yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

36 [M4F] My Sorority House! Now!…My Cucky Professor!

Bedeaux2525

My kik: Bedeaux2525

My heart sank as I read your text again before getting out of my car and walking up to your sorority house replaying in my head how this all transpired just a few hours earlier.

3 hours prior:

I sat grading student assignments in my second floor office at the university. I was the toughest professor with the hardest class and considered the meanest professor at the University. Middle aged, no wife, no sexting, no girlfriend…being the professor that could fuck up your whole college career was something I took great pride in. My final appointment was already 30 minutes as I sat there annoyed waiting. Fuck it, I’m not waiting any longer. I got up ready to leave and all of a sudden the door creaked open without so much as a courtesy knock. Ugh wtf rudely walks into my office without knocking, I’m going to lose my shit on this person.

"Professor," a girl’s voice began, "I'm sorry for being a little late for my appointment, but I need to talk with you."

I turned around and I recognized who you were standing in my doorway right away. Your confidence and naïvety amused me as clearly this girl has no idea who she’s dealing with. There you were in one of your skirts you always wear….but this one was shorter than usual and a white tight blouse hugging your boobs that you proudly thrusted out.

Before I could say something…."Professor," You started. "I don't think your test would reflected my abilities and how I could best apply myself." You turned and locked the office door behind you. Without a word, you walked towards me aggressively and back me up all the way to my office chair. "Isn't there something we can work out, Professor?" Normally, I would have thrown any other coed out of my office for trying to seduce me like that, but I couldn't resist your advances for some reason.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and tried to regain control by saying, "Take a seat, and we can discuss this." I motioned to the wooden chair across from my office chair. Almost as quickly as I tried to sit you scooted by me and sat in my office chair. I was so annoyed, but I was so transfixed from your well-manicured foot in your shoe wiggling back in forth I didn’t even hear you protest about your test grade.

"Professor, are you even listening?" I heard you say. Your leg stopped bouncing, pulling me out of my fixation with your shoe. I looked up at your face and saw you smiling at me. I realized I was caught staring at your foot and blushed slightly. I snapped out of it….ugh wtf does this girl think she is…oh I’m going to go ballistic on this girl…she has no idea who she’s messing with….At the moment I was going to erupt on you, but before I could you let out one simple forceful command.

“Kneel!”

30 minutes later:

I don’t know how it happened, but now I find myself completely naked in my own office sucking the toes of my hot bratty student as she sits in my office chair.

"I have a hot, rich, frat boyfriend, you know. He’s in your class too. In fact, he is the reason I was late for this appointment with you." You reached under your skirt and pulled down your pink thong. As you spoke, you slid the panties down her legs to her ankles. "But I'm not sorry about being late. He has such a big cock…way bigger than your pathetic tiny dicklet and just felt too good to stop. So I had him in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass just before I came to your office hours. What do you think about that, Professor? Want to find out where he left his seed in me?" You see my tiny pathetic cock start to get hard "I'll take this as enthusiastic consent. Now, take my panties off from my ankles so you can feel and smell how messy my boyfriend and I made them….but before you have the privilege of smelling my dirty panties….loser cuck boys like you need to be locked in chastity…understand?" I just hypnotically nod my head yes as i stare at your panties. “Good boy” You give a wicked evil smile as you pull out a tiny pink chastity cage. You put the base through my cock and balls and force the cage to cover my cock causing my pathetic boner to retract until it lines up with the base and lock it up and throw the key into your purse “There you go Professor…all properly locked up like a good cucky. Here’s your treat…but you can only smell for now” I desperately begin to inhale as you get out your phone and take a pic of me naked wearing a pink chastity cage smelling your panties. “That’s enough for now…we can talk about my grade and my boyfriends grade later…I have a date with him tonight, but I want you at my sorority house to help me get ready…and you better be there because….” You pull out the chastity cage and show me the pic you took “yeah you’ll be there….see you then….my cucky professor”…

Back to present:

I snap back out of it and reach your door as I nervously knock and start to adjust my chastity cage as my dick starts to strain in its prison. I hear someone coming to the door and my heart beats faster as I await what you have in store for me…

Poke Bella

Back