yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

37M shifted from kiksexting.com (kik: deeteep)

Online pretty much always, at least as often as I'm horny. Waiting for 18+ females willing to have some (quite dirty) sexting fun.

Coming from kiksexting, which stopped being available. You might already know me as Ricky Bellugi, on kik since late 2016.

Will be bumping this thread from time to time with some serious dirt talk. Stay tuned and kik me if you wanna know me better ;)

Poke Bella

Since editing previously approved posts is not allowed (at least to users with less than a fixed number of posts), I'm going to bump the thread with some more information about me, my likings and my general approach to sexting or to mediate communication.

I live in Italy, so timezones may be an issue. If I'm not answering right away, I will ASAP.

I am used to sext through kik, but a casual chat about anything is always welcome. (Hint: "Hi" -> "Let's chit chat" | "Hey" -> "I wanna sext") So you don't have to "fake horny" at all. Just drop a msg, we'll be fine.

Usually I don't look for sext partners; usually I wait for them, because in my experience the 99% of the time they are offline or unreachable. So, unless I feel like so (or I am really f**king horny), I won't look for you if you're in my contact lists.

My sexting involves both messages and images/clips. However, to me privacy is very important. I will NEVER send face pics of myself, and if you want to (or if I ask you to) send me pics and/or clips of you (which is not mandatory) I will NEVER share them with anybody - even more if recognizable body traits appear in them.

I deeply despise scammers, and I have sworn to hit them as hard as I can. If I only SUSPECT you're a scammer, you WILL be reported, and subsequently blocked for life. So I suggest you to NEVER try to play any weird trick on me. I am no "passive victim" in scams, I react strongly.

I don't want sellers in my contact list. So if you plan to sell me something, leave me alone. I don't want to pay to sext, so I am not buying ANYTHING. Please remember that. I don't report sellers, but you WILL be blocked if you insist.

I don't quite like the "hit-and-run" attitude (i.e. you: "Hey"; me "Hey there" «and then there was silence» [Blind Guardian]) but sometimes it happens. Maybe you changed your mind, who knows. I'll be waiting nonetheless. I also don't like the "selfish bi**h" attitude (which is a broad term, I acknowledge that) so, please be nice. If you're nice to me, I can be even nicer, if you know what I mean ;) But if you're bad, I can be worse. You have been warned.

You can leave a post here or a private message, for whatever reason. I will answer as soon as I can.

Poke Bella

Back