"No! Let me go!"
Behind her Matteo was hurrying to close the zipper and anxiously looked around.
"Shh!"
He put his finger on his lips.
"Don't shout so loud, someone might hear you." He begged.
She suddenly turned to him and, still holding me, slapped him hard in the face.
Astounded and silenced he stared incredulously at her, touching his reddened cheek. "Don't tell me what to do!" He exclaimed.
"Let me go!"
I said I'd break the tension. She turned her anger on me and slapped me. I covered my cheek and felt the tears rise up in my eyes, but I did not want to cry; not in front of Matthew.
"Shut up, you little faggot! What were you doing? Is this what you wanted to see?" He asked by grabbing Matthew's groin.
"Let him go, bitch!"
He said, pushing his hand away. When she practiced her grip, I wiggled out of her red claws and ran away.
"Come back here!"
He shouted at me.
I only looked over my shoulder once. I saw them arguing, then she ran to her car and started screaming and lifting the gravel behind her.
I was so full of anger and shame that I had to stop and calm down before I got home.
"That bitch!"
And I repeated the words of Matthew. I repeated them that night in bed, too, the wretched man.
accident didn't leave my mind, I could still feel my cheek burning. It took a long time before I could fall asleep.
For days I thought about going back to him, but I couldn't, I was still too ashamed. But my lust was stronger than reason and I found myself in front of the cemetery gates.
I had just washed myself and I was wearing my new shorts, obscenely too small. Also this time I wore an extra soda, hoping that Matthew was thirsty for the sun.
I heard the tractor engine and walked towards the noise without knowing what to expect.
Finally I saw him coming in my direction. He was focused on his work but he saw me and waved his hand. My heart leapt, he wasn't angry with me.
He stopped, turned off the engine and got out. Only he didn't come towards me, he went towards the tool shed.
It seemed strange that he waved at me and then walked away. I saw him go into the shed, but first he turned around, winked at me and smiled. Then I thought he was doing something, I wasn't sure, I thought he was clutching his groin.
I was shivering, I stood still and didn't know what to do. I waited a few long minutes before I decided to go.
I slowly entered the side shed, the memory of the woman who had approached me still terrified me, so I locked the door.
I went straight to the wall where the holes were. I knelt down to avoid getting my new shorts dirty.
Then he came into my field of vision. He walked across the room taking off his shirt and sat on another tractor. I watched him fascinated as he slowly passed his hand over his body. His fingers slowly hit the nipples. One hand slid down on his flat stomach, caressing the line of fine hair.
Then he opened the top button of his shorts.
I loosened it.
He slowly lowered the zipper. Beads of sweat appeared under her nose and bit her lower lip.
When the zipper was completely lowered, he got up and turned my back.
I watched as she lowered her shorts and exposed her beautiful white ass. He was covered in nice curly hair.
I staggered, then suddenly he turned to the side and his cock entered my sight. Ansai, that's what I've wanted to see ever since I first set eyes on that blondasse, and now it was there in all its magnificence.
He was as white as his untanned ass, his foreskin only covering half his head.
Slowly and lovingly he slid his hand up and down its length.
I was close enough to see the dark blue veins running across its surface. At the base was an abundance of pale red hair. The balls hung in their protective, hairy bag like two eggs in a silk bag. With his thumb he pushed the bird down.
When he let go, he jumped up and slapped his belly tight. He did it twice. Then he held it and bent over.
I watched him in disbelief as he stuck his tongue out and licked the chapel slowly. Then he did something unexpected: he turned his head, looked straight at me and smiled.
He pointed with one finger and whispered, "Come here!"
Gelai, he knew I was watching him. I felt embarrassed, I sat there not knowing what to do. Slowly I approached the wall and looked again.
"Please!" He added.
Slowly I got up and into a trance I walked towards the shed. My heart was beating with excitement and anticipation.
I slowly opened the door. I was fascinated by the way he was sitting on the tractor without a rag of clothes apart from his shoes.
His long legs were open as if to obscenely invite me over.
I moved towards him.
It was stifling heat. The smell of fat, gasoline and dry grass filled my nostrils.
The closer I got to him, the more I could feel the warmth of his body. Then his scent hit me. He had a scent of cocoa butter, sweat and salt all mixed together; the smell of a sexting man working in the hot sun. It wasn't an unpleasant combination.
His blue eyes pierced me while he was sucking his cock.
"Take off your shirt!"
He said in a raucous whisper.
I obeyed, he reached out his hand to me. I realized that was the first time we touched each other. The electricity of the moment flew over my arm and through my body, down to my groin.
Now he was all mine but what I didn't realize was that I would do whatever he asked me to do.
I threw my shirt aside while he looked with hungry eyes and his hand slowly slid up and down along the impressive length of his magnificent tool. It looked incredibly hard, almost painful, and I couldn't take my eyes off it.
"I knew you were watching."
Finally he said.
"I didn't think she'd find out about you or be so angry. She's an old whore, anyway."
"Uh uh,"
That was all I could say.
"I like to be watched."
He admitted it.
I was between his open legs with my hands on his legs. I could feel the heat coming out of his groin like an oven.
"Touch my balls."
They were incredibly hot and dangling, and they kept me from seeing my asshole.
He closed his eyes in ecstasy when I touched them.
Then he put his hand on my shoulder and I felt him push. He wanted me to bend over and I did it until his balls were close to my lips.
"Lick them!" He whispered.
They had a musky smell that I found exciting. My tongue hit them slightly and I heard him moan. I licked and sucked his balls, enjoying their contact and texture. Eagerly I tried to take both in my mouth, but I found I couldn't. I had to take them one at a time.
His dick was resting long and hard on his belly, I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was one of those big dicks with a big rope running down the bottom.
His butt was at the height of my chin.
Every once in a while I'd crawl my tongue down under his balls to pass it slightly on the edge of his asshole.
When I did it, he'd shake and moan. He'd breathe in and hold my head tight.
I wanted to taste his cock.
"Oh, yeah!" Gemette.
I took it in her hand and she barred her blue eyes looking longingly at me. It was
big and longer than mine. I took it to my lips. There was a clear drop of preseeding fluid on my head; I licked it and then I held my tongue away.
For a moment we were bound by this thread. Without further thought and without shame I took his cock in my mouth, pulsating with every beat of his heart. It was smooth and firm as a velvet-covered rod. My lips slid up and down on his head, then he slipped deeper into my throat.
"Oh fuck!" Gemette. "Your mouth is so soft."
He held my head with both hands while he used my mouth.
The drool was dripping down my chin and over my chest.
The sound of my sucking filled the space, if someone came closer he would immediately understand what was happening.
Suddenly I thought of the woman in cotton wool and smiled at me with her big cock down my throat, despite her power, I had what she wanted.
I looked up and looked at her chest as it went up and down. I looked at her armpits; her hair was wet with sweat dripping down her hips. The blond hair fell on his forehead.
The mix of smells in the small space, the musky scent of his groin and his ass, the contact with the big, velvety alabastrino cock slipping on my tongue and down my throat were intoxicating me.
With tears in my eyes, I looked at him intimidated.
He grabbed the seat of the old tractor with both hands so as not to fall. I knew he was getting close to orgasm. He had a concentrated expression as he stared at the ceiling.
Anxious to do him a favor, he moved his head up and down on his cock. I didn't know what would happen in the end, but I wanted him to understand that I was doing my best to give him pleasure. Every once in a while I swallowed his penis as deeply as I could into my throat without choking.
Other times I'd put my hand in front of his mouth to cover his dick with saliva. I was enjoying the power I had over him, the power to make him moan and vibrate with pleasure.
Even though he was older than me, I took him where I wanted.
His body trembled under the raging onslaught of his approaching orgasm.
He stopped for a second. Everything was silent. Then he came in with a grunt.
The grunt turned into a long moan as he filled my mouth.
I felt his cum on my tongue, salty and sweet at the same time, and then it poured down my throat.
I swallowed him mouthful after mouthful while continuing to ride his cock like a knight on a wild foal, bouncing on it.
At the same time I masturbated and then it was my turn.
With the taste of his sperm still fresh on my lips I came. I fired my sperm flock after flock on the old tractor.
I realized that we were both soaking wet and absurdly laughing.
He had a wonderful expression of self-satisfaction.
We got dressed and came out of the little shed. Outside there was a pump where we washed while I watched his beautiful muscles enchanted.
We went on like that all summer. Finally, just before school began, we met for what was to be the last time. It was evening and we were under the old tree. He told me he had to go back to college and we couldn't see each other for a while. He hugged me tight and kissed me. A long, passionate kiss, and he used his tongue, as lovers do in the movies, then to my surprise he said goodbye and left without asking me to suck him.
I saw him get in the car and drive away.
That night I carved our initials on the tree, I wanted to remember that event forever... as if I could ever forget it...

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back