yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mommymaddie871

FinDomme and FemmeDomme from Essex, United Kingdom now living by the coast in Norfolk. I have been an on-line Domme since 2011 and started doing real time in 2013, I have worked as a Glamour model since 2001 and was inundated with gifts and money from "fans" at that time I've never heard of financial domination but that was my first introduction into the financial domination world AND I LOVED IT.

I am
FinDomme and FemmeDomme from Essex, United Kingdom now living by the coast in Norfolk.
I have been an on-line Domme since 2011 and started doing real time in 2013,
I have worked as a Glamour model since 2001 and was inundated with gifts and money from "fans" at that time I've never heard of financial domination but that was my first introduction into the financial domination world AND I LOVED IT.

I am looking for boys who can hold a conversation and discuss vanilla topics as well as form a D/s relationship with.
I do hold sessions with subs however I won't insult you from the start until I know your kinks and interests. I want boys who are open and honest to truly get the most out of our relationship.

My style of domination isn't about swearing, shouting and being forceful its working out what makes a guy tick and taking advantage of it. This could always include humiliation and being sworn and shouted at but mostly the guys who approach Me don't want/need that to submit to Me. I want boys who are open and honest to truly get the most out of our relationship. I like to get to know a sub and find out how to lure the money from his wallet, its half the fun of getting to know a boy.

My style out of sessions (when talking to My owned boys on text or Skype) is more of a piss-take humorous Domme it amuses Me to take the piss. I love being spoilt (OBVIOUSLY) and look for loyal boys who want to spoil Me.

“Do a job you love and never work a day in your life”
I wouldn't say this is a job it is a natural calling however I BLOODY LOVE IT.

I do hold sessions with subs however I won't insult you from the start until I know your kinks and interests. I want boys who are open and honest to truly get the most out of our relationship.

My style of domination isn't about swearing, shouting and being forceful its working out what makes a guy tick and taking advantage of it. This could always include humiliation and being sworn and shouted at but mostly the guys who approach Me don't want/need that to submit to Me. I want boys who are open and honest to truly get the most out of our relationship. I like to get to know a sub and find out how to lure the money from his wallet, its half the fun of getting to know a boy.

My style out of sessions (when talking to My owned boys on text or Skype) is more of a piss-take humorous Domme it amuses Me to take the piss. I love being spoilt (OBVIOUSLY) and look for loyal boys who want to spoil Me.

“Do a job you love and never work a day in your life”
I wouldn't say this is a job it is a natural calling however I BLOODY LOVE IT.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Experience mistress is looking for a loyal and humble slave to control on Kik: MGHope

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back