Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
We were five friends, university students out of course, not bad, but decided to have fun without working, two of us, Claudius and Franco, very beautiful and exceptional physical, palestrate and with nerchie absolutely out of the norm, lived by luxury marquises, for ladies or fags, indifferently, Mark, that is me and Luciano, more normal physical, although well put we lived doing a little 'of occasional jobs and making us maintain two poor babes, always left alone and betrayed by rich husbands, the fifth, Mario, aka Mariella, was almost a transsexual and lived the life but was absolutely bisexual and often told us about how many boys or even adult men went to him for the pleasure of transgression and the forbidden and ended up regularly fucked.............. One day we were sitting at the bar on the main street of the city, we saw a female passing absolutely super hot, no less than 180 high, about 60 kg, blonde, blue eyes, angel face with a big mouth and full lips, two big tits firm retracted by its own force, not wearing a bra under the tight T-shirt, thin waist, and below blossomed an ass of rare perfection wrapped in a mini skirt, two legs eternal in length and straight as spindles completed the vision, which passed without giving us a glance, wrapped in a cloud of perfume ... despite our very obvious signs of admiration.... We were impressed and decided to find out where that unapproachable goddess came from...our reputation as tombeur de femmes was at stake. We touched all of our counts, but it seemed that nobody knew her. .then we were told that she was retired, only attending high society parties, accompanied by the prince****..we jumped for joy.we had her in our grasp.... the prince was one of Mariella's most regular clients, where she always behaved like a slut, getting fucked...it was easy, we knew she was the daughter of a rich butcher in the hinterland of the city, that she was a total lesbian since he had met her, that in the city she attended the university where she was looking for her young victims... She was interested in her daughters, but she was trying to reach their mothers through them in order to be introduced into good society, where she was looking for a marriage that would make her a part of that environment she cared so much about, confirming the dignity to which she aspired. We got together to decide what to do, we absolutely wanted to enjoy her, but there was absolutely no way to get there with the normal prerogatives of cock...and so a crazy and risky project was born, in short the project was to kidnap her, fuck her continuously until we were satisfied. To release her then immediately convincing her to keep quiet, since we were doing it for her own good, to give her the chance to understand the joys that a cock brings to a woman...we let ourselves be tempted and we began to organize the place where to keep her was ready, my house by the sea, in an area always inhabited by illegal immigrants, so we would not have given attention, everyone would have fucked her, including Mariella. We began to study her habits, it was possible to surprise her alone only when she went or came back from her father's house with her car (by the way, her father had been made a cuckold, (the girl was the daughter of an American officer stationed in Naples at the time of her conception . .) after about 30 days we were ready, a room without a window soundproofed to the best, with a bed of iron fixed to the wall, and ropes and chains for every need, we decided to act on Friday night, as soon as it was found on the provincial, in truth little frequented. It took us 3 ambushes that we could not bring to a good end for excessive traffic, but the fourth shot we went well, Mariella with a car loaned by a friend but of dubious origin, simulated trouble and stopped in front of the car of the super-hot girl who came down to see what happened to what he thought was a girl we arrived with ski masks and from behind we put a swab soaked in ether on the nose and mouth ... agitated, tried to free himself, but she quickly collapsed in my arms and we could quickly load her into our car, claudio franco in front, me and luciano behind with her in the middle, we left quickly towards the sea...she had yeans pants and a chachemir sweater, curious we lifted the sweater, unhooked the American bra and we saw the two most beautiful tits in the world, firm, hard, with huge nipples, although two small scars at the bottom of the breasts made us understand that they were the work of a plastic surgeon . .then we wanted to see her pussy, we lowered the pants, ripped the thong and discovered a completely shaved pussy, swollen, with two large lips very pronounced, an entrance sufficiently open, but strangely small, a large hood and very developed that hardly covered a trigger of generous proportions, all indices of a long practice of cuunilictus ... "and good the bitch . .she likes to lick it ... "....giungememmo to destination, we stripped her naked, chained to the bed, .... anxiously awaited that he woke up and entered the room always lit, she withdrew all curling up in bed, and trying to cover her beautiful nudity .......... "what do you want from me, because I'm naked .. pigs ... pigs.... delinquents..I'll send you to jail..." .... "darling, no one will hurt you, just a few hours with us, and then you'll go home without a scratch, you only have to pay the ransom, we don't want money..we want you. .your mouth. your pussy ..your body..... we want you to make us enjoy it...then you'll go free"----"no..noooo..I can't..really, I can't be fucked..please..noo..you don't knowee.... I can not physically concede ... I beg you ... "we looked at each other surprised, there were accents of real terror in his words, not even a saint would have been so determined and terrified ... suddenly we had a doubt, remembering the scars on the breast and the strange pussy, ... We calmed her down, we gave her a blanket to cover herself with, then we asked her what or what terrible secret she was hiding to be so afraid of cocks that all in all were among the most appetizing of the female population...and also of the male population of the city and its surroundings. ...she began to cry...she tortured her hands, she begged us...she pleaded with us to spare her...then suddenly she offered us an agreement...we would forget what she had told us and she would forget what had happened and we would not fuck her in the pussy; we swore to her and she began to tell us: .... "You must know that at the age of development something particular happened to me, the female characters took the predominance over the male ones, I was rapidly becoming a beautiful girl with a little cock between my legs, the doctor who had me in care preferred to enjoy my graces rather than try to cure me, indeed he abused my ass and my mouth several times with unfortunately mutual joy and pleasure, making me more and more fixed in my homosexual reality. My parents wisely silenced everything and admitted me in a Swiss clinic, where no one did anything about my now accentuated hermaphroditism, on the contrary they enjoyed it, doctors, psychologists and nurses. Many using and abusing me with their satisfaction and with great pleasure on my part, every session was now a real sexual encounter, ... my father wisely decided that you can not go against nature, he sold everything in our country of origin and moved to where we are now implanting a lucrative business and talking to everyone about his beautiful daughter temporarily abroad for study ... actually I had gone to Brazil with my mother to undergo surgery more suitable to transform me in all respects in a beautiful female, as you can see me now, then my father did all the legal actions to obtain the change of identity and at that point I was able to return from abroad with a new existence ... unfortunately my vagina has been reconstructed, but the nerve endings are poor so I have no real sexual pleasure, also has no great depth or capacity ... in short I can not really fuck me. I can only enjoy and very much when they lick and touch my trigger that is my real cock full of nerve endings that give me great orgasms, I also enjoy getting fucked and giving blowjobs...I am very good at it.........to avoid having accidents with the males that would have discovered my secret I declared myself a lesbian, I snub and keep men away and have great success with girls and ladies who give themselves to me with ease ... I desperately seek a social affirmation that makes me forget the past for good ... when I can not stand the memories and sexual needs I go on a study trip . .and there where no one knows me I resume to enjoy with ass and mouth as I liked and I like it so much....now you know, I can not give you the pussy, but since I know your fame I am happy to give you ass and mouth ... and try your famous brains that are so much talked about in the female and gay circles of the city. .I remind you that you have sworn never to discover me...... we seemed to touch the sky with a finger, we untied her, we quickly undressed, she threw away the blanket, we engaged in sexual games so demanding that at dawn we were, we and she totally exhausted ... we had enjoyed all over again and again. She drank cum to be satisfied for a long time ... claudio and I had also licked and sucked her incredible clit on several occasions to keep her always in good shape ... the pussy was worth very little ... did not even taste............... we liked each other so much that we exchanged silence as well as we decided that even if she would have continued to play her part in the city as a convinced lesbian who hates males, when she felt like it she could have saved herself the trip to study..my house would always be at her disposal and with the house our cocks of fire we must confess that her mouth and especially her ass are among the best we have ever met.... At dawn we went out together and we accompanied her back to her car ... returned home ... everything went smoothly, only two days later, a text message on my phone signed by the Brazilian thanked us for the wonderful night that he hoped to repeat soon ... without violence, by mutual agreement. without violence, by mutual agreement we were happy and mariella was very happy to have found almost a sister...during one of our convivial evenings suddenly claudio began to jump... "I found how to make flavia happy, how to fix her forever, and in addition I make my best customer happy...you know Dr.*****, young scion of the important family ******+, rich, educated. , educated, remains stubbornly single despite the pressures of the family and the insistence with which he is offered women, but not for vocation to chastity, but because in bed becomes a slut unleashed, a bitch in heat ... think that even my 23 cm of hardness are struggling to satisfy him..... he was normal, even if not very aggressive, but shy and beautiful with a beauty suffused with femininity, when his family sent him to England to do a master's degree, at the college of one of the most important universities...two years of life from which he came out very prepared in business management, absolute master of the English language, but totally gay, almost exclusively passive...in fact, from the beginning his three roommates raped him, reducing him to a state of absolute awe, they fucked him every night. .and he had to give blowjobs everywhere...in the bathrooms, in the library, in the showers....he never had the courage to rebel for fear of being disgraced everywhere and especially with his family... gradually took pleasure in it so as to become the favorite whore of the college, many students enjoyed his good graces, but also professors and staff service.....when he returned to Italy was ready to collect the family inheritance in the company with great success but from the sexual point of view was hopeless, the need to give in to his desires and to be once again a bitch in heat tormented him more and more ... We met in the mountains, he became morbidly attached to me, or rather to my cock, since then he pretends for everyone what he is not, but not with me...I swear she is a slut like and more than Flavia...So here is my project...introduce them to each other, she is beautiful, intelligent, rich, an ideal bride to show off in public and at home. .in private she doesn't demand anything, at the most we will give them a set of vibrators, for their nights in private, for the great needs we will always be ready to their desires...what do you think?...so we will settle down too...do you agree?
We were, I would have spoken to Flavia, Claudio to Dr. Carlo or better for Claudio to Carletta ... when both were certain that there were no scams or attempts at blackmail, they agreed to meet each other at an important party of the university.... It was love at first sight. Flavia's cold, ambiguous and haughty beauty, combined with her natural elegance and elegant behavior, literally bewitched Carlo, and Flavia appreciated him both as a "man" and as a party for his definitive social affirmation, they met more and more often,,,, he asked her to marry her she accepted and they exchanged visits to the families with great and total satisfaction of all after not even a year they got married with a beautiful ceremony, elegant, full of class doing so permanently enter the normality of the new couple, envied by all.... oh god, not really normal, since, not to mention the previous ones, flavia spent the wedding eve with me and mariella, while carlo was with franco and claudio...and the wedding night itself, in a big hotel in zermatt, invited by the newlyweds who offered the whole stay, was spent in an exhausting foursome that ended only at the first light of dawn... carlo, flavia, claudio and marco.... two bitches in heat, two males horny to the max...four real pigs...

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back