yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

30 [F4M] #NewYork #Online Domme seeking long-term relationship with a respectful, bondage-loving sub

30 [F4M] #NewYork #Online Domme seeking long-term relationship with a respectful, bondage-loving sub

**About**

I'm a 30-year-old woman in NY working in marketing. I'm an introvert that often presents as an extrovert - I enjoy meeting people and having great conversations, but I also need alone time to balance out my social life and recharge. I'm interested in music, writing, arts, media, and pop culture. Though I enjoy the activities the city has to offer, I also love the outdoors, and visiting places I've never been before.

**Kink Philosophy**

Reversing typical male-female power dynamics are at the root of my interest in kink. I find it endlessly fascinating, empowering, and rewarding to create scenarios that turn the patriarchal structures and expectations of everyday life on their head. Sexuality can play a role in these scenarios given the right relationship, but that's never been the main intrigue for me. For me, it's about gaining complete control and ownership of a sub, and earning their respect through diligent training and trust-building. My primary interests are below.

**Kinks**

Bondage (straps, ropes, chains, etc.), collaring and leashing, light pet play, domestic servitude, and corporal punishment (smacking, whipping, etc.). I'm not open to age, , or degradation play. This is not a comprehensive list, but covers the main points.

**Looking For**

I'm open to long-term relationships based primarily around kink, or long-term relationships that develop into a romantic partnership if I meet the right person, but I always like to start out casual and platonic until trust is built. age, ideally (23 - 75, but a little outside that range is okay). Someone who has a strong understanding of their interests in kink, and they overlap with mine to a large extent, so we can create a natural and genuine dynamic. Someone who understands that I won't use them as a kink dispenser, and they won't use me as one, either. Someone based in NY would be great, but I'm open to any location/time zone.

**Contact**

Feel free to send me a chat (preferred) or a message. If you're comfortable sending photos, that would be ideal, and I'm happy to send ones of me in return. If we determine there's mutual attraction and interests, then we can set up time to meet up after lots of training online . Looking forward to meeting you. Kik: goddesskil or Snapchat: kinky_mistres22

Back