yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Femdompersonal

Hey there sweetheart :) Beware: long post ahead

I’m Morgan and am a stylist (Now that I think about it..maybe that’s why I love my job, I get to be in charge in and out of the bedroom ). I’m a long time lurker on this site and posted a while ago but never really clicked with anyone long term, hence why I’m posting lol.

I’d prefer my partner to be 18-70, have an open mind, and I’d hope for you to be somewhat comfortable to send me a pic of yourself early on into chatting! Of course I’ll do the same ☺️

About me✨

-Very relaxed, considerate domme. I’m not one to scold or punish you for every little thing you do wrong, instead I’d rather help you succeed and make both of us happy (maybe a bit like a cheerleader) I can be strict at times but only when necessary (or if you really like it :p)

-*Very* open with kinks and fantasies. Easier to say what I’m not into..which is: sexting, blood play, age play, anything to do with animals, and hardcore roleplaying. Don’t get me wrong, I can roleplay a bit but if that’s *all* we talk about/do? Not looking for that, srry lol

-I’m pretty nerdy myself and am hoping to find someone who has some similar interests! I love sci-fi, video games, learning about psychology and zoology, and I’ve been getting into random documentaries!

-I own 2 bunnies that are my babies, if you’re lucky enough I’ll send pics ;p

-Speaking of pics, I am comfortable sending them after a bit! But a simple description of myself: 6’2, slim Long blond hair and black eyes, I do enjoy makeup but usually go light :)

-Cooking is a passion of mine and I try my best to cook 1-2 meals every day. Baking on the other hand…..let’s not talk about it

-Would love to find someone who enjoys old fashioned voice chats/calls.[don’t expect that immediately tho will only do when I am comfortable]

-While I have been with others in the past, I don’t have a preference on your experience level! If you haven’t been in a relationship, are a virgin, or just nervous in general I promise I won’t bite or be too pushy :)

-Very much into GFD. I throughly enjoy taking care of my partner and letting them take care of me when needed. Something about having a man submit to me drives me wild and I really like it when my partner is taller/stronger than me..I just love it hehe

-If you have a good sense of humor and love sarcastic banter, I think we’ll get along just fine

Overall I’m just a lonely girl looking to find my best friend and potential partner. Hope you are having an amazing night, I look forward to hearing from you!!

Pssssttt if you got this far, tell me something you’re looking forward to!

You can always contact me on Snapchat: morganmokira or telegram: Mistress_Morgan8

I am mostly active on Snapchat

((Also, if this is still up I’m still looking and going through messages ty all for being so sweet!))

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back