yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mommymaddie871

Allow me to tell you a bit about my play style as a dominatrix- I am playful and sultry. Commanding and strict but not without cause, cruel but I wouldn’t describe myself that way because I’m always delighting in whatever I’m doing to you. Imagine a villain with an agenda and a very strict personal code of ethics that is extremely twisted by anyone else’s definition. That’s me. Lawful Evil, but make it sexy.

Every scene and every play partner is unique and I have an arsenal of toys, tools and skills at my disposal to take you into whatever headspace or physical space that I desire. (I, of course am a gear collector.) Whether I need to seduce you to bring you to knees or command you to open up your most submissive self to me, I will get what I want. What do I desire? To play with you and have you submit to me. To convince you that it is safe to open up to me and safe your darkest desires. To give you a space where you can turn off and allow someone else to make the decisions, to hit that reset button that only BDSM seems to provide.
The act of domination and submission becomes an intricate partnered dance when two people work well together. For example, what input I give you, you return and vice versa. Everything is dynamic and mutual. My abilities as a dominatrix are quite broad and my skillset is versatile. From soft and sultry to stern and commanding and everything in between. We’ll be sure to discover our own unique harmony.
A BDSM scene can be escapism. A way to reset or a very pure way to express ourselves, free of judgement and away from the rest of the world. I love creating that and seeing what I’ve dreamed up, with and for my partner, come to life. Who wouldn’t?

I look forward to pushing each and every one of your buttons, twisting your mind and testing your body.

kik; mistressdanidivine1 , Snapchat; eris7966

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back