yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, let me introduce myself: I'm Eleonora, lesbian for two years.
Previously I was a quiet straight girl, engaged for 7 years with Gianluca. Our relationship went on in a not exactly happy way.
Gianluca was a good guy, but he didn't put a pinch of salt into sex.
It was too obvious, sometimes boring and repetitive. I needed to be taken with more brutality, I needed to feel his cock in my pussy with force, to fuck me and make me scream with pleasure. He had a nice tool, I admit it, but he didn't know how to use it. We often discussed the situation, what I liked to do, how I wanted to be caught, how I wanted to be kissed, licked, sucked on every inch of my body.
He put a lot of effort into it, but he didn't have the ability to have really good sex.
So after seven years I left him. I didn't feel fulfilled, I had reached orgasm with him twice in seven years. Yet we fucked often, sometimes several times a day. But it wasn't quantity that I lacked, I also wanted some quality.
I even thought of cheating on him, of getting fucked by some friend, some colleague at work. But I wasn't slut enough to do it.
I left him one grey February morning, I sent him a text message: goodbye.
It began for me a period a little troubled: I felt lonely, desperate, I felt that I was no longer attracted to men.
Where I work, I was seeing Elisa, a woman 20 years older than me, openly a lesbian.
I started to confide in her, my inner discomfort, my physical need to have sex but not wanting to be banged by some asshole with his dick between his legs.
She cheered me up, cuddled me, gave me a few kisses.
One night we went out together and when she came back she came up to my house.
I sat her down on the couch in the living room and I sat next to her.
I felt that something important was about to happen, my heart was beating fast, I felt agitated.
She understood my anxiety, she wrapped my waist with one arm and pulled me close to her.
She whispered in my ear: I want to make love to you.
I nodded yes with my head: I wanted it too, I hadn't fucked for months now, I masturbated occasionally, but to be beaten by her would have been something else entirely.
She started licking my ear and stroking my breasts with her hand. I breathed, I was already in ecstasy, I wanted it so much.

She came down with her tongue and licked my neck and kissed me at the same time as she intertwined her tongue with mine.
He unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, I stayed in my bra. He continued to come down with his tongue and licked my breast, the breast that squeezed it with his hands.
He looked for the hook and unhooked my bra. I was excited, my nipples were already hard.
She looked for my nipples with her tongue and started to twirl around them, lick them and then suck them.
There I sucked greedily, almost violently: I shuddered with pleasure like I'd never had before.
I was lying on the couch. He unzipped my pants and took them off with the thong I was wearing.
My pussy was boiling, wet with moods dripping through my lips.
She licked my belly, lingered on my belly button and then descended to the Mount of Venus.
I had a streak of hair. She smoothed there with her tongue several times while I felt her finger going up and down on my big lips. I was in ecstasy.
With her finger she dared something more and I felt it go inside. It was always going up and down and my moods were getting more and more copious.
I mumbled with pleasure. With his mouth he looked for the clitoris and began to twirl his tongue over it.
I couldn't see out of pleasure anymore. That tongue swirling on my clit was driving me crazy. Suddenly and violently he pushed two fingers into my pussy. I gave out a scream of pleasure and he started fucking me with his hand while at the same time he started sucking my clit.
I was wiggling like crazy, she was fucking me in a way that I had never felt and that I had always wanted.
My pussy was dilated by the pleasure that she put two more fingers in me and fucked me at a crazy pace.
My clitoris, under the blows of her tongue and her mouth sucking me with crazy greed, was about to explode into an orgasm I had never felt before.
The rhythm became faster and faster, I was in orbit, I didn't understand anything until I exploded. I had a crazy orgasm, flashes of moods dripped from my pussy, wetting the couch in an obscene way.
I wiggled and screamed my pleasure. Elisa kissed me in the mouth, I felt the taste of my sexual sap that, thanks to her, gushed out of my body.
I was so tried and exhausted that I didn't have the strength to reciprocate immediately.
Elisa lay down next to me and we fell asleep.
PS: from this moment I became a lesbian.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back