yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

36 [M4F] Yes! I Admit it! I’m Your Personal Cucky Professor!

Bedeaux2525

My kik: bedeaux2525

I cry out after the second time you shout at me, yanking my leash, demanding for an answer, as you bounce violently on your alpha frat boyfriend’s big, girthy slab of man meat. You give an evil smirk as your eyes roll into the back of your head and your tight college pussy clamps like an vise around your stud’s fuck-pole. The wave of humiliation sends shockwaves through my body causing me to twitch, as I stoically stare at your alpha’s juiced-covered cock and balls pumping in and out of you. To make matters worse, I have me leashed and collared forcing me to watch this feral scene of hot fornication between a hot and superior college couple. The musk of sweaty, dirty, kinky sex engulfs the room and my senses. The loud moaning, groaning, the fucking….the sound of his pungent, musky big balls swinging up and slapping your body is something that will be engraved in my now beta cuck memory forever. All I can think about is how did I get here…
I’m almost 40 years old. I was revered as one of the top academic professors in the state. I won many awards for my style of teaching and wrote books on that matter. I was known as a tough, stern, in-your-face teacher that students loathed. I made it a point to embarrass and humiliate students that came unprepared or thought were disrespecting me. I was so arrogant and smug…nobody dared to confront me…until I met you…

You strutted into my classroom. I knew your type, You were this hot, wealthy, bratty girl that grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth…never had to really work for anything in life. You walked in late one day and I embarrassed you in front of the whole class. I was so proud and happy that I put you in your place…but boy was I wrong. After class you met me in my office and that’s when things spiraled out of control. You took me embarrassing you so personal that you made it your mission to ruin me, degrade me, humiliate me, and to make me submit to you. As I think back about it all and bear witness to the humiliation I’m enduring, I can finally admit I’ve learned my lesson miss.
On my knees here tied to a pink leash and a pink collar, I understand I am witnessing two hot, superior beings fuck wildly like animals in front of me with no regard to my feelings other than to instill as much humiliation as possible. I understand my role in life is to cater to hot, sexy couples and be humiliated just for the purpose to better enhance your sex life…to help you have earth-shattering orgasms. I see your alpha is groaning and thrusting faster and faster and know what’s coming next causing my tiny, pathetic beta dicklet to spasm in its small pink prison of shame. He’s about to blow a big wad of his alpha seed…I tremble at what’s to come as I witness this ferocious fucking. Ugh…I think about the reputation I’ve built as a professor….all the accolades and awards and all the prestige I had at this University….and now I have been reduced to a hot, bratty college girl’s personal cuck.

I kneel here quietly awaiting your next command miss…

Back