yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

F24, here to command you (18-40, only with face, german/english)

sindirtbag

Hey, I'm 24 and a female commander, I use kik messenger and I DO NOT use skype or snapchat (although I have both). I ONLY accept applicants with face pics and need you to show face, since I'm into facial expressions and basically very voyeuristic.

I'm NOT into feminization, femboys, sissies, chastity, exposing, blackmailing or anything else that's even remotely making you hold back or anything that feminizes you in any way. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR THAT AND JUST GO AND SEARCH FOR A MISTRESS.

I'm not a mistress and I'm not a dominatrix, either. And just so you get the difference (although it's just scratching the surface):

Dommes work with you on your fetishes and get pleasure from your pleasure.
Mistresses do also work with your fetishes but also get pleasure from your pain and make you wear chastity cages and sometimes also feminize you.
Commanders (like I am) do not work with your fetishes or even care about you. We use you for our own entertainment, make you cum alot and however, whereever we want.

So, if interested, message my kik messenger and tell me your age. Also send a facepic of you. If I like what I see you'll get more info on what I'd expect. And before you ask, I DO NOT want tributes and I DO NOT expose you.

Kik Messenger: sindirtbag

Let's see if you read properly.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back