yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Hi and thank you for taking the time to give this a read. I’m going to try to keep this brief which can be a challenge for me as I really enjoy writing. Fortunately that’s a handy way to segue into what I’m hoping to find in a good boy. I love to write and another writer would be fantastic. I have this romantic notion of the two of us trading off stories for the other to enjoy and gently critique. This isn’t necessary but boy with a scribbling bent will definitely go to the front of the line.

​

What I’m like:

​

6’2, Nerdy, Fit, tall blonde hair, and eyes. I have a quirky and devious sense of humor. I enjoy going to the gym and working out. I love to read and write and most of my days are spent in the pursuit of those two activities. I can be quite affectionate and stern all at once. My Domme style is overall a gentle one. I like to get to know your quirks and kinks and see if they compliment mine. My limits are bathroom stuff and blood.

​

I’m poly and have. I’d prefer another poly partner but I’m very flexible when it comes to that.

​

What I’m looking for:

​

Ideally someone as into books as I am. I love just about everything with the exception of Romance. Non fiction and horror are my favorites, though, with sci-fi as a close second. Another writer would be great, as mentioned. Someone who takes care of their body and mind. Someone with a good sense of humor and the ability to tease and maybe even be a little bratty from time to time. Experience in D/s situations is not required, as a matter of fact I’ve taken a year long break and so you’d have to be patient with me as I got back into the swing of things.

​

We’d communicate via Text, WhatsApp,telegram, snap and Kik . I’m US EST timezoned and have afternoons and late evenings as open times for chatting although we could message back and forth whenever,

​

I envision both kink sessions and getting to know each other as people,. I just enjoy spending time with my sub and would like someone who could devote a couple hours a week to talking at least.

​

You need to be comfortable with eventually sharing pictures when there’s enough trust between us. I’m an exhibitionist and love to show off and love to see my sub enjoying themselves even more.

​

Thanks for reading this far! If you think we might click send me a message on snap: goddess_mor2638, kik: goddesskil or text: (510) 516-6142

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back