yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The alarm clock sounds, the hand looks for it in the darkness of the room to turn off that hateful sound that tells me that another day must be faced.
The tactile senses refine and my fingers slalom between the various objects resting on the nearby bedside table in search of the alarm clock, I turn it off, and as I wearily withdraw my hand, a grimace of pleasure is forged on my face.
To the touch, among the headlights, confusedly placed objects, I recognize the bottle of massage oil, unconsciously I caress it sensually, my fingers slowly slide on the plastic cylinder, thoughts run the night before and a pleasant sensation runs through my body.
I keep sliding my fingertips along the surface of the bottle, I grab it gently; my index finger and thumb meet, I let it keep sliding between my fingers helped by the greasiness of the casing, I grab it at the base but I don't want to move it, it seems to be nailed on the bedside table. The movement of the hand begins to take a sense, I like to feel it slide into my palm, the greasiness excites me and something starts to move in me.
I realize that the grimace has now turned into a smile, and the happy memories begin to crowd my mind as I can't help but think back to the wonderful hours spent just before thanks to that bottle of oil.

I am a medical surgeon, and my life is a continuous succession of meetings, commitments and assumption of responsibilities that, however unlikely, determine the fate of many lives.
All this means that my most faithful companion is stress, in the sense that it never leaves me, unlike my husband.... now ex.
The only solution to recover a little bit of well-being, after the exhausting interminable days in the hospital, are the wonderful massages that I get done at home by my trusty and lovable masseuse.
I jealously reserve this "luxury" at least twice a week, and yesterday was one of those days.
Like every Thursday, I had planned with Laura (that's the masseuse's name) one of these fantastic moments when I returned from a tiring and stressful day at the hospital.
As usual, the housekeeper, properly instructed, had prepared everything for the meeting; the massage bed was already placed in the center of the salon with its nice sponge towel, the lights turned down, the CD ready to spread relaxing new age music, as well as the scented candles to release their essences.
Yes, it's true, I try to transform the salon at home, in a small SPA, I believe that a right atmosphere helps deeply to eliminate stress, as (if not more) than a good massage.
Everything is ready, anxious to enjoy that hour all for me, when the phone rings, it's Laura.....
"Hi, it's Laura....... I know you're going to be angry now but I had a hitch and I'm so sorry but I can't make it. Please forgive me.... I don't know how to do it... but I've taken precautions and thought of an alternative solution. If you don't mind, I've thought of having a colleague replace me.
Her name is Miriam, and she's very good.... I'll take it from here. Trust me, she's very good.
I have to leave you now because I have to run. I'm sorry again, and you won't be sorry, my word."
Laura was so quick on the phone that she didn't give me time to make a reply.
Only after closing the phone call did I realize that I was so upset and irritated that I was tempted to call back and cancel the session.
But by now I had already prepared everything and put my house back in order without even having received the coveted massage, it would have made me even more nervous.
So, armed with holy patience, I resign myself to waiting for "sta' Miriam".

The minutes go by and while waiting my mind reworks the phone call, making me even more nervous, not so much for the fact itself, but for having let myself be managed by a masseuse and having supinely accepted her decision without being able to reply, when normally it is I who make others accept mine.
In order not to think about what happened and to further ruin my evening, I decide to take a warm and relaxing shower, also because I am curious to try my new vanilla bath foam.
I enter the cabin, pour the liquid on my hands and start soaking slowly to enjoy the moment.
My hands slide all over my body, I find myself caressing my breasts, hips, thighs.
The water, slipping quickly on me, relaxes me; with my fingers I retrace the small rivulets that flow on the skin; I like the heat and I like to caress myself, it starts to excite me, making me feel a crazy craving.
I caress my neck, my shoulders... going down I welcome in the palms of my hands my breasts, I caress them, with my thumbs I caress my nipples now swollen, I start to squeeze them between my fingers, producing that pain mixed pleasure.
I go back to stroking my breasts... I like it...
My fingers go down along my hips, I caress my buttocks, a slow, anti-clockwise rotating movement, from the inside I see the outside.
I feel wide, warm, excited.
I start soaping the mount of Venus, smooth as a 5 year old girl's.
My pussy's claiming. I caress it, my fingertips run along its edges, slowly I reach the little button that rises up between her big lips, I touch it. I turn my middle finger around it.
The breath becomes labored.
The hand goes down caressing me all over, I massage myself from bottom to top, and every time it goes up I touch the clit, radiating shivers of pleasure.
I caress my hips converging my hands on the bottom of my back, I caress my buttocks flooding them and immediately a trickle of hot water channels itself tickling my orifices.
I put one hand back on the pubis, slipping quickly downwards to reach with my fingers until the beginning of the anal groove. I go back up, caressing the lips, return to the clitoris, start to play with it, I pick it up between the index finger and the thumb, I twirl it between the fingers, I change movement going up and down as if I were sawing off a little dick.
The orgasm rises, I feel it, I imagine a nice song to soap in the shower and then suck it greedily, feel his chapel swell on my tongue and bang it against the palate; slide with my tongue all over the shaft and wrap his mighty balls between my lips ready to flood me with warm and creamy man juice.
I feel I'm coming, but I want to resist, I want more.
I let go of the little button and let one finger stick in me, then two, three, four ... I let them in and out slowly. My eyes ajar, one hand leaning against the shower wall, my mouth half open, my orgasm rises and my thoughts run to that beautiful piece of meat that drives me crazy, I imagine it inside me impetuously breaking through, penetrating me, filling me and making me happy.
The warmth of the water envelops my whole body, my breasts are swollen and firm, my nipples swollen, I tease them, pinch them, tighten them.
I'm getting more and more excited.
My four wedge-shaped fingers are getting wider and deeper and deeper, I'm so excited that they don't find any resistance, slipping easily up to my knuckles. I pull them out and address them to my little rose.
I spread my legs and squat slightly to facilitate the massage on the sphincter. A fingertip wants to make way, I feel the muscles of the ring give way to the pressure leaving the phalanx enter. It's not enough for me, I push the second finger too, it enters easily, I like it,... I'm enjoying it,.... I'm very excited,.... I can't take it anymore,... I'm about to come,.... I start panting,..... I squat down to get more dilation and penetration,..... I feel open and slutty,... the two fingers of my right hand go in and out of my ass while with my left hand I masturbate wildly.... the orgasm is there that mounts when... ... .....................................
Fuck!!!! Fuck!!!!! I didn't even fucking come!
I'm drying fast, I put on my robe and I run to open the door, pissed off like never before....
I open up... and a gorgeous green-eyed brunette with a mesmerizing smile tells me
"Hi, I'm Miriam, Laura's friend.
Laura apologizes but she had a big problem and asked me to replace her, and if it's okay with you, here I am."
Inebetied by that smile I let her enter the house without saying a word, I close the door behind me and watch her with admiration.
She is beautiful, a bit petite but very well proportioned with a beautiful physique, evidently sculpted from years of gym.
I try to recover and with a falsely indifferent air I begin:
"Excuse me for the way I'm welcoming you, but I was in the shower! I'm practically naked! ”.
He looks at me and says
"well, you should have stripped anyway, don't worry, everything's fine."
"Okay, I'll show you the way. Come on in. Let's go in the living room. "
I'll take her into the living room and invite her to sit on the large white couch.
We sit not too close together, I offer her a cigarette and we start chatting a little bit.
The conversation is pleasant, she tells me about her and her professional experiences, I let her talk without interrupting her even if I do not find particular interest in what she says, but I like listening to her, her voice is relaxing, warm, sensual.
She wears a white blouse that shows off her beautiful breasts, not particularly big but firm, a wide skirt hides her legs, skiing her visible only the thin and slender ankles that leave the imagination with beautiful firm and slender legs.
When the cigarette is finished, she asks me if I still want the massage by pointing at the table in the middle of the salon and invites me to lie down.
I smile at her, get up from the couch and head towards the lounger, but before I lie down I activate myself to create the right atmosphere.
In the meantime Miriam asks me where I can change, I point to the bathroom door and she says her bag and disappears by closing the door behind her.
I light the candles, turn off some lights and start the CD, the air fills with scents and the music starts to spread.
Once the work is finished, I lie down on the sponge cloth, close my eyes and wait for his return.
After a few seconds I hear her coming, she's wearing only a white blouse, I don't see the white blouse and the long skirt anymore, two beautifully turned and firm legs are beautifully on display, considering that the gown rigor only the hips.
She approaches the bed and I let myself take off my robe while remaining completely naked.
"Congratulations, madam, you have a beautiful body."
"Miriam, don't flatter me. I don't believe it. I can't believe it. I'm getting older and toned."
"But what does it say... she's beautiful, she has beautiful skin... who knows how many men run after her."
So saying he covers my buttocks and legs with a towel, he goes towards his duffel bag and takes the bottle of oil, he pours a little bit of it on his hands and a little bit of it drips on my back, his strong hands start to massage my back without giving me a feeling of infinite pleasure and relaxation, indeed.
"Madam, I feel you very tight, if you want to be well I'll have to give you a vigorous massage and not at all relaxing .... but you will thank me.
"Thanks Miriam, it's okay ... do whatever you want as long as you put me back."

Miriam's hands start massaging my back, my trapeze, my neck and at every step I feel like my joints are sprained. From her back down to her buttocks and legs, and here too her hands looked like two rock crusher.
"Miriam... you're torturing me, are you sure I'll be all right? If you keep this up, I'll end up in orthopedics!"
"Ma'am, ma'am... if you want to stay a little duty you'll have to pay... okay, okay, I get it, that's enough for today... and now... every promise and debt... let's see if I can make it up to you. "
Suddenly his hands become very light, soft and sensual, smooth as rose petals.
He starts from the phalanges of the feet, he caresses them, his thumbs slide inside the plantar arch to reach the ankles, the calves, the inside of the knees, his hands wrap the kneecap caressing them with slow movements of the wrist.
In an instant her mai are transformed from two caterpillars to rose petals.
The knee massage becomes more sensual, her palms leave the kneecaps for the big leg muscles, the fingertips slide inside her thighs, stop halfway, go back down ... go all the way up to the ankles, ... slowly, ... sensually, ... go back up her calves, the inside of her knees, the inside of her thighs ... this time she doesn't stop ... she goes further.
It goes back up the femoral biceps with the thumbs turned inside out, sliding slowly until the attachment of the buttocks.
His fingers touch my hips while his thumbs exert more pressure going up the buttocks.
Her warm hands softly caress my bottom, with a slow and rotating movement, from bottom to top, remind me of the massages I was doing just before in the shower.
With each step the pressure of the thumbs increases, moving all the muscles of the buttocks, which awakens those of the nearby vagina, the work of the thumbs on my buttocks make my big lips tend to stretch and widen ... it excites me ... I start to feel wet ... it embarrasses me and I don't want him to notice ...
The massage undergoes a variant that increases my excitement.
The thumbs no longer work on the lower part of the buttocks, but on the central part, obscenely enlarging the buttocks, which leaves my sphincter impudently visible to Miriam's eyes.
I'm getting more and more excited, I realize that I'm dripping moods, I have a crazy desire to touch myself, to feel something penetrating me. My thoughts accompany the slow movement of my body. With each step I instinctively arch my pelvis to better offer my intimacy.
The synchrony of my movements with those of the masseuse facilitates the enlargement of the buttocks and a thrill of pleasure runs through my back, the feeling that something has touched my sphincter.
I don't understand if it is my excitement that materializes the fantasy or if something really touches me.
I don't know, but I like it, I want it back.
Miriam slowly continues to massage and widen her buttocks and I with each step in arches more and more.... the message is clear, my pussy is a lake, it shines with moods.
Again... an exciting tickle touches my little rose, it's driving me crazy. but I still don't know if I'm dreaming or if it's reality.
I'm eavesdropping, arching my back and obscenely offering my ass in the hope that something will happen.
The light touch of her hair slips on my hips, with the delicacy of a butterfly's wings caressing my back, I feel the warmth of her breath on my back slowly descending along my spine.
Miriam's massages become more sensual, her hands stop on my buttocks and spread them out.
I have no more inhibitory brakes, I'm dying to be licked, I arch my back even more, offering myself completely to her; a fresh breath awakens the senses, I feel it slowly descend from the coccyx towards the anus, and then continue to the big lips.
A rale of pleasure breaks the silence, I bite my lips, stupidly I don't want her to notice it... who knows why..., I am so arched that the pubis is lifted from the cot at least ten centimeters, I have my eyes closed, my mouth half open and I squeeze between my fists the sheet of the cot to contain the excitement.

All of me is ready, waiting to receive the whip of enjoyment, feel the coolness of Miriam's tongue exploring my orifices, I'm tense, ready to give in to an endless orgasm, I want to be licked, sucked, fucked.....
I wait for her to touch me ready to explode and instead... with studied malice, she moves away... she doesn't touch me... she doesn't touch me... she goes away...
He goes up the whole back massaging it to get close to the armpits, and comes back up again until he caresses me laterally both breasts, inducing more and more on them.
I want it, I want to enjoy it, I like it and it excites me.
Leave the breasts passing over the shoulder blades to gather the hands in the center of the back, the thumbs slowly run all the way down the spine to the coccyx, they don't stop and continue along the groove, I feel my buttocks obscenely widening.
With the ass spread out, a tickle goes through the back but this time I understand, it's Miriam's hair that touches me until reaching the little rose, now I know she has understood, she keeps the buttocks well spread and I alternate the massage with the hair to sensual and fresh blows on the intimate parts.
It's driving me crazy, the towel got wet, she can't have missed it.
I turned around to look at her, a strange sense was taking hold of my belly. I don't know... those eyes.
She smiles at me. And I realize I'm at her mercy, nothing can stop what's going to happen soon.
She massages me... More and more sensual. He descends slowly towards my bottom and asks me to open my legs slightly.
I haven't had it repeated twice.

I'm so wet. I want those hands between my thighs, I'm not afraid to expose myself anymore.
I want to but I don't know. I'm afraid.
I've never thought of another woman like that before! Maybe it was the situation, me naked on the bed, her dressed only in an apron. I opened my thighs a little bit, to find some coolness. Maybe she noticed the small movement, since she immediately started to massage my legs.
Her hands began to massage the whole thigh, with each step her fingers getting closer and closer.
Suddenly, as if by accident, I felt a small touch on her pussy. Then it didn't happen again, and I was wondering if she had really done it, or if I had dreamt it. After a few minutes, again! Evidently in the heat of the moment, her hands were slipping... But now I WANTED her to do it! So I spread my legs gaudily: I could always say I did it to make it easier for her. I was a little afraid to do it, because I thought she didn't know what she was doing, and I was afraid of her reaction. How wrong I was! Start massaging me. More and more sensual.
She could feel it quivering. That I wanted to be fucked by those hands.
The touches repeat themselves. They're more and more decisive, less random.
I'm getting wetter and wetter, slightly arching my back to better offer myself.
Now she's touching me, starting to touch me from top to bottom.
Now everything is clear, the fears are gone and the excitement overwhelms me.
My hands hold the cloth, sighs have turned into moans of pleasure and my body bows obscenely, widening the groove between my buttocks in the hope of being fully enjoyed.
It touches my anus.
He comes down and starts to stick his finger inside me. I was going crazy. But I didn't want to move.
He starts teasing my clitoris and rubbing it hard. I wanted his tongue now. I spread my legs even wider and still lying on my stomach, arching my pelvis even more so that my pussy was at face height. She licks it. He's fucking me with his tongue. He penetrates me and then licks it. With his fingers he's pushing my clitoris and keeps on penetrating me with that beautiful tongue.
He turns me around, raises me and spreads my legs, puts his face between my thighs and licks me, making small circles around the clitoris. I grab it with my hands by the head, and I push it against my pubis. I'm in ecstasy. She knew exactly what she had to do. I've never been licked so well!
Too much for me, I can't stand it and a river of moods pour into her mouth.
Now it's my turn. I turn around and kiss her passionately, our tongues intertwine as if I were sucking her off. I also suck her lips in the hope of enjoying every last drop of my orgasm.
I unbuttoned her apron, and discovered she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, nothing! I started licking her tits and sucking on her nipples like crazy! She had great tits, firm, smooth... I took off her apron, and I put my hands in her panties. As soon as I touched her pussy, her clit, she started whining loudly. We were kissing with tongue, and we were fondling each other's pussy: fantastic!
I make her sit on me. I've got her pussy in my face and I start sucking it all out. I've never done it before and I'm starting to like it. I'm sucking all that wet pussy. She's moving up and down on my face. Up and down. She wanted my tongue. More and more. And I wanted her shaved pussy. It was the most beautiful thing in the world. It tasted so good, and when she came she took my head with her thighs and started pumping with her hips: it was so hot!
My mouth was filled with her, her moods were all over the place, even though she had enjoyed it, I kept on tongueing her, it was beautiful. She gets up to turn around and start licking her lips, her cheeks with the intent of savouring every stroke of her pleasure, then like a drill she introduces her tongue inside my mouth, in a satisfying and sappy kiss. The tongues are intertwined and we take turns sucking them.
The minutes pass and our hands have begun to explore each other again, the excitement returns and the desire for something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back