yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Extremely demading a submissive little puppy sissy slave

Supremacymistress

Introduction
My name is Mistress Manita and I work as a professional Mistress only my servant know mistress currently location.

Fetish
I think every person has a fetish, although many people do not dare to admit it. My fetish is leather and high heels. Wearing leather outfits, in combination with leather shoes or boots with high stiletto heels, gives me the ultimate feeling of being a Mistress.

Findom

I tell entitled servant who wants everything for free how much time mistress put into creating content…how much money i put into my looks, outfits & gear…how much organization & work i need to do to offer that to my submissive property. Some of you really seem to need a reminder

Kik: Redhot6959
Tweeter: @mommymanita

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• IMG-20220520-WA0072.jpg
    IMG-20220520-WA0072.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3551.jpg
    IMG_3551.jpg
    625.3 KB · Views: 8