yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

36[m4f] Yes! Yes! I’m Your Personal Pathetic Professor Beta Bitch Cuck!

Lefrancois2

(My Kik: Lefrancois2)

I finally cry out after the third time you vehemently ask me as you bounce up and down wildly on your alpha frat boyfriend’s huge thick cock. You give a wry smile as your eyes burn with power and lust as your tight college pussy grips like a vice around your alpha’s fuckstick. The wave of humiliation that glosses over me as I hypnotically stare at your boyfriends glistening cock and balls pumping in and out of you as you have me leashed and collared forcing me to watch this primal act of hot sex between two superior beings. The smell of hot, dirty, college sex fills my nostrils and the primal noises of moaning and his thick musky manly balls slapping your body is something that will be engrained in my pathetic cuck brain forever. All I can think about is how did I get here…

Approaching 40 years old, I was regarded as one of the top professors in the nation, winning several awards for my teaching style. I was known as a tough, rigid, intimidating professor that got the best out of my students, but if I saw that you were slacking, not up to my standards, I would embarrass you and humiliate you in front of the whole class. I was cocky and arrogant and nobody got a pass…until I met you…

You walked into my classroom hot, sexy, rich, bratty girl that never had to work a hard days work on her life. I embarrassed you on the first day of class…or so I thought…you took it upon yourself to ruin me, to degrade me, to humiliate me, to let me and everybody know that you rule the school, that nobody tries to embarrass you or they will be crushed. And now with the predicament I’m in, I can finally admit I’ve learned my lesson.

Sitting here attached to a pink leash and a pink collar, I realize I am staring at perfection as you fuck the shit out of your Greek god of an alpha boyfriend. I realize my place in life is to serve superior people and be their amusement for humiliation and degradation. I see your boyfriend is grunting and pumping faster and faster, and my heart sinks and my pathetic little beta cock starts to twitch in its tiny pink cage that you picked out for me as I know he’s about to burst a big fat load of alpha cum…I wait here obediently and patiently as a once top well respected professor has been reduced to a snobby college girl brat’s personal cuck.

I obediently await your next order miss…

(My Kik: Lefrancois2)

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back