yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

☢ [F4M] Springtime sexting pandemic! ☢

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at KikDirty! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext, cam & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Cam-shows
I've been giving cam-shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10,20,30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online xxx

Phone-sex
I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone
:)

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules

Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/ICQ/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
Forum
: Send me a private message

Looking for the treament for coronavirus? Stop wasting your time, I can cure you ;) Message me and let me show you what I can do with my live nudes, custom vids, GFE sessions and more! The secret is to let yourself get naughty and play with me xx
I'll try to reply to almost all guys over 18!

Getting ready for some inside-home fun? We can do lots of naughty stuff together from live sexting to cam shows and more ;) Feel free to ask more about me and my offers! You can find me on Kik, Telegram and ICQ, I'm just a message away xx

21yo girl doing fun stuff for serious and lonely guys out there! Let's have some fun and forget all bad things! We can have lots of fun together and show you what I can do ;) For more info you can find me on Kik, Telegram and ICQ xx
Feel fre e to message me if you're over 18, even if you're shy!

Monday used to be a tough day but now I think it's a really nice day! But how about making that day even better with live sexting, custom vids, Femdom sessions and more ;) Come and check my offers on Kik, Telegram and ICQ and let's get into the real game xx

I'm online guys! Get ready for the ultimate experience of live sexting, naughty games, GFE sessions and more, even if you're looking for a mistress ;) Feel free to message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more details and info; I don't mind you being a little shy or a first timer here xx

Happy Hamp Day guys! Feeling bored at home and looking for something fun to do? Then stop wasting more of your time and message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for lots of fun stuff to do, from live sexting and vids to cam shows, GFE sessions and more ;) Feel free to ask for more info xx

You feeling bored and alone and looking for an interesting way to spend your night with? Just PM me for lots of naughty and kinky fun on Kik, Telegram or ICQ, even if you're down for some casual fun or looking for a mistress to serve ;)
I'm down to play with adults and adults only!

21yo girl looking for crazy and fun things to do with naughty guys to pass time while isolation! No need to be alone when you can have some fun with me ;) I'm waiting for your message on Kik, Telegram or ICQ and see what you have on mind ;) Feel free to tell me your kinks even if you're going for kinky fun or vanilla xx

Last day of the weekend but we can make it end up with a very nice way ;) Send me a message on Kik, Telegram or ICQ and let's have some real fun together! I don't mind you being shy ora first timer, as long as you're down for the real experience xx

Monday, it used to be a tough day for everyone but with quarantine seems to be just another day but we can still make it special and more enjoyable ;) Live pics, phone sex, custom vids and more are only a few of the things we can do together and have fun! You can find me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more info xx

21yo naughty girl looking to get naughty and sexy with some serious guys who are down for some special fun ;) PM me if you're down for live sexting, GFE sessions or even a mistress and a lot more ;) I'll wait your messages or any of your questions about me or my offers on Kik, Telegram and ICQ xx

Are you home, bored and horny and looking for a cute and sexy girl to have some fun with? You can message me on Kik, Telegram and ICQ if you're down for some good time ;) Get ready and let's have fun with phone sex, GFE, vids and a lot more xx

2 of my favorite fetishes are phone sex and slaves! Do u think you can handle that? If yes, then PM me on Kik, Telegram and ICQ with your ideas ;) I like playing with serious but naughty guys so feel free to ask me more about my offers xx

Who's up for some naughty fun? ;) Get ready to phone sex, talk dirty or serve your mistress on Kik, Telegram and ICQ, waiting for serious and sexy guys to get into the real action ;) Feel free to message me even if you're shy or you're a first timer here xx

I know many of you still working during isolation but since it's weekend you might have some more time to relax. Come message me on Kik, Telegram and ICQ if you're looking for a sexy and cute girl to play with ;)

Another weekend is about to end but that doesn't have to make you sad because I'm here to make you happy with my way ;) Get ready to have some real fun with live sexting, phone sex, custom vids and more! You can find me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ, don't hesitate message me if you're shy or even if you're looking for a mistress to please xx

21yo real and sexy girl ready to make almost all sexy fantasies come true ;) From live sexting and custom vids to phone sex, Femdom sessions and more hehe! Come message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more details and lots of fun xx

Looking to find the right girl to play with and get you in the right mood for the night? Don't hesitate messaging me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for live sexting, phone sex and more ;) No need to be shy with me guys, let's get naughty together xx

Lusty, sexy girl looking to have some real fun over Kik, Telegram or ICQ with serious and naughty guys ;) I'm down to go from live sexting to phone sex, femdom and more! Feel free to message me for more details and offers xx

Back