yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Since his parents had gone to work abroad and he had moved to his uncle's house, more than two years had passed and on that day Mariano was lying on the cot on the large penthouse terrace, which a few decades earlier had certainly been a luxurious apartment, and enjoying that warm June sun. As he used to do, he was completely naked.
The man went out the French window and approached the cot silently without the boy, almost asleep, noticing his presence and, taking off his robe, climbed over the cot and leaned on it, startled by the surprise.
Immediately he imagined what he wanted and turned his head to one side to exchange a long kiss with him while Giovanni began to move his pelvis to find the crack that he wanted to reach, finding it almost immediately and starting to exert a delicate pressure on the sphincter waiting for it to begin to give way to him. He was always like that, in no hurry. A few minutes later this happened and the penis began to sneak in, slowly descending deeper and deeper and stopping only when the testicles crushed on the buttocks.
He remained motionless for a few minutes enjoying the powerful sensations and, after having detached his lips from those of his sexting lover to settle better on him, he leaned on his elbows to avoid crushing him too much. She looked for his mouth again and their tongues started playing again.
Shortly afterwards she began to move her pelvis, raising and lowering it rhythmically, calmly to give herself and pleasure inside that sexting body.
Mariano, however, slim as he was, continued to feel almost oppressed by that large body that weighed on his, although the stimuli he felt were very pleasant. He loved the way that man made love because he knew how to move in such a way that he could enjoy it very much and make it last for a very long time.
In fact, it took him a long time before he poured a river of cream into his underwear and then stopped, remaining motionless, to savor every little sensation that remaining in there was able to give him. In the end he made a few spinning movements, as if to pick up even the last crumbs of enjoyment and finally came out.
He knelt down close to Mariano's face and the two of them exchanged one last very long kiss.
"Now I'm running away. I'm working till evening today, aren't you?"
"Until closing, but I may have to do an extra hour's worth of storage."
"Of course you often make extra hours. You should try to dodge them once in a while."
"I know, but that's the way the master is. He prefers to keep only those he trusts..."
"Yes, yes, but..."
He slipped into his robe and left, leaning back about twenty minutes later just to say goodbye.
In the meantime Mariano had settled back in comfortable to continue tanning, heedless of that dampness that he felt dripping between his butt cheeks.
"But you're always here!"
His voice woke him up from the torpor and it took him a moment to focus and reply: "I start at three o'clock and was enjoying some sun before I went."
"Hmm! From what I see, you didn't just enjoy the sun. There's a nice spot... Are you sure you didn't enjoy it with Daddy too?"
"Yeah, yeah, he came by and we had a quickie, he had to go out."
"You're always the same, as soon as you see a dick you don't understand anything."
"Come on! But you? What are you doing home?"
"I forgot some cards so I came by and while I'm at it I'll have something to eat before I go. "But seeing you like this, I got hungry again..."
"Silly. You're the silliest cousin I have." And he laughed as Aurelio unbuckled his belt and lowered his panties offering him sex.
The boy looked down at the sausage dangling in front of him, sat down on the couch, and started kissing his belly and then moved to his thighs and finally went up to his testicles. The logical conclusion was that the penis was almost ready for all that stimulation to disappear between his lips.
He liked to suck his cousin so much, maybe because he was sexting, not yet in his thirties or maybe because he had normal measurements and therefore it was easy and pleasant to keep it all in his mouth. Moreover, unlike his father, he didn't suck in industrial quantities and therefore it was much more pleasant, at least for him, to swallow it all.
In any case that day, Aurelio stopped him quite early that day: "all right, all right, but I don't have much time today, maybe finish it tonight. Turn around... No, not like that, go doggy-style. That's it, perfect."
He settled on the edge of the cot and his cousin got behind him. He was perfectly aligned and, helping himself with his hand, placed the chapel on the hole.
"You're dirty... There are traces of my dad passing by. Yes, yes, I know he does a lot, but you could have taken a shower."
"I didn't think you'd come... or else I would."
At that point he felt him leaning and prepared himself because, unlike his father, Aurelio used to squeeze in with one shot, settled with extreme decision and, almost always, the first moment of that forced penetration hurt him.
In fact, even that time, as he pushed himself in all at once, he felt the usual pain and let slip a "ah!!" that, as always, the other ignored, immediately starting to fuck him in a great hurry.
By now he knew him and knew that when he fucked, he was the exact opposite of his father. The man was slow and constant, never aggressive, the guy fast and impetuous, almost violent. He got caught up in the heat and went at it like a jackhammer. Of course, there was also the back of the coin because all that speed also meant short duration. But he knew that too and so he didn't expect much satisfaction from him because almost always, just when he was starting to like it... he'd come in and stop and leave him dry-mouthed.
After a handful of minutes of that frantic intercourse Aurelio stopped suddenly and walked away, continuing to masturbate with his hand: "turn around, turn around and I want to come in your mouth. Soon, soon I'm going to explode."
He turned on himself and sat down opening his mouth while the other one, continuing to move his hand like a madman, put the chapel between his lips. A few moments later he ejaculated quivering and panting, sweating and shortness of breath.
He said nothing for a few minutes, just standing there, motionless.
"Great! It was great. It's always nice to fuck with you. You make me enjoy it great."
Having said this, she turned around and went back into the house, followed shortly afterwards by her little cousin who, considering the time she had done, decided to go and take a shower.
When she was done, she went back to the kitchen to eat something before starting to get ready for work. She saw Aurelio making sandwiches.
"Will you make one for me too?"
"Yeah, but go put some clothes on, you know I get the urge to see you walking around naked and now I really don't have time."
He smiled and went to his room to put on some kind of coat.

The hours in the store passed quietly. He had been working there for almost a year now because he had started exactly one month after finishing high school.
When it was just before closing time, the owner asked him to stop by. He had hoped he wouldn't, but he couldn't say no, so he smiled and gave a quick nod in agreement with the boss. On the other hand, he had gotten himself into that situation when he accepted his advances a few weeks after he started working there. But he had liked that middle-aged guy since he had seen him and so he hadn't denied himself and started to please him, almost always in the back of the business, at the end of the day. And he knew that's the way it was going to be that day, too.
The other clerks went out to greet him as he walked into the back warehouse, and shortly afterwards he heard the sound of the shutters going down.
"That's it, we're all right now," Ferruccio said.
"I'm going to turn off the lights. You undress in the meantime."
He'd say it every time, he'd repeat the exact same sentence, always the same.
He took off his shoes and ghosts and dropped his jeans and briefs on the floor, throwing his shirt over them.
The man approached him unbuttoning his shirt and when he was in front of him he unbuttoned his belt and let his trousers drop halfway down.
A quick play on the mouth and Ferruccio was ready and invited him to: "pull your leg up. Put it on the table."
He liked that position a lot because he often asked for it. Mariano lifted his foot resting it on the table and Ferruccio leaned behind him embracing him and then, with the right movements, he positioned himself with precision... and voila, he took it. The sexting man felt him squashed against him, in particular the belly pressing between his leg and his back and felt the strong pressure that his arms exerted on his chest. The movements immediately began to be rhythmic and incessant even if the thrusts did not make him wobble too much. The boy immediately began to feel pleasure. That way of making love intrigued him a lot because he felt his partner really well inside himself and received a strong physical satisfaction that very often, perhaps with the help of a hand, resulted in a great orgasm.
The man went on resolutely until he reached the finish line, continuing to hold his sexting friend in his arms without ever stopping kissing his neck.
"God! Great! With you I fuck God" were the words he whispered almost in his ear before he let go and took a step back: "Here, dry yourself. Otherwise it'll drip all over you."
Even Ferruccio dried his penis and then started to rush Mariano.
"I'll make sure everything's closed while you get dressed, then I'll run home. "You know how my pain in the ass wife is if I'm late..."
When Mariano came home he found father and son at the table. They had just finished but the pasta for him was on the table, covered with another plate so that it wouldn't get cold. He was hungry and brushed it quickly while Giovanni told of an unexpected event that had happened to him during the day, munching on some peanuts. At a certain point Aurelio got up and, after clearing the table, he put himself behind his cousin's chair, leaning his package on his shoulder.
He knew very well what was the prelude to that gesture and, in response, he turned around and began to caress him right there.
"I think I'll see the TV tonight by myself," his father threw up and moved around the room.
"You sure, Papi? Don't you want to? A little something all at once?"
"No, no, I don't feel like it now. Do you who are sexting."
"Give me a moment to take a shower," he said, thinking that he absolutely needed to wash and clean himself of what his employer had left on him because Aurelio didn't need to know that he was also doing it with that man who, moreover, was even older than Giovanni.
"But you did it before you left."
"Yeah, but I had to fix the warehouse and I sweated like a beast."
"Ah! Okay. Then I'll wait for you in the room. Hurry up, I have a craving... It's already pulling me."
"Yes, I heard."
About ten minutes later, without even covering himself with a towel and with his skin still damp and shiny, he entered Aurelio's room waiting for him, naked too, lying on the bed.
"Too bad Giovanni isn't there too" he thought: "two of them are killing me" but, seeing him already with a nice erection, he smiled happily knowing that he would have enjoyed that nice morsel.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back