yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mommymaddie871

FemDom Chastity Common Terminology Definitions

Key-holder: Person who will be in charge of access to the keys to the user’s chastity device and who dominates by controlling their sexual functions and release. Key-holder may also dominate the user in other ways agreed upon when the user begins chastity training.

User: The person who will wear the chastity device, relinquishing control of their genitals to the Key-holder. See mental chastity below if wearing a chastity cage is unreasonable for you. The user may perform other acts of submission and servitude during the chastity period.

Chastity device: A genital cage, made of metal or plastic, used to restrict access to the wearer’s genitals to prevent sexual arousal, satisfaction, or release. This device is worn almost at all times throughout your femdom chastity training.

Mental Chastity: Following ALL terms of this agreement EXCEPT for wearing a physical chastity cage. That’s it. You CAN do chastity without wearing a chastity cage with good awareness and strong willpower. Some find mental chastity to be easier than physical.

Hard limits: boundaries set by each individual regarding types of play/interaction that they will not consent to participate. Hard limits are non-negotiable, and everyone involved WILL respect hard limits.

Masturbation: any form of stimulation by the user to the genitals or other areas of the body intended for sexual pleasure whether or not the user achieves orgasm or removes the chastity device (if wearing one).

Long Term Chastity Hygiene, Maintenance & Safety

Use the proper equipment for your training.​

The user is responsible for using a chastity device of the correct sizing per My requirements and lifestyle needs. The Keyholder must approve the device before purchase. If the user already owns a cage, they will show it to the Keyholder. The user will follow the product website’s guidelines for measuring themselves to choose their chastity cage size correctly. The user MUST NOT order a size up or down from the site’s size guidelines. The guide is realistic for long-term wear. Trust that the chastity cage designers know more than you do about this one.

• The device may use an internal or external locking mechanism
    • Do not use flimsy materials such as silicone. I prefer you use a plastic or metal cage.

How to Properly Secure your Chastity Cage​

The user must be honest for the femdom chastity training to be practical. If the user wears a cage that accepts an external padlock, they will wear disposable numbered locks to lock their chastity cage. The user agrees not to touch, use or tamper with the disposable locks other than in an emergency or for hygiene purposes.

If wearing a cage that uses an internal locking mechanism, the user will maintain possession of both keys for emergencies but agree not to touch, use or tamper with these keys other than in an emergency or for hygiene purposes. The user will use disposable numbered locks to fix the key to open the chastity device ONLY when/if necessary. While the keys are locked up, they should be somewhere where you cannot use them to open the chastity device without breaking the disposable numbered lock.

Using disposable numbered locks is the best way (for Me) to keep subs honest during their femdom chastity training experience.

Acceptable methods to store the chastity keys are as follows:

• In a transparent box (or other device intended for this purpose) sealed with a disposable lock
    • Attach the key(s) with a disposable lock to:
      • the back of a mounted TV
      • under the sink
      • dangling from a secure point on the ceiling
      • from a wire in the trunk of your car
      • etc.

Daily Chastity Check-ins for FemDom Training Purposes​

User will send a daily chastity check in each morning of their femdom training with:

• A picture of their key and disposable numbered lock with clearly visible numbers. The photo shows the genitals securely locked in their chastity device. You must stamp the photos with the date and time (there are apps available for this on your phone). Photos must be sent to Me no less than 5 mins after taking the pictures. (If locking the chastity cage with disposable numbered locks, one photo will suffice.)
    • A good morning message to Me, thanking Me for the gift of chastity. The user may, at this time, provide Me with any relevant updates about their life or their chastity journey. Your morning check-in DM is also an excellent time to ask questions or raise concerns.
    • Since early morning is when I am active online, it is an excellent time to discuss potential playtime.
The BEST place for chastity check-ins is on My Loyal Fans, and the second-best place is on My premium Only Fans.

Health, Hygiene, and Emergencies during Long Term FemDom Chastity Training​

The user may request permission to remove the device for health and hygiene reasons at any time. If I cannot grant permission quick enough, you have My permission to remove the cage. This permission includes medical issues or extreme pain/discomfort. However, the user agrees not to exploit this term for sexual satisfaction. You may only remove the cage without direct permission in an emergency.

The user may remove the device for ANY doctor’s appointments/examinations, medical emergencies, and any situation where the user is preventing physical harm to their body. In these cases, Goddess Nikki Kit may require proof at Her discretion after the event. The user agrees to re-secure the device once any medical concern has been resolved and inform the Keyholder immediately of any changes to their chastity status.

Showering and Hygiene​

The user will clean the chastity cage and surrounding area and possibly every time they shower. You MUST ensure that you rinse all of the soap out of the cage. Failure to thoroughly rinse the cage will result in a rash. A rash will render the submissive unable to wear the cage. Using a handheld showerhead is often enough to clean the area thoroughly. Wearing a cage with larger openings makes it easier to clean your genitals. Metal cages are also technically more hygienic than plastic cages, but both are perfectly safe if cleaned thoroughly often enough. You can boil your chastity cage or soak it in a highly diluted bleach mixture. Proper hygiene is essential for successful long-term femdom chastity training.

Chastity Cage Inspections and DEEP Cleaning​

The user is responsible for maintaining the device, cleaning it regularly, and immediately informing Me of any concerns regarding function or hygiene.

Weekly nude inspection is mandatory wherein the user will present themself to Me:

• Under supervision (via video recording), the user will inspect the device thoroughly for function and cleanliness (both during wear and once removed).
  • After device removal and showering, the user will examine themself to check for irritation, pinching, bruising, or any other possible health concerns. (If there are such concerns, the user will discontinue wearing the device until we resolve the issue).
  • The user agrees to thoroughly clean the device while unlocked and will refrain from playing with their genitals during this process.
  • The user agrees to immediately re-secure the device after every cleaning/inspection. As I am not available 24/7, the user does NOT need My permission to replace the chastity cage AS LONG AS there are no concerns. If you are coming to Me with a potential concern, do us both a favor and take CLEAR photos with ample lighting so I can see what’s going on.
  • These inspections are required ANY time you remove the cage for a deep cleaning or any health-related reason. I can’t tell you how often that will be, as different subs have different lifestyles. For example, if you do a lot of sweaty workouts, you may want to remove it more often.
The user agrees to maintain good personal hygiene and keep pubic hair trimmed short or entirely shaved. I’m not particularly eager to look at pubic hair anyways, and the hair tends to catch in the cage and cause unnecessary pain.

Hard Limits

The user and Keyholder agree that all play and punishment will be risk-informed and consensual. I outline My limits below. Remember, either party may use the safe word, Pineapples, at any time. Use of the safe word will bring immediate termination to the current activity.

Play/interactions/fantasies carried out under this contract shall not include:

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

any open minded Sub(Slave, Sissy,Pet, Sadism) I’m a Dom, Kinky, goddess,Mistress, I love to have things all my way. I will only accept true servitude with integrity because I am superior and as much as I’m strict I’m always devoted to my sissy,Sub or Slave. Add me kik app via Please let’s not waste each other’s precious time if you’re not willing to devote yourself

Kik: MGHope

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back