yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Bdsm

Mistress Roxy

Experienced Domme seeking confident sub

I'm back again, last time sparked some great conversations but still holding out hope for something more.

**What I'm Seeking**

I am an experienced dominant lady seeking a self-aware, articulate submissive to build a worthwhile dynamic. You know that buzzy feeling when your phone lights up with their name or feeling your stomach turn over when they walk into a room - that's what I'm after. I am fairly open and flexible as to what the actual relationship looks like - I am open to anything from an enjoyable afternoon to a sweet conversation to a years-long female-led relationship. Location isn't critical, let's start online and then allow this to spill out into the real world.

I have been living this lifestyle for a pretty long time. I have a warm and funny personality that can often seem unexpected or jarring when compared to my kinks. My dominance and sadism are principally motivated by affection - meaning the more I care about my submissive partner, the more my desire to control various aspects of their lives. I can have fun with short-term and throwaway experiences but they are very surface level so it gets boring fast. I love building my connection with my partner so our kink play is built on a foundation of mutual attraction and respect.

**My kinks**

I have a kink list as long as my arm and they fall in and out of rotation but my favorites tend to stem from role reversal, control, humiliation, and sadism. My favorites include body worship, erotic breastfeeding, crossdressing and feminization/bimbofication, orgasm control/tease and denial and chastity, lifestyle control, painplay (particularly cbt and spanking), and a whole lot more. I enjoy both sexual and non-sexual expressions of kink. I value sacrifice but I also enjoy a partner who feels at home within their desire to submit and embraces my guidance and training. I love the process of shaping my sub and nudging their limits and interests so they are in line with my own.

**More about me**

Outside of kink, I'm around 6'1", straight blond hair, , average build. Don't expect super skinny, don't expect super heavy. I like to exercise regularly, but my metabolism is shit and I love food. also I'm discovering more movement-focused hobbies. I have a career I love and takes up a fair amount of my time. In my free time, I am an avid reader, passionate about live music and cultural experiences. I have never met a musical comedy I didn't love, I am learning to sew and spend way too much time binging true crime docs.

**Who I am looking for**

I am looking for a smart, funny, charmer, age range [23-79] years whose kinks and vanilla interests align with my own. I am bi and both cis and trans folks are welcome to reach out. I have a soft spot for the clingy types, even if it takes a while to unlock that particular character trait. I value honesty and communication above all else. I am looking for someone confident in their desire to submit to another. I tend to pour a lot of myself into my relationships so I am looking for someone who has the time and energy to match my contribution.

Listen friends, we all browse this subreddit when we're that right mix of horny, lonely, and kinky and it's scary being vulnerable in this way but please show up as your authentic self because I know I will be.

Kik me: raye334
Kik me: raye336

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back